silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Just ordered my first doll today from SSD

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
Pera22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Just ordered my first doll today from SSD

Post by Pera22 »

I just ordered my first doll, HR158 and one extra head + clothing.

Having butterflys in my stomach, all the items should be in stock, so i am hoping that it wont take too long to receive the order.. 😊

oktyp
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Just ordered my first doll today from SSD

Post by oktyp »

Did you have good contact with SSD? I sent them several mails about potential order and every time I need to wait for days to get the answer. 8O

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

oktyp wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:54 am Did you have good contact with SSD? I sent them several mails about potential order and every time I need to wait for days to get the answer. 8O
Have you checked your spam? Sometimes our emails go to spam.
You can also PM here to check your questions.

Some questions may need to be verified with our manufacturers and therefore require time for an answer. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

oktyp
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by oktyp »

Silicone-Sexy-Doll wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:01 am Have you checked your spam? Sometimes our emails go to spam.
You can also PM here to check your questions.
No, they didn't go to spam, I got one response that you will get to me ASAP but it never happened. No need for PM here if you can't answer my email.
Silicone-Sexy-Doll wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:01 am Some questions may need to be verified with our manufacturers and therefore require time for an answer. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you.
And this need for verification causes zero answer for my subsequent 3 emails, thanks, but no thanks.

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Please send me your email by MP. I need to check why there is no answer from us.

Thank you for your help.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

AllisonScott
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AllisonScott »

oktyp wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:54 am Did you have good contact with SSD? I sent them several mails about potential order and every time I need to wait for days to get the answer. 8O
I had issues with them before too !!! Thank God My Manufacture was able resolve my issues I will never order from them again. Good Luck !!!

INFORMATIONS