LinkdollsBanner.jpg

threesome with sex doll

Linkdolls™ focuses on Torso Sex Dolls. Cheap Torso sex dolls from $199. 30 Days Money Back&Free Shipping (3-7 day shipping time in the USA)
linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

threesome with sex doll

Post by linkdolls »

Can anyone share the story of the threesome with the doll?
How to get your partner to accept buying a sex doll to start a threesome?
Linkdolls™ --BEST Silicone Sex Dolls &TPE Sex Dolls,Awesome sex doll website experience
email:support@linkdolls.com

hot collections:
Lifesize sex dolls
Big ass sexdoll torso
Sex doll torso
200+ sex doll videos

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: threesome with sex doll

Post by DG »

Well, I have had a threesome with my dolls on a few occasions, one with a female TPE doll, another with a male TPE doll and then one with a male fabric doll. Of course I was the "center of attention", LOL. My husband was ok with it, but didn't get into it or have as much fun as I did, but at least he was willing to give it a shot. :)
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

justustoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by justustoo »

We do about once a week. Usually on the weekend. We have a tpe girl with a shemale penis insert, and the weight and width make it easier to move her around and easier for wife to straddle. Lots of swapping back and forth and usually some DVP play. Not sure exactly what you're looking for. It's different than FFM threesomes we've had with other partners (or MFM for that matter). In some respects there are notably fewer constraints with the doll, on the other hand it's a little less collaborative.

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

justustoo wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:39 pm We do about once a week. Usually on the weekend. We have a tpe girl with a shemale penis insert, and the weight and width make it easier to move her around and easier for wife to straddle. Lots of swapping back and forth and usually some DVP play. Not sure exactly what you're looking for. It's different than FFM threesomes we've had with other partners (or MFM for that matter). In some respects there are notably fewer constraints with the doll, on the other hand it's a little less collaborative.
That sounds good! I think she brings you more new pleasures in married life. I'm curious who wanted to buy a sex doll first?
Linkdolls™ --BEST Silicone Sex Dolls &TPE Sex Dolls,Awesome sex doll website experience

hot collections:
Lifesize sex dolls
Big ass sexdoll torso
Sex doll torso
200+ sex doll videos

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

The Mrs. and I purchased Danae with the intention of reliving some amazing experiences from our youth. Needless to say, it has been one amazing ride! (Pun intended! :lol:)

I think the best and easiest way to approach the subject is with complete honesty and transparency. Although love dolls CAN be purchased for companionship, there’s no secret that they are also very expensive sex toys. In our marriage, we don’t differentiate between her ability to have toys and mine, although it would be hilarious to see her buying outfits and having photo shoots with her vibrators! :haha4:

I’ve just always made it a point to fully disclose my interest in the doll lifestyle and also insure that she never feels that Danae is a “replacement”. Mrs. D and I share a very healthy and active sex life. That intimacy is only heightened when we choose to bring Danae into the mix! :D

Mr. Ducati
C5EFFDDD-BE21-4601-8236-71C6FFF853C2.jpeg
C5EFFDDD-BE21-4601-8236-71C6FFF853C2.jpeg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 1468 times
6508830B-2276-433F-AB15-ACD9CDBED8B4.jpeg
6508830B-2276-433F-AB15-ACD9CDBED8B4.jpeg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1468 times

not0today
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by not0today »

No hands on experience to share with a doll in particular but a great way to bring it up to a partner is in the context of their own pleasure. If your partner is a cis woman and you have a girl doll, it may be difficult for her to understand how she personally could benefit from the doll. Unlike a human woman who can participate more (which is often required in girl/girl sex if both partners are to have a good time) a doll can't respond. One of the biggest reasons I've put off buying a doll (wanting a girl doll, as a cis woman myself) is I couldn't think of ways I'd personally be able to enjoy the doll in the same way someone with a biological penis could. So, think about ways your partner's pleasure would work out in this equation. You know them better than strangers on the internet! Suggestions from a lesbian: getting an insertable dick attachment for the doll, getting a strap-on-less-strap-on-dildo for your partner to use on the doll and/or you, getting a double strap harness for the doll to wear so your partner (or you) can easily use the dildo on the strap on and leave the vagina or anus free for penetration without taking off the harness (Aslan leather makes great two strap harnesses for this very thing), getting a strap on that attaches to the leg with her favorite dildo she can ride and attach it to the doll, having her use a strap on harness with a grinder or internal vibe she can rub against as doing the penetrating. Just thoughts <3
Currently saving up for first full size doll and doll torso from Sino <3

You can call me by my name (Evelyn). My username sounds so weird when I see it used.

justustoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by justustoo »

I initially came up with the idea, but she got on board pretty quickly. Then finding out what the girl could do to her she's been all in on it.
linkdolls wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:52 am
justustoo wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:39 pm We do about once a week. Usually on the weekend. We have a tpe girl with a shemale penis insert, and the weight and width make it easier to move her around and easier for wife to straddle. Lots of swapping back and forth and usually some DVP play. Not sure exactly what you're looking for. It's different than FFM threesomes we've had with other partners (or MFM for that matter). In some respects there are notably fewer constraints with the doll, on the other hand it's a little less collaborative.
That sounds good! I think she brings you more new pleasures in married life. I'm curious who wanted to buy a sex doll first?

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

Mr_Ducati wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:01 pm The Mrs. and I purchased Danae with the intention of reliving some amazing experiences from our youth. Needless to say, it has been one amazing ride! (Pun intended! :lol:)

I think the best and easiest way to approach the subject is with complete honesty and transparency. Although love dolls CAN be purchased for companionship, there’s no secret that they are also very expensive sex toys. In our marriage, we don’t differentiate between her ability to have toys and mine, although it would be hilarious to see her buying outfits and having photo shoots with her vibrators! :haha4:

I’ve just always made it a point to fully disclose my interest in the doll lifestyle and also insure that she never feels that Danae is a “replacement”. Mrs. D and I share a very healthy and active sex life. That intimacy is only heightened when we choose to bring Danae into the mix! :D

Mr. Ducati
C5EFFDDD-BE21-4601-8236-71C6FFF853C2.jpeg6508830B-2276-433F-AB15-ACD9CDBED8B4.jpeg
wow!!!
Your experience is a good positive example of accepting sex dolls as objects in a threesome.
Proud and happy for you all.

hot collections:
Lifesize sex dolls
Big ass sexdoll torso
Sex doll torso
200+ sex doll videos

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

Are shemale dolls a good choice for threesomes?

hot collections:
Lifesize sex dolls
Big ass sexdoll torso
Sex doll torso
200+ sex doll videos

justustoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by justustoo »

linkdolls wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:07 am Are shemale dolls a good choice for threesomes?
We think so. Shemale gives us all the options with just one doll. And a little taboo play spices the bedroom up.

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

This is a shemale doll for threesomes
Does anyone like her or want her?

hot collections:
Lifesize sex dolls
Big ass sexdoll torso
Sex doll torso
200+ sex doll videos

INFORMATIONS