https://www.coeros.com/

Zelex New Silicone Sex Doll Insert Vagina

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Zelex New Silicone Sex Doll Insert Vagina

Post by Coeros »

Bree wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:33 pm
Coeros wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:36 pm
Hello,
For ordinary inserts, the situation you mentioned will indeed occur, but the doll's vagina is covered by labia, so it is not obvious. Regarding the size issue, I didn’t pay much attention to it before. I need to ask the designer in the doll factory next time, but the new insert of Zelex has a labia outside, which should be able to avoid this situation. In addition, the attachment is a video of installing inserts for the doll, I hope it can help.
:glou: :glou: :glou:
Sorry, I may have verbalized my thoughts the wrong way. I meant once the insert is installed in the doll. The ability to have sex and the suction stopping insertion unless there is a way for air to enter/exit to make room for ones manhood.
Sorry to misunderstand you. But this time I didn't fully understand it. Is it the effect of air resistance? According to past experience, air resistance will not cause much impact, but friction will have a greater impact. It would be better to use lube.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Xius Man

Post by Xius Man »

So of I choose that option then would I be able to get the hymen? Sorry I'm new
Happiness is when you are understood, Great Happiness is when you are loved. Real happiness is when you love.
Confucious

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Unsureandconfused wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:35 am So of I choose that option then would I be able to get the hymen? Sorry I'm new
Hi, thanks for your reply, this one is just a Sex Doll Insert Vagina. It doesn't have the hymen.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS