Huge wobbly booba Quality control issues fixed!

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Huge wobbly booba Quality control issues fixed!

Post by tiddyshop »

Hello guys, some of you may already know that there were some quality control issues where there was a miscommunication and our manufacturer used the wrong level of wobbliness for some of the tits they sent out.

Well, we've replaced the tits that were sent to customers who we could verify received a wrong version, and we've implemented new quality control standards where multiple employees whose paychecks depend on upholding the quality standards check each pair thoroughly, after which I, the owner of tiddy.shop, checks each one myself as well.

Here are videos of some of the free replacements for previous customers who received wrong versions, and for future customers. This is a new company, so problems are bound to happen, but I'm not going to run away from our problems the way CrownPeaks and other companies do, I'm going to fix them in a way that can leave my customers happy. If you are a previous customer and think you may have also received a wrong version (the tits are too stiff, like muscles, or etc) please message me here or email me at sales@tiddy.shop

Thank you all for your support!

Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

INFORMATIONS