XYcolo.net

Show Of Lenore 157PRO Pale Pink

XYcolo is committed to the research, development and production of high-end synthetic humans. Our motto is to provide you a "Spiritually Infused Customized Companion". So we use state of the art skeleton technology, including fingers with bones and joints and use high quality silicone, not TPE. To perfect everyone's dream, we pursue the ultimate quality, hence each companion is customized by a professional makeup artist to ensure that it gets its own soul. Website: xycolo.net

Moderator: jiayi

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Show Of Lenore 157PRO Pale Pink

Post by XYcolo »

dollfunn wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:46 am The factory video/photo is a disappointment when compared to the lovely pics on top.

On the other hand, this new 157 body is very athletic and really hot... how much does it weigh with platinum silicone and aluminum skeleton?... it would go really well with the Cherry head.
Hi, thank you for your interest to XYcolo. Till now we have our 157cm body only go with PRO material.
Thank you & Warm regards!
---------------------------------------------------
Beijing Yuhengxingyi Technology Co.,ltd
Sales Contact: Ms Monica
Email:xycolo2@126.com
Twitter: @XYCOLO2 @XycoloMonica : (https://twitter.com/XycoloMonica)
TikTok -XYCOLOMONICA(@xycolomonica)| TikTok
Youtube: @xycolomonica https://www.youtube.com/@xycolomonica/videos

Web: http://www.xycolo.net
Add:Courtyard 26, Jiuxianqiao Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

XYcolo wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:42 am Hi, thank you for your interest to XYcolo. Till now we have our 157cm body only go with PRO material.
You guys keep pushing for your OS and OSP to make $, and i understand from a business POV... but platinum silicone is proven by many manufacturers that have been around for a long time to be the best for sex, which is what most of these dolls are purchased for.

OS is like hard plastic. Good for face painting (if you don't mind kissing a statue), but body painting is a waste of money because it will eventually fade away after sweaty sex and washing... and did I say hard plastic?

OSP feels kind of like soft wax because it leaves imprints, which, although pop out quickly, it's not instantly (no imprint) like PS... I suspect it's more prone to flat spots too... i would only order this material for heads because it's good for painting (if you must have realistic painting), but it's soft so you don't feel like kissing a statue, and you don't grab, squeeze, lift the head the same way you do the body to worry about that wax-like feeling and imprints.

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

dollfunn wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:46 am The factory video/photo is a disappointment when compared to the lovely pics on top.

On the other hand, this new 157 body is very athletic and really hot... how much does it weigh with platinum silicone and aluminum skeleton?... it would go really well with the Cherry head.
haha...yes this is how i felt too....the pics on top ....WOW....the factory pics looked so dull and flat.....was it the wig ??

INFORMATIONS