www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Here's another video featuring Tiffany and Little Ted. This time Dani also appears, together with a special guest star: Snow. :mrgreen: :D

Tiffany, Dani and Little Ted are in their spacecraft, arriving in orbit at the ice planet Xena.
They get a unexpected distress message from Commander Snow, asking for help on the planet surface.
Tiffany, Dani and Little Ted mount a rescue mission. Will they be in time to rescue Commander Snow? 8O

EDIT - You can see more photos of KKFun's lovely Snow here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=130964

I used dynamic backgrounds from Epic Games Unreal Engine (UE4).
Tiffany and Little Ted were filmed against a green screen with an iPhone 8 and motion tracked by an app called CamTrackAR.
The motion track data was imported into UE4 to control the world background.
Video sequences were rendered within UE4 and the final video edited and composited in HitFilm Express 16.

Here's the video, it has sound on it and is best viewed in HD, let me know what you think. 8)

Direct link to YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPavCg7R3LU

MorganKam
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MorganKam »

Brilliant. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
That was so impressive and some really imaginative angles and shots.
loved the last shot when you pulled back into the station and the shots of the craft orbiting the planet were just superb.
I think Ridley Scott has some serious competition now.
Tiffany, Dani and little Ted are so brave trying to rescue Snow, What will they encounter ?
Never give up on your dreams........ Make each day count

TomEric

Post by TomEric »

Hey djcdoll, it's a long time since i've been here...How you doin' and your girls? Tiffany still looking great how i see! :thumbs_up: (Dani as well, of course :wink: )
And wow really nice video-edit skills, love it! :thumbs_up: :)

catlikederek

Post by catlikederek »

djcdoll wrote:Here's another video featuring Tiffany and Little Ted. This time Dani also appears, together with a special guest star: Snow. :mrgreen: :D

Tiffany, Dani and Little Ted are in their spacecraft, arriving in orbit at the ice planet Xena.
They get a unexpected distress message from Commander Snow, asking for help on the planet surface.
Tiffany, Dani and Little Ted mount a rescue mission. Will they be in time to rescue Commander Snow? 8O

I used dynamic backgrounds from Epic Games Unreal Engine (UE4).
Tiffany and Little Ted were filmed against a green screen with an iPhone 8 and motion tracked by an app called CamTrackAR.
The motion track data was imported into UE4 to control the world background.
Video sequences were rendered within UE4 and the final video edited and composited in HitFilm Express 16.

Here's the video, it has sound on it and is best viewed in HD, let me know what you think. 8)

Direct link to YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPavCg7R3LU
Wow! That is amazing. Well done djcdoll!

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Really impressive work djcdoll.

The effort you put into this video, just insane as I know.

Everything is perfect.

All your self-made materials are perfect too. Ted's and other helmets, the mic, the guns. Preparation is second to none.

The head-turning from Tiff is brilliant. and the vibrations on the seat and the girls :D

Great music too. The snow effect is really cool. it is another top layer, well done.

Thanks a lot for including Snow in your video, she is so honored to be part of your space adventures 8)

Congrats. This has to be one of the best videos any girl can have in any forum. :D

Pilgrim
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pilgrim »

Great work djcdoll! I can't imagine how difficult this was to put together. Bravo!!!

Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dewyn »

Bravo Djcdoll for this wonderful video ! :D
The girls and I followed this first part with great pleasure.
We hope that Tiffanny, Dani and Little Ted will find Commander Snow and rescue her. 8O

