www.xtdoll.com

Physical dolls lose weight below 20kg

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

dollNewbe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Physical dolls lose weight below 20kg

Post by dollNewbe »

I would suggest that another area that might be beneficial would be integrated robotics that can assist in the movement of our dolls. Even something like the ability to sit and stand (even assisted) might go a long way in reducing the need for extreme weight reduction. I would be interested to know where the industry is at or if this kind of robotics is just a pipe dream at this point.

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

SimonSays7 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:52 pm For those who like the realism of heavy dolls, and don’t mind dealing with the weight, you currently have hundreds of great choices. Maybe thousands.

For those of us who don’t mind the trade-offs of weight reduction because we find heavy dolls awkward to deal with, we have few choices, we need new options.

My Jessica Piper is about 70 pounds. Lifting her is a pain for me. I’d love it if she weighed half that. And as I age into my 60’s and seventies, you can bet I’ll be buying light dolls.

Congrats XY on your developments!
Lowering the weight significantly will revolutionize the doll industry in a way even more profound than the introduction of affordable tpe dolls.
Sex, maintenance, and (hidden) storage will be taken on with great ease rather than apprehension.
Low weight is the key to every guy wanting a doll.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

swivelthumb wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:46 am
SimonSays7 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:52 pm For those who like the realism of heavy dolls, and don’t mind dealing with the weight, you currently have hundreds of great choices. Maybe thousands.

For those of us who don’t mind the trade-offs of weight reduction because we find heavy dolls awkward to deal with, we have few choices, we need new options.

My Jessica Piper is about 70 pounds. Lifting her is a pain for me. I’d love it if she weighed half that. And as I age into my 60’s and seventies, you can bet I’ll be buying light dolls.

Congrats XY on your developments!
Lowering the weight significantly will revolutionize the doll industry in a way even more profound than the introduction of affordable tpe dolls.
Sex, maintenance, and (hidden) storage will be taken on with great ease rather than apprehension.
Low weight is the key to every guy wanting a doll.
Regardless of weight reduction or not, BOTH options should ALWAYS be readily available for both preferences.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

XYDoll wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:40 am Hello SimonSays7 !
We solved the gel breast problem a long time ago, and now we're working on super weight reduction, and I want you to be the first to know about my weight reduction innovation :glou:
That's great news. Is there a chance you at XY will offer your 161I-cup with weight reduction? If so, what might it weigh?

Forgive me if I don't understand your website, but is that doll available with different heads? It only shows the one.

https://www.xydollshop.com/product/161c ... doll-misa/

Also, looking at your foam core over the skeleton... Is that soft foam, or hard? I know most of the foam "weight reduction" cores currently available from other manufacturers are hard.
I'm sad to say goodbye to my beautiful Jessica, by Piper, a 150K-cup TPE masterpiece.
For pickup in Eastern Ontario, or shipping within Canada only.
viewtopic.php?t=182087.
Above is a link to the listing.

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

King Solo wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:19 pm Light weight dolls might benefit some, but the procedure usually hardens the doll and takes away from the realism of emulating the realness of an "unfortunately heavy woman." Because you can't pick up most real women with just one arm (and toss them around like a rag doll). Because if you can, then she's more than likely not built like a fully mature adult woman. I personally like heavier dolls, because their solid, softer, squishier and it adds to the realism of the experience. But, to each its own.
Innovation is all about satisfying more people, and the advent of Light weight gives you one more option
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

RevJack wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:41 am
crazedcat wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:05 am You can only go so far with foam before it starts compromising feel and sound (the "thudiness" when spanking, tapping, etc.). I would think the next logical place to save weight is the skeleton. I know it gets expensive, but an option for a carbon fiber skeleton can save TONS of weight as it's generally 1/5th the weight of steel. So if the steel skeleton alone is 10kg, a carbon fiber skeleton would be around 2kg. That's some huge weight reduction.

Of course, there comes a point where a doll can be TOO LIGHT and ruin any realism during naughty time as it'll lack "push back" from weight.

In any case, looking forward to any and all innovations!
I'm always confused when people talk about saving weight on the skeleton. The sleketons are stainless steel TUBES, they are hollow, and they are THIN which is why they break at the back/hip all the time. I have a box with 3 full skeletons in the basement that I move with one hand. They don't weigh much at all.
I have a pair of TPE "c" sized titties that were removed from a donor doll and they outweigh the skeleton they were removed from.
I know the THOUGHT of steel is heavy, but the execution of stainless steel tubing is not.
The formulation of the foam core, the density of the foam, the different layers, the foam's composition, these are the topics of the future, to maintain that relistic feel and "thud" crazedcat spoke of. And the ability of the foam areound the joints to not crack and seperate.

