Starpery.com

The Dowel Technique...

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Raf

The Dowel Technique...

Post by Raf »

A while back there was a thread on using an inserted object to change the silicone memory on the RealDoll's (incredibly small) openings.

Would the original poster or someone else with some silicone know-how post a reply on how long it takes for the silicone to change its memory and retain, more or less, the enlarged shape?

Thanks,

-Raf

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

The Dowel Technique...

Post by Corben_99 »

Hey Raf,

According to my Realdolls instruction manaul. Her legs should be held 22 inches apart. Now when you do that you can see her vagina open up wider.

Well my suggestion is buy a cheap O dildo off of Ebay, that's the size of your penis. And once you get it, lube it up with glycerin, and keep it inserted in your Realdolls vagina at all times.

I keep pillows propped up underneath my dolls knees to keep the natural shape. But break out that yard stick and keep her legs apart. The dildo thing should work. I think after a few months it might keep the shape memory. Especially in the warmer months like summer. Unless she's made of the newer blend of silicones. Then she might not hold up the newer bigger shape.

But Matt made the dolls openings tight for a reason. To give you the user a greater orgasm. If Ron Jeremy can shove his huge salami into the Realdoll, then I don't see the problem. My other suggestion would be to use alot of LUBE. And put the doll into some sex furniture.

From http://www.eroticenvironments.com/
This might give you better penetration. Just don't attempt to slice the dolls Nylon sleave out. If you are not carefull the dolls cuts will run, and ruin the doll completely. Hope this helps.

Also if you are not circumsized use a good Condom like Durex, to have sex with the doll. Rebeccalord uses Durex.
http://www.rebeccalord.com/
The foreskin if it's to tight might not pull back all the way on your dick. And cause a battering RAM effect on the dolls openings. The condom should help keep the desired missile aerodynamic look. Ha Ha!! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

fourmaki
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

The Dowel Technique...

Post by fourmaki »

Might work a percent or two max. I have done a expanding cut on a real doll It is scary to say the least. But if you can't enjoy her what do you have to lose ?

If you want further info call or e mail.
(818) 882-2890 or mail@superbabe2000.com

Love to help

Bruce
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The Dowel Technique...

Post by Bruce »

Hi Raf, it was me who suggested leaving a plug in place in order to gradually stretch the silicone. I found that after two weeks things had improved so much that my doll was really starting to feel like a real woman. Now, after two months, it is so good I can hardly believe it. Do it in stages, to minimise the risk of tearing. The final size of plug should be a bit smaller than your erect size, you want a bit of tighness left. I just leave it in; keeps bugs (you never know)! out and she is always lubed and ready to go.

Nada

The Dowel Technique...

Post by Nada »

... Hello All... Here is an old Trick for Latex Lady dolls... It is using a medicine bottle with warm or HOT water, inside, to expand a doll's Mouth-opening.

Could Doll Masters Mark or Matt confirm this process with their Ladies???

Because, knowing and using the proper temperature might be VERY IMPORTANT for certain variables in their silicone's mixture. And promoting TOO FAST a curing or hardening process might DAMAGE the silicone compound or FORCE-OUT the Softening Agent, too quickly..

(...Certain Vucanization processes can actually Super Harden, crystalize and HURT a soft rubber or plastic... And then it would be OUCH in SPADEs,,, Folks!!! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS