SexDollAmerica.com

New Very Busty WM-B19 Torso Doll

With Local Stock in New York, USA, Sex Doll America offers the fastest secure shipping on all your favorite original, genuine brands like WM Doll, Piper Doll, 6YE, Sino-Doll, Gynoid and more! We are the sister company of Sex Doll Canada, but are a genuine US-based company and have shared full-time customer service and management staff. We reward our customers’ loyalty on every single purchase, whether it is your FIRST or NEXT doll or toy purchase! Feel secure & call us today to speak with a specialized Doll Advisor - Toll-Free 1 (888) 996-DOLL.
carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

New Very Busty WM-B19 Torso Doll

Post by carver »

In this thread you can see fresh pics of a just received and made WMB19torso. Her stats are listed as 48"bust ,22"waist and 50" hips(which are hard to measure since the legs don't have a hip joint). She is listed as 30 something kilos but she is well over 80 pounds of rubber and steel.
Many thanks to SexDollAmerica and especially Rick for doing a great job of getting the doll ordered as the Chinese New Year was winding down. Ordered placed on Feb.9,2021 by phone and arrived by UPS on March11,2021. I think this was great timing all things considered, ie the holiday, the pandemic and shipping back logs in other places. I think the people at WM were anxious to get back to work! and I'm happy to say the doll arrived in perfect condition with no damage to the box or the contents. They have made and sold enough dolls we don't have to worry about carton packaging.
Her TPE is very thick all over and is very soft and flexible. The entire body will jiggle when she is moved. Perfect motorboating material. The color is Light Tan which looks great. I finally got the neck joint to move. It has the classic front to back and side to side tilt. I have not 'cracked' the spine joint yet. It is really tight and the doll being so 'short' there is less leverage available. One outstanding feature on this doll are the 'Insert Nipples'. I bought this doll because of her NIPPLES and finally a factory produced large puffy aereole. Her nipples are wider in diameter than an American quarter. They are 1 3/8" wide. and protrude 1" into space. They are also soft and flexible. I can not tell you what the nipples feel like I do not plan to go there. The doll needs support from behind to sit up, a wall or chair back or cushion. Perhaps this might change once I get the back to move. She can be difficult to move do to her weight. However I have found the best way is to turn her around facing her back, this is easy to do as she is very nicely balanced in a vertical position, and reach around her belly and under her boobs and the other hand under her buttocks and grab her from behind. Any sex postion is possible with this doll as there are no arms or legs to damage or get in the way. However I never liked to drop a doll on her stomach and breasts and have all her weight compressing her boobies! She is wearing an OR head #055(Oriental Rose) which is the largest standard head I have. Also you can see she is an insert doll and I opted for the 3cm vag. which is the largest insert they offer. Yes they have different sizes available, but you would never know from carousing websites.
I am very happy with this new and exciting doll. Cudos to WM for their level of detail. She has beautifully molded ABS and a sweet curvy back and fat booty. But with a 48" chest who's looking at her stomach?
Attachments
Kind Man at WM
Kind Man at WM
1.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 2484 times
Insert vag
Insert vag
2.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 2484 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2484 times
BoyToy insert in there
BoyToy insert in there
4.JPG (1.89 MiB) Viewed 2484 times
my own Peg Bundy
my own Peg Bundy
5.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 2484 times
freshly colored nipples and areole
freshly colored nipples and areole
6.JPG (1.87 MiB) Viewed 2484 times

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New Very Busty WM-B19 Torso Doll

Post by Krampamus Prime »

are the "legs" posable or are they just at one spot that cant move?

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

Hi KP, no, the short legs do not move. There is no hip joint. However the tpe is so soft you can push the stumps apart to open the pussy wider.

Krampamus Prime
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Krampamus Prime »

ah dang. Have you noticed if it affects using it at all? I'm still stuck between this and a full doll.

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

HP, that is a good question because I have found WM makes very tight vaginas. I had to do a lot of cutting to get that RealDoll insert in there. I found her to be too tight with that insert. I am currently waiting for 2 TPE inserts from Lovedolls,UK, with large external labia. It is taking forever to get them I don't know what happened. I am hoping the tpe insert with be super thin and not take up too much space in there. I have not used the stock WM tpe insert as I don't like the mess. So I am a little bummed she is so tight. Of course I am using her as she was NOT intended or designed. In the first pic you can see I have placed a piece of 1 1/2" plastic drain pipe in there as a form of pussy training. I want the lips to stay open. So your concern is relevant. I will keep cutting until I get her where I want it. Also posted is some cleavage pics cause I just got her waist to swivel. Great cleavage while laying on her side. You can see how soft her tpe really is.
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (1.96 MiB) Viewed 2230 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (1.93 MiB) Viewed 2230 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (1.94 MiB) Viewed 2230 times

SexDollAmerica
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollAmerica »

Man, I love this doll!! Incredible breasts.

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

Hi all, back for an update, Here are some fresh pics of the B19. One shot of her extreme bustline and mega nipples. The second pic shows her new tpe insert from Lovedolls,UK. Now she has very large external labia. The third pic shows one in and laying on her leg is the whole insert as received. I regret to have to report that the entry hole of the new tpe insert is even smaller than the entry hole of the doll. Also the inserts are very thick. I had to cut away a majority of the outside of the insert to create some space to get in there. It requires a lot of lube and a very rigid erection to penetrate all that material blocking her entrance. Not very inviting and interferes with an easy and smooth entry. I don't understand why our sino brothers can't follow the lead from Abyss and PrivateIslandBeauties and make an easily accessible vagina weather an insert or fixed. My OR doll however beautiful has a fixed vag. and is unfuckable. By the time I get in there I'm tired of the hassle, really taking away from the JOY!. I hope you all can learn something here,in my humble opinion, don't buy fixed vaginas! and don't expect a insert vag. to have a large entry whole either. They are just too tight despite the stretchiness of the tpe.
Attachments
yes SDA very large tits
yes SDA very large tits
DSCN7803.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 1810 times
DSCN7806.JPG
DSCN7806.JPG (1.93 MiB) Viewed 1810 times
DSCN7807.JPG
DSCN7807.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 1810 times

INFORMATIONS