Starpery.com

Some ONE is Washington just got a 171 C!

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Some ONE is Washington just got a 171 C!

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Whose next?

- Full silicone body with weight reduction
- Head #1: Hedy, soft silicone
- Head #2: Rozanne, soft silicone

If you want to own a Starpery Tech doll, kindly contact your TDF vendor of choice.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

AUselessNoob

Re: Some ONE is Washington just got a 171 C!

Post by AUselessNoob »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:35 pm Whose next?

- Full silicone body with weight reduction
- Head #1: Hedy, soft silicone
- Head #2: Rozanne, soft silicone

If you want to own a Starpery Tech doll, kindly contact your TDF vendor of choice.
Best,
Jeff
Yeah... that's me.

This is my first foray into full silicone. I was looking for a weight-reduced silicone "body upgrade" for Kaitlyn, since I'm not a particularly big/beefy dude and muscling 80 pounds of TPE around makes my bones hurt.

Factory photos came in, and I've got to say, I'm VERY impressed! Sometimes seeing factory photos can be a bit of a letdown, since they're not being staged and modeled by professional photographers - kinda like how a commercial for a hamburger restaurant makes the hamburger look about 100x better than the thing they actually serve you. Not the case here - the factory photos look just like what I expected.

I plan on doing a review once she arrives here and I've had some time to be with her. But in the meantime, here are some factory photos. As stated, she's a 171C in Light Tan skin tone with Hedy and Rozanne heads. She has full body detail painting with the exception of tan/bikini lines, and full matte finish. In the factory video, the skin texture with matte finish looks quite realistic - like real skin, not excessively shiny.

She has boltless hard standing feet and articulated hands. Oh, and a navel piercing. I don't think it's on their standard list of options, but they'll do it if you ask them to.

Both are soft silicone heads with wigs. Hedy is the one with the cute red wig. Don't worry about the wig color for Rozanne - she's probably not going to be wearing it long-term. I needed to pick something, and I thought it would be fun to add a wig color that I don't already have, for future modeling/photography purposes. I just didn't expect it to make her look quite so... old lady :haha4:
Hedy Face.jpg
Hedy Face.jpg (3.6 MiB) Viewed 871 times
Rozanne Face.jpg
Rozanne Face.jpg (3.73 MiB) Viewed 871 times
Hedy Body.jpg
Hedy Body.jpg (3.7 MiB) Viewed 871 times
Hedy Full.jpg
Hedy Full.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 871 times
Also, time from placing order to factory photos was like... a week. Wow! Thanks Jeff/Starpery!

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Congratulations and welcome to the BCD family....

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

First off, she is stunning so congratulations! :glou:

One week from order to factory photos?? Did they just take an in-stock doll and add the makeup effects and belly piercing? That seems almost hard to believe.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

AUselessNoob

Post by AUselessNoob »

mathieu242 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:02 am First off, she is stunning so congratulations! :glou:

One week from order to factory photos?? Did they just take an in-stock doll and add the makeup effects and belly piercing? That seems almost hard to believe.
/shrug

I'm guessing that because I ordered hard feet, they probably had to make a new body, as I imagine that hard feet isn't the most commonly requested option. But, I'm not a doll maker, so what do I know?

Anyway, whether they poured a new body or just assigned one they had laying around the factory is pretty irrelevant, I think - I'm still getting a brand new doll straight from the factory.

trueinfernus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by trueinfernus »

She in beautiful. any chance of posting some pictures of the hard feet. I am curious how noticable the seems are

newguy123

Post by newguy123 »

Congrats brother beautiful lady. Can't go wrong with Iris and especially Rozanne. One of my favorite heads of all time.
I have my 2nd Starpery on order now. 172 cm Full Silicone Rozanne and Honey heads. Your super lucky to get her that quick.
My 1st one took 3 months to get. And I've heard people waiting up to 4 month's to get there's. No problem waiting for these beauties though :)
As there some of the best dolls on the market. Enjoy yours my friend.
I live in a Harem full of Beautiful Dolls.
Thanks Doll Forum :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
viewtopic.php?t=168839
I was told by a person who owns the 161 BBW, he stands his doll to store and she has hard feet!
This doll is scheduled to fly to the USA!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS