www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU Love Hole Placement (Vagina and Anal Placement)

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
jkk211

Re: TAYU Love Hole Placement (Vagina and Anal Placement)

Post by jkk211 »

DoctorDuke wrote:Some very useful set of photos showing all the good stuff. Next, please please please add these same explicit style pictures of the new 158 model - as she is my favorite and on top of my wish list!
Do you mean the 148? Or is there a 158 too?

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

The new 148 CM. Love her slender back and shoulders that go out from her luscious hips and inviting butt cheeks. Yes.

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

For me who is very looking at the LHP,
I propose this photographic montage to compare the LHP in the doggystyle position.

It misses the 148D +.
I would change this photographic montage by adding the 148D +, when doggy style photos will be published.

For the moment, the 163 is, for me, the best LHP!
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F
Always looking for the best silicone LHP! :)
Wishlist: Zelex SLE, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery, XTDoll...

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

jkk211 wrote:
DoctorDuke wrote:Some very useful set of photos showing all the good stuff. Next, please please please add these same explicit style pictures of the new 158 model - as she is my favorite and on top of my wish list!
Do you mean the 148? Or is there a 158 too?
There is no 158cm!
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F
Always looking for the best silicone LHP! :)
Wishlist: Zelex SLE, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery, XTDoll...

TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

Hi gentlemen,

Please see the requested shots for 148 body.
下体-1.jpg
下体-1.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 2303 times
下体-2.jpg
下体-2.jpg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 2303 times
下体-3.jpg
下体-3.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 2303 times
下体-4.jpg
下体-4.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 2303 times
下体-5.jpg
下体-5.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 2303 times
Have a excellent weekend!

Emma

lovedollman

Post by lovedollman »

TAYU-DOLL wrote:Hi gentlemen,

Please see the requested shots for 148 body.

Have a excellent weekend!

Emma
Is her anus normally opened like that?

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

oh yes, you have my attention...

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

Looking at this LHP, i believe the 163 is the most convenient for lying down doggy and standing up sex

The 170cm needs to have pictures of its LHP when lying face down on bed

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

I think ALL these are perfect and nearly identical but the difference is the lower back articulation, the spread of the legs and the bend in the knees. These 3 movement factors will affect the appearance of the hole locations. You can see in the 170cm model the back is hunched forward making it look less than ideal. The others have varying poses giving different impressions.

Juirrl
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Juirrl »

tubbienine wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:19 am I think ALL these are perfect and nearly identical but the difference is the lower back articulation, the spread of the legs and the bend in the knees. These 3 movement factors will affect the appearance of the hole locations. You can see in the 170cm model the back is hunched forward making it look less than ideal. The others have varying poses giving different impressions.
I have a 170E and the waste joint is a little loose (came that way). So the back does tend to hunch forward a bit if you have her horizontal like this. Comparing the LHP to diagrams of where it should be it seems very accurate to me.
Dolls: Tayu 170E

rainfall
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Removable inserts for Tayu 155

Post by rainfall »

Hello Emma,

I am thinking about buying one of your beautiful 155cm tall B-Cup dolls.

If I proceed with the purchase, then I would choose to have this doll made with the removable single piece soft silicone insert that contains both the vagina and rectum (anal canal). I am aware that these all-in-one inserts can be made with separate vaginal and anal canals, or alternatively have the canals joined at the back so that water can flow in one end and out the other to ease cleaning; but I have some questions:

1. Can either or both versions of the all-in-one insert be made with a Cervix?

2. I would like her vagina to be as large and as deep as possible. Can one choose different depths and or diameters for either or both versions of the insert? Can a cervix still be moulded into the back of the vagina regardless of the depth?

One drawback of Tayu's removable insert option is that the labia minora (clitoral lips & glans) are attached the insert itself, as opposed to being moulded as part of the doll's main body. This leaves an unsightly circular gap between the outer end of the insert and the rest of her pubic area, especially when her legs are spread apart. This is not the case with other manufactures whose dolls with cylindrical removable inserts have the labia minora and clitoris made as part of the rest of the doll's pubic area, and not part of the insert.

3. As such, would it be possible for you to custom make the doll with the removable insert so that the labia minora/clitoris are moulded as part of the doll's body just like the fixed vagina version of the Tayu 155B? There would be no need to modify the insert itself.

- I look forward to your reply.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Removable inserts for Tayu 155

Post by MannyCan »

rainfall wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:32 pmOne drawback of Tayu's removable insert option is that the labia minora (clitoral lips & glans) are attached the insert itself, as opposed to being moulded as part of the doll's main body. This leaves an unsightly circular gap between the outer end of the insert and the rest of her pubic area, especially when her legs are spread apart. This is not the case with other manufactures whose dolls with cylindrical removable inserts have the labia minora and clitoris made as part of the rest of the doll's pubic area, and not part of the insert.
Hence on a previous doll I had to do this MAKE A COMPLETELY CUSTOM INSERT:
viewtopic.php?t=123084

Its a pretty extreme way to solve a problem that the manufacturer should have. I'm hoping that they have solved if complete for the 158C (both Insert and Built-In) Models

Tonyg969
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Tonyg969 »

Great pics, Thanks...

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

TAYU-DOLL wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:13 am Many wanted to see more photos about the love hole placement, I selected some photos done by the photographer and some factory shots correspond to each body.

Please understand that even with factory shots, they are only referential. Depending on how the factory worker positioned the doll, the placement looks slightly different. It is purely indicative and referential.

Emma
Hello Emma .. how about the LHP for the 158C? Do you have that for the insert and the built-in versions?

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

Thanks for all the butt photos! That's an area of the dolls that I don't think gets enough images.

Strangely, I'm not that interested in LHP because I don't plan to use a doll for doggy. But seeing the butt shape is very helpful.

Post all your dolls' butts please!

INFORMATIONS