Starpery.com

How to contact?

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Gotmog
Active Poster
Active Poster

How to contact?

Post by Gotmog »

Hello does anyone have a mail address of sales for starpery? I tried the chat option but it bring me to WhatsApp and tell me the number do no use WhatsApp. I am interested by starpery dolls but would like to be able to contact them for few questions.

MotorBoater

Re: How to contact?

Post by MotorBoater »

Tori - WM148Lcup

Kubrows

Post by Kubrows »

Gotmog wrote:Hello does anyone have a mail address of sales for starpery? I tried the chat option but it bring me to WhatsApp and tell me the number do no use WhatsApp. I am interested by starpery dolls but would like to be able to contact them for few questions.
Evan has been pretty busy with things as of late, he normally responds with in a day, how ever lately he has been super busy so the responds times may be longer for now. he is out of town
Starpery 151cm Rong --->> Enjoying the fruit!
Sarah 169cm <-- Enjoying the fruit!

Telash

Post by Telash »

Kubrows wrote:
Gotmog wrote:Hello does anyone have a mail address of sales for starpery? I tried the chat option but it bring me to WhatsApp and tell me the number do no use WhatsApp. I am interested by starpery dolls but would like to be able to contact them for few questions.
Evan has been pretty busy with things as of late, he normally responds with in a day, how ever lately he has been super busy so the responds times may be longer for now. he is out of town
I still get fast respond times. If I send a message before I go to bed, I have an answer when I wake up. (I live in Sweden)

Kubrows

Post by Kubrows »

Telash wrote:
Kubrows wrote:
I still get fast respond times. If I send a message before I go to bed, I have an answer when I wake up. (I live in Sweden)
maybe I"m just used to talking to Evan then haha
Starpery 151cm Rong --->> Enjoying the fruit!
Sarah 169cm <-- Enjoying the fruit!

Gotmog
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gotmog »

Thank you !!!

INFORMATIONS