kimberdoll.com

An odd situration

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
The Doll Man

Re: An odd situration

Post by The Doll Man »

Kimber Fishnets, 01.jpg
Kimber Fishnets, 01.jpg (633.29 KiB) Viewed 423 times

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Jayfrost680
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jayfrost680 »

toppguy wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:27 am I would start ordering some gym equipments and would purposely leave them in the open. So when the doll comes, she can be placed (sealed in box) along with the gym equipments until you have a chance to find a good place for her.
I actually already have some. Its kinda in a pile in the basement along with my treadmill and boflex right now. I don't anyone would snoop anyways.

Jayfrost680
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jayfrost680 »

lc80s wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:12 am A couple of weeks should be fine, my biggest issue would be the waiting anxiety to open the box :D
Ya. The more i chat about it... Order side stuff, do research... Every second of that is just bulilding anticipation. I'm a fairly disciplined person... But my mind will definitely wander.

Jayfrost680
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jayfrost680 »

The Doll Man wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:20 am

Kimber Fishnets, 01.jpg

She's so cool. No lie.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Congratulations on your first doll :glou: :glou: :glou:
Kimber will be fine in the box, as long as you can stand the noise of her banging on the inside wanting to get out. lol

Jayfrost680
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jayfrost680 »

Joe Bin wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:56 pm Congratulations on your first doll :glou: :glou: :glou:
Kimber will be fine in the box, as long as you can stand the noise of her banging on the inside wanting to get out. lol
Still probably quieter, then when she gets out of the box, eh? :twisted: :plaidskirt: :multi:

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Jayfrost680 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:38 am
Joe Bin wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:56 pm Congratulations on your first doll :glou: :glou: :glou:
Still probably quieter, then when she gets out of the box, eh? :twisted: :plaidskirt: :multi:
That's when the fun begins :plaidskirt: :whistle:

INFORMATIONS