kimberdoll.com

Kimber Doll Review: unboxing and assembly video

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Kimber Doll Review: unboxing and assembly video

Post by Anung Un Rama »

No worries, Edward, glad I could assist, and she is a cutey pie for an economical cost and good quality for a base option model. :thumbs_up:

Now, I had the Half Rama's around recently (so Sista, brother in law, and occasional visit from drummer when he out of beers or just wants to drink my whiskey), and we been doing some half Rama type work, this is a regular thing they do as they local family to me, and check in to make sure their inheritance is still in good order :mrgreen:

Anyhow, we laid this one down hot and live speak easy style in house studio, and Kimber Henry my KD FS (April 19 build)

absolutely adores my Sis, when she goes Diva mode and we do these type of numbers (noting we normal are a nail balls to both walls symphonic neo classical style power metal franchise) and this is her favorite song, and her theme song where she daring you to be her .......
The one and only - Adele Cover.mp3
(13.34 MiB) Downloaded 2165 times
She also likes my own version with "Kandy with a K" (my sexy little Alto sax), so any one wanting that one, PM me and I will drop that in the music topic.

Enjoy Kimber's Song, it suits well for the first buyer!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

edward
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by edward »

coleridge wrote: OK thanks for that information. As well as what I speculated in my previous post, I also wondered whether the (apparent) problem was down to the length of the neck - or even the thickness.

have some photos showing the chin/neck at different angles. :glou:

many dolls will have a similar neck line as this. I wouldn't say it's a 'problem'. this is just what some dolls look like as certain angles.
Attachments
"whAt are we doing?"
"whAt are we doing?"
IMG_2016.png (1.52 MiB) Viewed 2661 times
"some people need to see your neck honey"
"some people need to see your neck honey"
IMG_2018.png (1.49 MiB) Viewed 2661 times
"it's 2am!!"
"it's 2am!!"
IMG_2019.png (1.46 MiB) Viewed 2661 times
"i can't believe you woke me up for this"
"i can't believe you woke me up for this"
IMG_2017.png (1.56 MiB) Viewed 2661 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Ashley be like, "why are we not fuckin, right now"

Anung :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

Many thanks for the photos Edward - those are particularly useful. I appreciate too that it's un ungodly hour in Oregon! My sincere apologies to Ashley :) To be fair and laying the neck issue aside, the overall impression I got from your video is that she's a great-looking doll - even straight out of the box.
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Beca's Instagram album | YD155 JinSan#44 | Sold 2015 - sent to Coventry
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Great video review, Edward - thanks for posting it. :thumbs_up:

Congrats on your new gal as well; she's adorable looking. :)

I'd consider one myself, but the lack of standing feet is unfortunately a deal breaker for me, as I'd have nowhere to put her.

Serv70

Post by Serv70 »

Really good video
Kimberdoll 158cm - WM 74 Head

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

She's a cutie

obie162

Post by obie162 »

edward wrote: The head seems to appear larger on the smaller body based on their website photos.
Hey Edward:
thanks for posting, the video, & the advice!

I got that impression about the mini's head also, I'll relay my thoughts about it later in my review
"Today's rain is tomorrow's whisky" (Scottish proverb)
Obie

KD Mini Aubrey - Vixen
KD Mini Suzanne, the younger twin - Minx
D4E 65cm TPE Caesaria Kunstansija - Svirfneblin Nympho

Heads:
WM #62
WM #85 - Sophia Margarida Sombria - Wench

tribalguy47

Post by tribalguy47 »

wich company did you get the kimber doll in the video review? she looks pink not tan like she does with other pics? and boxing is different in video than in other pics in video she is pink in pics she is tanish in video her head has a plastic cover in some pics her head has a foam cover. different makers?different packers? looking to order the kimber doll from the same co that she was ordered in the video, better packing looks like a lighter skin tone.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

tribalguy47 wrote:wich company did you get the kimber doll in the video review? she looks pink not tan like she does with other pics? and boxing is different in video than in other pics in video she is pink in pics she is tanish in video her head has a plastic cover in some pics her head has a foam cover. different makers?different packers? looking to order the kimber doll from the same co that she was ordered in the video, better packing looks like a lighter skin tone.

8O There is only one company with three site, one is Aust, on the UK and one the USA

They are the sole label for those two models the Full size or the mini 125, there are no other distributors outside of the Kimberdoll network.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

tribalguy47 wrote:wich company did you get the kimber doll in the video review? she looks pink not tan like she does with other pics? and boxing is different in video than in other pics in video she is pink in pics she is tanish in video her head has a plastic cover in some pics her head has a foam cover. different makers?different packers? looking to order the kimber doll from the same co that she was ordered in the video, better packing looks like a lighter skin tone.
Hi there,

Thank you for your interest.

I can confirm that the Kimber Doll in the unboxing video was fulfilled by our warehouse in California, USA. All USA customers are able to order through kimberdoll.com. We are the sole distributor of our products.

In regards to packaging, we have been improving this over the recent months with new additions like the face protector, a step up above the older foam eye mask.

Lastly, Kimber's skin tone does appear differently in various lighting. On our photography set for example, with the bright lights that are used, Kimber appears with a lighter skin tone and a pinkish hue. In more natural environments or indoors, Kimber's true skin tone is slightly darker and more tanned.

Please let myself or any of our staff know if you have any other questions. :D

Thank you Anung for providing the previous explanation. :glou:

Cheers,
Fletcher

tribalguy47

Post by tribalguy47 »

thank you, to :lol: all of you for the info .

Corydora
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Corydora »

Wow incredibly video, appreciate the work and effort that gone into it!

edward
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by edward »

glad you all enjoyed the video! I had not looked at her Youtube channel in a few months and was delighted to see the positive responses. :glou:

More videos are coming soon on cleaning, powdering, maintenance, make-up and some of the problems I've encountered owning a doll for the last 6 months.

I had to take a little break when i realized how much time and energy i was putting into sexdolls and sexdoll videos...

She's in great shape, her joints are still tight and hold a pose. I don't bang her every single night and I think she appreciates that. honestly it's a lot of work to clean a TPE doll and I have to plan that out like a date night. but that first couple of weeks tho... :mrgreen:

I keep her flat on a foam mattress topper, wrapped in her blanket, covered with white sheets to keep her clean during the day.
Kimber Doll 158cm

Frenchie2611
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Frenchie2611 »

On the mini version if she has the standing feet option could you store her with the head of all the time standing up and would it hurt to leave the wig on.

INFORMATIONS