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Good lord, where to start! Ok first off, this is best viewed on a big screen with the sound up! As it happens I have just got a new sound bar for the TV and also rigged a pair of speakers for some extra oomph and so I could appreciate the sound quality as well as the visuals. Djcdoll, this has to be your best yet, it must have taken a shed load of work but it has all the elements of a great show, hot babes, a surprise guest star, interesting story line, atmospheric sound track etc. I bet, when WM launched their 155DD/46 back in 2016 they didn't expect that one day one of them would be piloting a shuttle down to an alien world! I wont give any spoilers but you end on a cliff hanger which leaves you eager for the next instalment so I hope we don't have to wait too long! Lots of nice little touches really enhance this, little Ted in his helmet is a delight and the way you added some movement to Tiff really enhances the scene, I'm hooked and hungry for more!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MorganKam wrote:Brilliant. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
loved the last shot when you pulled back into the station and the shots of the craft orbiting the planet were just superb.
Tiffany, Dani and little Ted are so brave trying to rescue Snow, What will they encounter ?
Many thanks, MorganKam. :thumbs_up:
We really appreciate you kind comments and feedback.
For the last shot, I wanted to end on a cliff hanger so people would be interested in finding out what happens next!
We'll have to wait and see what happens in part 2!! 8)
catlikederek wrote: Wow! That is amazing. Well done djcdoll!
Many thanks, catlikederek. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany, Dani and little Ted are really pleased you like their video. :D
KKFun wrote:Really impressive work djcdoll.
Everything is perfect.
All your self-made materials are perfect too. Ted's and other helmets, the mic, the guns. Preparation is second to none.
The head-turning from Tiff is brilliant. and the vibrations on the seat and the girls :D
Great music too. The snow effect is really cool. it is another top layer, well done.
Thanks a lot for including Snow in your video, she is so honored to be part of your space adventures 8)
Congrats. This has to be one of the best videos any girl can have in any forum. :D
Many thanks, KKFun. :thumbs_up:
It was a lot of work, but I'm pleased with the final video.
Tiffany, Dani and little Ted were really pleased that Snow could take part too. :multi:
The story isn't finished yet, Snow still needs to be rescued!! 8O
Pilgrim wrote:Great work djcdoll! I can't imagine how difficult this was to put together. Bravo!!!
Many thanks, Pilgrim. :thumbs_up:
We really appreciate you visiting Tiffany's thread and watching the video. We're glad you liked it. :D
Dewyn wrote:Bravo Djcdoll for this wonderful video ! :D
We hope that Tiffanny, Dani and Little Ted will find Commander Snow and rescue her. 8O
Many thanks, Dewyn. :thumbs_up:
We're very pleased that you liked the video.
Yes, Tiffany, Dani and little Ted still need to find out what has become of lovely Commander Snow and rescue her. :D
Arthur1960 wrote:Good lord, where to start! Ok first off, this is best viewed on a big screen with the sound up! As it happens I have just got a new sound bar for the TV and also rigged a pair of speakers for some extra oomph and so I could appreciate the sound quality as well as the visuals. Djcdoll, this has to be your best yet, it must have taken a shed load of work but it has all the elements of a great show, hot babes, a surprise guest star, interesting story line, atmospheric sound track etc. I bet, when WM launched their 155DD/46 back in 2016 they didn't expect that one day one of them would be piloting a shuttle down to an alien world! I wont give any spoilers but you end on a cliff hanger which leaves you eager for the next instalment so I hope we don't have to wait too long! Lots of nice little touches really enhance this, little Ted in his helmet is a delight and the way you added some movement to Tiff really enhances the scene, I'm hooked and hungry for more!
Many thanks, Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
We're very pleased that you liked the video. Yes, it was a LOT of work.

The highlight for me was getting Tiff to fly the shuttle down to the planet. Quite a lot of work involved in combining and layering several video clips for that sequence.
Tiffany's script for the shuttle flight was taken from the old Hollywood movie "Aliens", when they were dropping down to the planet from the mothership!
I was wondering whether any fans of that movie spotted that detail. :lol:

Everything I used to make the video was free, homemade or very cheap.
For those interested, I'll post some "behind the scenes" info soon. 8)

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Absolutely fantastic :thumbs_up:
The amount of effort! 8O Jeezaloo

The shuttle scene with Tiff shaking and looking around was insane
Definitely got an Alien vibe at the end,I was like don't go in there :lol:

Can't wait for part 2

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ah that explains why what Tiff was saying as she was going through the atmosphere sounded familiar! I should have known as I've seen that movie umpteen times!

