climaxdoll.

Irontech Big Ass Hip

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
thesanchezking
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Irontech Big Ass Hip

Post by thesanchezking »

Hello everyone!! I was wondering if anybody on this forum has any experience with these particular hip toys. The Sculpt looks really good!!

https://www.irontechdoll.com/product/bi ... sturbator/

I appreciate any info you guys could give me!!

Cheers
Matt

Biancadoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Irontech Big Ass Hip

Post by Biancadoll »

Hi I have both Irontech hips large and medium good thing is that they are from a good doll brand so they are made of the right premium TPE so they dont smell bad and are soft and durable.
The big difference between the two is that the smaller one witch is about the same size as on a fullsize doll has exact right LHP and is nice and soft sqeezable. The larger one has LHP to close to eachother and is less soft then the smaller one but still soft enough both are good manageble concerning weight. The bigger one is for the eye a lot bigger and therefore allready is a BBW ass.
They have smooth skin and look less detailed compared to brand like tantaly or mytorsodolls but i can definitly recommend an Irontch hiptoy for the quality alone.
Attachments
20220120_170217.jpg
20220120_170217.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 2387 times
20220301_115731.jpg
20220301_115731.jpg (3.79 MiB) Viewed 2387 times

thesanchezking
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by thesanchezking »

Thank you very much Biancadoll for your findings!! I always love BBW ass but if the LHP is off then it's useless to me. I appreciate your help very much!!

butt lover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by butt lover »

Nice collection man... enjoy it :glou:

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Biancadoll wrote:Hi I have both Irontech hips large and medium good thing is that they are from a good doll brand so they are made of the right premium TPE so they dont smell bad and are soft and durable.
The big difference between the two is that the smaller one witch is about the same size as on a fullsize doll has exact right LHP and is nice and soft sqeezable. The larger one has LHP to close to eachother and is less soft then the smaller one but still soft enough both are good manageble concerning weight. The bigger one is for the eye a lot bigger and therefore allready is a BBW ass.
They have smooth skin and look less detailed compared to brand like tantaly or mytorsodolls but i can definitly recommend an Irontch hiptoy for the quality alone.
Are the more tan/bottom-row hips the Irontech or the Tantaly? Because they definitely have better LHP

Biancadoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Biancadoll »

Botom row are louise and rosie from tantaly in tan color

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Where is the link to buy from tantaly on the bottom row? In tan pic

Biancadoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Biancadoll »

Sofia dolll wrote:Where is the link to buy from tantaly on the bottom row? In tan pic
Tantaly is all over world on their site choose your region https://www.tantaly.com/ there are allways 10 procent off discountcodes you can find them with google.

Horseman5600
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Horseman5600 »

How does it the smaller one compare to Siniloli big ass?
I own that one, and ordered Irontech small ass.
I just got the WM hip torso, its bit diapointment, there was frame inside. IT feels good,but silicone is bit light for my liking.

Supramax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Supramax »

I never knew Irontech had a hip toy? What happened to the link? Would like to know more

lonelyhomie1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lonelyhomie1 »

Biancadoll wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:14 pm Hi I have both Irontech hips large and medium good thing is that they are from a good doll brand so they are made of the right premium TPE so they dont smell bad and are soft and durable.
A few more and you'll have one for each day of the week.

INFORMATIONS