realsexdoll.com

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Mr Crumpets
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by Mr Crumpets »

Mine is due in my home city port this coming Sunday.

Question is, how long will it take to get out of the port to my place?!

Likeyourskirt

Post by Likeyourskirt »

Just push the button for a silidoll summer nxt yesterday, my first new doll…

You can read my threat there:

viewtopic.php?t=167510

I’m gonna do a review when she’s gonna be home…

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

Raindance wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:50 am
Killperry wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:40 am Just placed the order for my first doll.
I was so nervous/anxious/something about doing the order that I stalled the whole day without doing it, even though I knew I was gonna do it. But it's done now and the wait begins!
Had exactly the same. That first day of getting things in motion was the worst 8O

Now somehow delivery has sped up tremendously, and apparently my girl is arriving tomorrow. Panic excuse for working from home and fingers crossed :D
So, did you get your doll?

Crashtodon2

Post by Crashtodon2 »

DiosaAngelaTop wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 2:08 pm Im sorry for your lost. Let's hope she arrives fine this time and in this upgraded version ^-^
Your good wishes were effective: the tracking code of my doll just updated, and she might arrive home by the weekend already! This time I had no news from the seller about European customs because I think the doll went through seamlessly. Fingers crossed that nothing weird happens at the local country customs now.

She was shipped on June 1st so it's traveling a bit faster than I was expecting- makes up for the previously lost doll. Maybe that was a sign that I had to choose the Silicone version from the beginning. :)
Irokebijin 95cm silicone · Rico B - Review - Galleries

Ba3527s
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ba3527s »

Just got my tracking number. This is easily the worst part because the vendor can't do anything during transport, little to no information about what's going on along the way and so many things that could go wrong during this timeframe. :deadhorse:

OhMeOhMy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by OhMeOhMy »

I also am awaiting my first. WM 157 and it's more painful than I thought. First 3 days were fine as I never had one so what's a few more weeks? I trust the vendor so I can sit back and relax while I wait. WRONG! It's consuming my thoughts like sex did when I was 18. I jump on the forums and anywhere else I can find pictures and videos of that model doll. I have about 2 weeks left assuming everything goes ok. She is in the " preparing for shipment" phase. One think I will say is that TDF has been a huge help in this process. I can't say I would have actually pulled the trigger on this purchase if I didn't find this forum so thanks to all that share your knowledge and experience. Before finding this forum, I was seriously considering a $500 Amazon or eBay doll. I know now, that would've sucked!!

Likeyourskirt

Post by Likeyourskirt »

OhMeOhMy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:55 am I also am awaiting my first. WM 157 and it's more painful than I thought. First 3 days were fine as I never had one so what's a few more weeks? I trust the vendor so I can sit back and relax while I wait. WRONG! It's consuming my thoughts like sex did when I was 18. I jump on the forums and anywhere else I can find pictures and videos of that model doll. I have about 2 weeks left assuming everything goes ok. She is in the " preparing for shipment" phase. One think I will say is that TDF has been a huge help in this process. I can't say I would have actually pulled the trigger on this purchase if I didn't find this forum so thanks to all that share your knowledge and experience. Before finding this forum, I was seriously considering a $500 Amazon or eBay doll. I know now, that would've sucked!!
Me too, since i press the purchase button i just read all the threads, return checking my model, look clothes for her in amazon, return update the process on my doll. Didn’t know who hard the wait is.

Crashtodon2

Post by Crashtodon2 »

My doll has entered the country of destination and is still scheduled to deliver tomorrow, she might really be here in less than 24h! Trying to process the feelings right now and can't wait to go shopping for her.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

When my doll arrived last week it only took 3 days for it to ship from California to North Carolina thanks to FedEx home delivery shipment that is. So yeah the only agonizing wait we have to go through is the doll production time and then a week or 2 for customs to clear. Shipment within the states should be a smooth delivery for the most part.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL 158cm I-cup (x2) Review viewtopic.php?t=176498
WM 163cm H-cup S-TPE Review viewtopic.php?t=180402
Aaffordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

Crashtodon2 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:37 pm My doll has entered the country of destination and is still scheduled to deliver tomorrow, she might really be here in less than 24h! Trying to process the feelings right now and can't wait to go shopping for her.
This is the most exhilarating part of waiting! The last 24 hours make it feel so real. I hope your girl arrives to you safe and sound within the estimated delivery time. :D
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I ordered some clothing for my gals from Amazon a few weeks ago. It was due on the 9th of June. Usually Amazon packages show up early, so I was surprised to find on the 10th, they revised the tracking from "It's due already" to "LOL, we don't know either".
So far, it's shifted from the 9th, to the 14th, to the 20th. Thankfully it's not critical stuff, but I was putting together a cosplay outfit, and was very curious to see how what I ordered was going to work out.

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

My guy's tracking is showing he arrived in AZ at my local facility early this morning!! That means he is only 15 minutes away from me currently 🫢 UPS gave an estimated delivery window of 1-5pm today *or latest by 7pm*. His current status shows he is 'Preparing for Delivery' and now I'm super stoked that I might actually be meeting him today!~ 🥳🎉

*Edited to add* Yippee! No sooner than posting this, I received the notification he is 'Out for Delivery'! :multi: *happy dance* Will be listening intently for the diesel engine of the UPS truck letting me know he is close ^_^
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

Crashtodon2

Post by Crashtodon2 »

My doll arrived safe and sound, happy me! :glou:
It's been the weirdest two hours I had in a long while. I think I will post a review later on, I want to spend some more time processing all of this. :)

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Round 2 for me :)

I should have received my order on 5/03/2023, but got someone else’s instead…

My order had to be remade, and I just received/approved the factory photos for my replacement today…

I imagine I’ll get my replacement the first week of July, but we’ll see…
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:30 pm My guy's tracking is showing he arrived in AZ at my local facility early this morning!! That means he is only 15 minutes away from me currently 🫢 UPS gave an estimated delivery window of 1-5pm today *or latest by 7pm*. His current status shows he is 'Preparing for Delivery' and now I'm super stoked that I might actually be meeting him today!~ 🥳🎉

*Edited to add* Yippee! No sooner than posting this, I received the notification he is 'Out for Delivery'! :multi: *happy dance* Will be listening intently for the diesel engine of the UPS truck letting me know he is close ^_^
Grats!
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

INFORMATIONS