https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

The Romance of Josephine & B...

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Layla2001
Doll
Doll

Re: The Romance of Josephine & B...

Post by Layla2001 »

When I first arrived at the Castle Grey Mynx and met all my new friends here Nissa especially took me under her confidence and told me that BOOF would very soon and most unexpectedly be thrust into the arms of the love of his life.... I found that hard to believe because at the time he was such a rat bag but Nissa assured me that was all a cover for his inner wounds that were yet to be healed. It would seem that Josephine is just what Boof had been waiting for all his life. You should see those two when they are away from the cameras. The romance is strong in those two! :D Nissa truly is an Oracle in the making. In fact Irulan tells me she is already there and when we all go to live in the realm of Mynxonia she will blossom to her full destiny. Bless her. Nissa is so very wise for one so small. I truly love her with all my heart. I have learned so much about Mynxonia but I am sworn never to reveal any of it to anyone not invited on the journey suffice to say Mynxonia can not be judged by any Earthly tales and legends regarding such places. It is absolutely the most unique of Elven Fairy realms and the wonder of it all keeps me humble albeit very excited for the journey. Love truly is a blessing and there is allot to go around at the Castle of Grey Mynx. Indeed love is the only thing we will each take with us on our journey to Mynxonia.

:BIG:

:B-fly: :B-fly: :B-fly:

INFORMATIONS