Starpery.com

Questions on buying used tpe dolls

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Flatearththeorist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Questions on buying used tpe dolls

Post by Flatearththeorist »

If i am buying a used doll with a fixed vagina, how do i clean mold out? Will black spots of mold still remain? Will black spots still cause bacterial infection. Even without indication of black mold, could there be traces of std or aids?

What are some things i can contract from a used doll? Even when cleaning the sex holes with hand sanitizer?

If a tpe doll doesnt have standing bolts in feet. Can i put shoes on the feet and can it still stand on its own?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Questions on buying used tpe dolls

Post by Mr Franz »

If there is mold present, don't buy it. Chances are it has spread to areas you can't see. As far as I know, STD's are not transmitted through non human interaction, but who knows..... 8O

Minor mold issues can be treated with peroxide, but it's not a 100% cure. Only sure way to remove mold is to physically cut it out. Beach can be very effective, but can also damage the TPE. Best solution is to use a regular condom during playtime. Female condoms are also growing in popularity.

While it is possible to stand a doll without standing feet, damage to the feet will very likely occur.

Flatearththeorist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Flatearththeorist »

When i ask a seller who is selling a used tpe doll, if there is any mold in the vagina, anus, mouth, and he said "no, there is no mold" then i buy it and i receive it, then i check with an endoscope, and i do find mold, then what can i do?

If i ask for some money back, the seller might just ignore and say all sales final as is.

What am i to do?

If the doll is bought from many states or countries away and i had to pay it shipped, i cant drive out to inspect it before buying.

Sometimes sellers of used doll dont have an endoscope to bother to take pictures to prove no mold in sex holes.

Mold growth is independent of frequency of use. Sex hole can grow first or second time of use if not properly dried out. So seller stating only using a doll a few times doesnt mean it is mold free.

DropDeadDolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DropDeadDolls »

You can sure contract a waste of cash, unless it's for mannequin purposes.
All play and no work makes Jack a doll boy
Gwenna Emily Miller (166)
Dawn Evelyn Carter (143)
Phicens (1/6+1/12)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

The way I look it, it's like anything else purchase used. You pays your money, you takes your chances. Let the buyer beware as it were. If you purchase through PayPal or something like that, you can always open a not as described case, but that doesn't always work and you may still have to pay return shipping.

Just gotta ask yourself, is saving a few bucks worth the risk?

Harry G7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Harry G7 »

If you're looking to buy cheap and experiment to see if you like these dolls, I would search the various doll websites and find a new, low-priced doll on sale or clearance. If you find this is a hobby you like, save up your money and then buy the doll of your dreams. That way all your concerns go away. Enjoy.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

All these kinds of thoughts and more have kept me from buying used dolls except for a used torso I bought years ago, the seller stated that the doll had never been used, but even to this day I have refrained from using the doll myself, because of uncertainty, so chances are these questions in your mind will not go away even when the used doll has been with you for some time.

marylike

Post by marylike »

I strongly recommend that you don't want to buy a second-hand baby, now a lot of dolls will be sold at lower price, but they are new, second-hand baby too insecure, don't feel to spend less money because it is over, if you don't correct because you bought a baby channel which is sick, that you spend more money, and most of the second-hand baby is some incomplete, they are not as good as you think, so why not add a little money to buy a better one

cbrodus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cbrodus »

hey, this is a bit self-serving, but here's a scenario to look for when shopping for a used one...
The owner got a doll that's too heavy for him and he has to sell it. Especially if that means it was not used much at all. Especially if it's only a week old! (again, that's my self serving part there...). Speaking from a potential seller's perspective, you could look for "young" dolls with less likelyhood of mold.
Ewww...I don't even want to picture that.

INFORMATIONS