www.siliconelovers.com

WHO HAS THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY CYBER MONDAY SALE?

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

WHO HAS THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY CYBER MONDAY SALE?

Post by Silicone Lovers »

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

cmstacker01
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: WHO HAS THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY CYBER MONDAY SALE?

Post by cmstacker01 »

I don't see sales tbh
All the price cuts are just the same as a couple months ago.

For example there is no 20% or 15% price cut on DS or Gynoid at all, just standard prices.
Maybe you have mixed up the gifs?

Honesty is a rare thing these days
my 0.000005 BTC

dworlds
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dworlds »

cmstacker01 wrote:I don't see sales tbh

For example there is no 20% or 15% price cut on DS or Gynoid at all, just standard prices.

my 0.000005 BTC
I agree. I had been monitoring Gynoid pricing in particular, and it's still unchanged from last month at $600 greater than another two TDF vendors.

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

my 0.000005 BTC
Yeah!
But did they have a velvet tiger like the lady up top?
Didn't think so.
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

my 0.000005 BTC
Agreed. I've been chomping at the bit for a while, watching prices and discounts since March/April, and wondering when the big deals are coming. Some of these places had better deals two months ago on some dolls, and in some cases the markup seems higher so the discount is actually the price of the doll about 6-12 months ago after discount, and on some sites the price after discount is actually more than it was 4-6 months ago. Free second heads are offered almost always, so Black Friday deals look no different than last month or the months before except the deals are in bold red letters instead of bold black letters. :roll:

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

And Gynoid still have no arse hole..

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Well... this has somehow turned into a bit of a Gynoid bashing thread… y’all acting like we announced some “Gynoid Sale” or something… Gynoid are expensive, yes. A little too expensive some might say… Our Gynoid price cut has gone from 15% to 20% (same as DS Doll), approximately $300 cheaper per doll, compared to last month.

We are slightly more expensive on Gynoid base price than other TDF vendors based in China, but I think we are cheaper on almost every other brand. Some other vendors also charge $150 for standard feet, and $150 for an upgrade called “Body Softness Options: Extra Soft Silicone” for $150, which, according to Eric from Gynoid, doesn’t exist, maybe they mean “Soft ass’” which we also offer for free? When you add these essential upgrades on the competitor's website, we are actually cheaper. Either way, you are welcome to shop wherever you want, but some customers take into consideration more than just the “who has the cheapest base price” when shopping for high-end dolls. Our service is also backed by about 1,800 verified reviews from genuine customers.

Perhaps have a look at our other 20 other brands as alternatives if Gynoid and DS Doll are out of your price range? Every single doll on our site has an extra freebie, or price cut compared to last month. I know this because I updated the sale myself. Perhaps the difference is subtle and you didn’t notice? (Free upgrades worth over $1000 RRP on some, $300 discount on others). 

Admittedly, our sale isn’t crazy different from last month, that’s the downside of being one of the most competitively priced vendors on the forum and running promotions/ sales all year round... Sorry about that, lol. Perhaps we should put our prices up and stop giving away freebies? :wink:

This year’s BFCM sale is focused on free items and upgrades more than overall price reductions, mainly due to the worldwide shipping crisis affecting the entire global economy (Shipping is on avaerage $700 - $1000 per doll this year). Here’s a little article about it, if you’re not aware: https://tamebay.com/2021/07/the-shippin ... -down.html (Article posted in July 2021, shipping prices have continued to go up since.

The price of silicone has also doubled these past few months. So, the price of sex dolls, in general, has increased massively this year. It’s a tricky situation, we all want sales and discounts at this time of year, but the overall price of dolls keeps going up every month. Our website prices haven’t changed much, we’ve been swallowing the price increases, which is a discount in itself for our customers. If I’m being completely honest, the current prices aren’t sustainable, and prices will go up next year unless shipping prices come down, which doesn’t look likely. :crying: I would expect a price increase across all vendors, industry-wide… This price increase will go straight to the couriers, not us. So if you’re waiting for further price discounts, I’m afraid the opposite is more likely. We can’t really reduce prices further, but we can try our best to offer free items and upgrades when possible… It’s the best we can do at the moment. :x-mas:

This is me just being honest, which isn’t rare by the way… We practice it 24/7/365, so it’s pretty common around here… I’m not sure anyone can have a full understanding of our business philosophy and judge the level of honesty of everyone who works here, based on a couple of gifs? Lol. Jokes aside, it’s in our best interest to be honest if you think about it… you don’t get far in this industry by being dishonest… and that’s the honest truth. 

Anyway, you missed the bit in our sale that says “We're committed to giving you the very best deal you can get this sale season, so if you can find a better deal somewhere else, just let us know, and we'll raise the bar…” . From my very brief look at some competitors, I think we are more or less the cheapest on most brands across the board. But if you can find it cheaper, let us know which one you want, and we’ll give you a discount code that beats it. Unless of course, you have no intention of buying a Gynoid and just enjoying poking fun at us… :wink:

Our sale items have always been displayed in BOLD PINK writing, so I’m not sure what the BOLD BLACK writing is that you are referring to, perhaps you are thinking of a different website?

On a more positive note, we had a record-breaking number of sales this weekend and sales have continued to increase all week, making this BFCM sale the most successful sale we've ever had! My guess is our customers know a good deal when they see one…

Happy shopping people, stay positive. We’ll keep the prices down as much as we can and continue to give the best deals we can!

We’re just a small team spreading the love… one doll at a time.  

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Hi SL! I didn't mean to dog pile, bash, or bemoan. My remark about the sales colors was a general one, and I have found sales on your site to be among the very best. As you pointed out, bonuses are more or less the trend this season. I will say that I wish there were a few more options to choose from, but in all honesty there is a difference between bargain hunting and being greedy, and I apologize for coming off as the latter.

Hope the sales go well. The only reason I haven't pulled the trigger is a touch of privacy anxiety, but otherwise your team will be getting my order soon.

Robox
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Robox »

How long is this sale going on for?

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

@Robox Hey, we're hoping to run this particular sale until the end of December, but we'll also have a sale in January. I'm not sure what the January sale will be, but it will be slightly different; some of the freebies will be changed and the prices might be juggled around a bit... As others have mentioned, we almost always have a special offer active, it just varies slightly depending on the particular brand and time of year, hope that helps.

@homersexual, no worries homer, that whole post wasn't necessarily directed at you, we just wanted to make sure this thread doesn't turn into a big negative vibe scenario, which can happen sometimes on forums... Feel free to give us a shout on live chat or support@siliconelovers.com if you have any questions regarding privacy... no rush, whenever you're ready.
:glou:

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

WHO HAS THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY CYBER MONDAY ( EXTENDED ) SALE

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Not in the market for another doll (Alita came from SL and we are living happily ever after), but I always love checking the sale threads just for the GIFs! :mrgreen:
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

INFORMATIONS