I applaud the transparent posts of XY Doll. I must admit they have transported themselves from the middle of my manufacturor list to the top tier. I have actually held back my latest doll order (to another company) because of these posts stirring my interest in XY Doll.

Keep up the good work XY Doll!

Reverend Jack
many manufacturers or agents will not provide steel information or photos, some may be to control the cost or do not understand the choice of steel, so that their dolls will break, but we have determined the quality control at the early stage of the factory, so that we have no steel fracture problem so far.
Attachments
IMG_0630.jpg
IMG_0630.jpg (338.57 KiB) Viewed 576 times
IMG_0628.jpg
IMG_0628.jpg (505.23 KiB) Viewed 576 times
IMG_0627.jpg
IMG_0627.jpg (438.05 KiB) Viewed 576 times
IMG_0626.jpg
IMG_0626.jpg (413.67 KiB) Viewed 576 times
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

motion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by motion »

i really hope this becomes true. 125 lbs of dead weight is too difficult to pose and handle for me. Waaay too much work!

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

motion wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:15 pm i really hope this becomes true. 125 lbs of dead weight is too difficult to pose and handle for me. Waaay too much work!
Please believe! Because there are a lot of innovators in this industry like me :D
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

RevJack wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:41 am
crazedcat wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:05 am [...] I would think the next logical place to save weight is the skeleton. I know it gets expensive, but an option for a carbon fiber skeleton can save TONS of weight as it's generally 1/5th the weight of steel. So if the steel skeleton alone is 10kg, a carbon fiber skeleton would be around 2kg. That's some huge weight reduction. [...]
I'm always confused when people talk about saving weight on the skeleton. The sleketons are stainless steel TUBES, they are hollow, and they are THIN which is why they break at the back/hip all the time. I have a box with 3 full skeletons in the basement that I move with one hand. They don't weigh much at all.
I have a pair of TPE "c" sized titties that were removed from a donor doll and they outweigh the skeleton they were removed from.
I know the THOUGHT of steel is heavy, but the execution of stainless steel tubing is not.
[...]
Agree with Rev Jack! Too many people think the skeleton weighs a lot just because it's steel. A typical average steel skeleton weighs around 3.5-5 kilos, so there isn't much to gain there in terms of weight reduction. The weight problem is due to the large amount of TPE or silicone, which is heavy af.
My previous TPE doll weighed 46 kg (170cm) of which the skeleton weighed 4 kg... (See dissection link in signature for proof)
So what's the point in a carbon fiber skeleton if the TPE or Silicone still weighs 40 kg?
Keep up the good work XY Doll
:glou:

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Brunch wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:15 am Agree with Rev Jack! Too many people think the skeleton weighs a lot just because it's steel. A typical average steel skeleton weighs around 3.5-5 kilos, so there isn't much to gain there in terms of weight reduction. The weight problem is due to the large amount of TPE or silicone, which is heavy af.
My previous TPE doll weighed 46 kg (170cm) of which the skeleton weighed 4 kg... (See dissection link in signature for proof)
So what's the point in a carbon fiber skeleton if the TPE or Silicone still weighs 40 kg?
Keep up the good work XY Doll
:glou:
I'd prefer to save any weight on skeleton than adding more of a foam core for weight reduction because that affects overall body feel. There really isn't an abundance of options for reducing weight...like you said TPE and silicone are heavy. I'd at least like an option for a CF skeleton upgrade to save around 4-5kg...at least that's internal and doesn't mess with surface softness, feel, and "sound".

Probably something that'll never happen due to the cost of CF for manufacturers but I can hope someday, right?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

Wonderful to see! If you can get a doll under 50 pounds, I’ll be there!

andymac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by andymac »

Modular + <20kg will be fabulous

Quater

Post by Quater »

andymac wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:06 am Modular + <20kg will be fabulous
Seconded! I don't live alone and want a full size doll that's easy and quick to hide.

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Well, by doing so, I hope you find the IDEAL balance.
I believe the fewest wants to have too light.

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Zlamvam wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:27 am Well, by doing so, I hope you find the IDEAL balance.
I believe the fewest wants to have too light.
Why would you post this on a thread about XY wanting to innovate in lightness, for those of us who want that? There are literally 1000's of heavy dolls available.

What's more, most companies who offer weight reduction offer it as an 'Option', an upgrade, for more money, for those of us willing to pay for it.

The heavy dolls will always be available for the reason they proliferate now: they are easier and cheaper to make.
I'm sad to say goodbye to my beautiful Jessica, by Piper, a 150K-cup TPE masterpiece.
For pickup in Eastern Ontario, or shipping within Canada only.
viewtopic.php?t=182087.
Above is a link to the listing.

INFORMATIONS