Starpery.com

Help! I need advice for repairing TPE doll tearing around love holes

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Help! I need advice for repairing TPE doll tearing around love holes

Post by blacknblueballs69 »

Wheezer wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:08 pm Sorry to here that about Amazon in Canada.
On the US site an 8oz can is about $25 USD (https://www.amazon.com/3M-Yellow-Tape-P ... 005S4F1LQ/)
Good luck on the search and avoid the junque.
Cheers!
... W ...
Yeah, I did see that on amazon USA but once I factored in shipping and duty plus US$ it would still be over $60cdn. I think I may have found a canadian online retailer selling it for a much more reasonable $28.00 cdn. Thanks!

edit - woohoo 6 posts no need to wait for mod approval anymore :D
Starpery 172F Rozanne TPE
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Good you found a source up there.

This IS an industrial product used in the automotive industry.
So if you know someone who does car stuff that might work.

Perhaps even (gasp!) physically walk into a place and chat with them about it, you might find a source. :)
Going into a place with an empty nail polish bottle and plastic syringe in your pocket, and a six pack in your truck could result in you getting a wee bit for the beer.

Just saying. :)

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

jack181

Post by jack181 »

Thank you for this. I nearly bought the snake oil :p

SharkLasers
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SharkLasers »

blacknblueballs69 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:51 pm Ok thanks for the replies in regards to the glue. As you can probably tell I was trying to avoid buying a big jar like that as I only need a few drops for my repair. I'll have to search around, the only jar with the plastic safety ring on amazon.ca is $90.
There are pen versions of the 3M primer, too.

3M Primer 94 Pen 3-Pack | Car Wrapping Application Tool https://a.co/d/dFZWyjU
Proud newbie owner of my Kimber Doll, Heather Jade!
viewtopic.php?f=489&t=139797

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blacknblueballs69 »

So about a week or so ago I finally got around to attempting a repair. I ended up using the 3M glue on the vaginal tears and used my temperature adjustable soldering iron set to 200C to work on the butthole. I think it turned out pretty good. Thanks to everyone for the helpful suggestions and tips.

Image Image
Starpery 172F Rozanne TPE
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Well done fix.
Real woman have bumps, cleft and folds that are unique. So does your doll.
Glad you got her back in shape.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Khaossinua

Post by Khaossinua »

I also did repair of LPH breaks. Used a soldering iron and repair tpe
Attachments
20230523_070915.jpg
20230523_070915.jpg (122.57 KiB) Viewed 296 times

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

You did a fine job there! Bravo!
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Longbow
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Longbow »

Why would you guys use primer that was made in 1994? I'm sure newer stuff is out. And why would you want stuff with fire and health warnings near your most sensitive parts??

Hopelessman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hopelessman »

It looks like a serious tear, there are some great posts of maintenance/repair here or on YouTube. Make sure to lubricate the hole first before use.
160cm Anna and 163cm Alexia from bestrealdoll

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

blacknblueballs69 wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:50 am Hello everyone, I'm looking for some guidance on how to best repair some tears I have in my tantaly TPE doll. This is my first doll, she is only about one month old and I have only had fun with her maybe a dozen times. I always use plenty of H2O lube (mainly boy butter h2o) and I have always kept her washed and cleaned after every use. I have ordered some TPE glue from a seller on Ebay and I also have a temp adjustable soldering iron. What would be the recommended way to repair this damage? Glue or hot iron? I have been in contact with tantaly customer service and they did not recommend I try to repair, but I would still like to try as it would be pointless to ship it back to tantaly for repair due to shipping costs.

I do realize the tearing is bad and will be difficult to repair but I would still like to try. I'm not sure if much can be done about the anal opening but at the very least I hope to minimize any further tearing or damage around the vagina. TIA for your help!
Wow. I've had my TPE doll about 3 months now and 'done it' with her in both holes about as much as you- She still looks great down there. I doubt the fault is on your side.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Longbow wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:24 am Why would you guys use primer that was made in 1994? I'm sure newer stuff is out. And why would you want stuff with fire and health warnings near your most sensitive parts??
OK Longbow, I'll bite,
What newer TPE repair 'stuff' is out there that is new and improved and better?

And we all know, you included, that the components with 'fire and health warnings' vaporise out when the Primer dries.

So what new repair stuff is available?
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Longbow
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Longbow »

RevJack wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:06 am
Longbow wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:24 am Why would you guys use primer that was made in 1994? I'm sure newer stuff is out. And why would you want stuff with fire and health warnings near your most sensitive parts??
OK Longbow, I'll bite,
What newer TPE repair 'stuff' is out there that is new and improved and better?

And we all know, you included, that the components with 'fire and health warnings' vaporise out when the Primer dries.

So what new repair stuff is available?
Everything under the sun has new since 1994. Look at my phone I got last year. A pixel 6a. Already a pixel 7 out now.

Scorpionsix
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Scorpionsix »

Hi guys so out of curiosity, will this type of glue help repair the inside of a dolls inside mouth, under the tongue. I know it is a tough spot to repair. Any suggestions?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Scorpionsix wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:56 pm Hi guys so out of curiosity, will this type of glue help repair the inside of a dolls inside mouth, under the tongue. I know it is a tough spot to repair. Any suggestions?
Yes it will. Go read through the TPE repair posts of the maintenance section of TDF. You will want to focus on discussions of 3M 94 or 3M Primer.

INFORMATIONS