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

Not gonna lie djcdol, when I first saw the link I thought it would be silly…but that was actually awesome! Very well done.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

TomEric wrote:Hey djcdoll, it's a long time since i've been here...How you doin' and your girls? Tiffany still looking great how i see! :thumbs_up: (Dani as well, of course :wink: )
And wow really nice video-edit skills, love it! :thumbs_up: :)
Many thanks, TomEric. :thumbs_up:
Nice to see you back on TDF. Tiffany is still going strong. She's got a bit of wear and tear, but I still adore her.
Yes, we've started to dabble a bit with videos. :lol:
bigchilli wrote:Absolutely fantastic :thumbs_up:
The amount of effort! 8O Jeezaloo
The shuttle scene with Tiff shaking and looking around was insane
Definitely got an Alien vibe at the end,I was like don't go in there :lol:
Can't wait for part 2
Many thanks, bigchilli. :thumbs_up:
We enjoyed making that shuttle flight sequence, great fun. :D
I think Tiffany and Dani are a bit wary about going into that base on the planet. 8O
Arthur1960 wrote:Ah that explains why what Tiff was saying as she was going through the atmosphere sounded familiar! I should have known as I've seen that movie umpteen times!
Yes, I'm a fan of the Alien and Aliens movies too, Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
Back when Aliens was released, I saw it at the cinema and was impressed with that drop from the mother spaceship sequence.
It all looks a bit dated now though. :lol:
Atsuma wrote:Not gonna lie djcdol, when I first saw the link I thought it would be silly…but that was actually awesome! Very well done.
Many thanks, Atsuma. :thumbs_up:
We're glad you liked the video, thanks for watching it. :D

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Absolutely brilliant, djcdoll. I can't imagine how long that must have taken you. I'm looking forward to part two even more now after watching the first part. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :glou:
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

djcdoll wrote:
MorganKam wrote:Brilliant. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Many thanks, MorganKam. :thumbs_up:
We really appreciate you kind comments and feedback.
For the last shot, I wanted to end on a cliff hanger so people would be interested in finding out what happens next!
We'll have to wait and see what happens in part 2!! 8)
catlikederek wrote: Wow! That is amazing. Well done djcdoll!
Many thanks, catlikederek. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany, Dani and little Ted are really pleased you like their video. :D
KKFun wrote:Really impressive work djcdoll.
Everything is perfect.
Many thanks, KKFun. :thumbs_up:
It was a lot of work, but I'm pleased with the final video.
Tiffany, Dani and little Ted were really pleased that Snow could take part too. :multi:
The story isn't finished yet, Snow still needs to be rescued!! 8O
Pilgrim wrote:Great work djcdoll! I can't imagine how difficult this was to put together. Bravo!!!
Many thanks, Pilgrim. :thumbs_up:
We really appreciate you visiting Tiffany's thread and watching the video. We're glad you liked it. :D
Dewyn wrote:Bravo Djcdoll for this wonderful video ! :D
Many thanks, Dewyn. :thumbs_up:
We're very pleased that you liked the video.
Yes, Tiffany, Dani and little Ted still need to find out what has become of lovely Commander Snow and rescue her. :D
Arthur1960 wrote:Good lord, where to start! Ok first off, this is best viewed on a big screen with the sound up! As it happens I have just got a new sound bar for the TV and also rigged a pair of speakers for some extra oomph and so I could appreciate the sound quality as well as the visuals. Djcdoll, this has to be your best yet, it must have taken a shed load of work but it has all the elements of a great show, hot babes, a surprise guest star, interesting story line, atmospheric sound track etc. I bet, when WM launched their 155DD/46 back in 2016 they didn't expect that one day one of them would be piloting a shuttle down to an alien world! I wont give any spoilers but you end on a cliff hanger which leaves you eager for the next instalment so I hope we don't have to wait too long! Lots of nice little touches really enhance this, little Ted in his helmet is a delight and the way you added some movement to Tiff really enhances the scene, I'm hooked and hungry for more!
Many thanks, Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
We're very pleased that you liked the video. Yes, it was a LOT of work.

The highlight for me was getting Tiff to fly the shuttle down to the planet. Quite a lot of work involved in combining and layering several video clips for that sequence.
Tiffany's script for the shuttle flight was taken from the old Hollywood movie "Aliens", when they were dropping down to the planet from the mothership!
I was wondering whether any fans of that movie spotted that detail. :lol:

Everything I used to make the video was free, homemade or very cheap.
For those interested, I'll post some "behind the scenes" info soon. 8)

Yes please, we need to rescue my Commander Snow. Hopefully, she does not get stuck there for too long. LOL. My whole family missed her already.

Well, I still feel lucky, without Tiff, Dani and Little Ted for the rescues, I may not be able to see Snow again. Always good to have friends.

INFORMATIONS