realsexdoll.com

dolls in sitting positions?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Mr. K.

Post by Mr. K. »

hi folks,

I wondered if there is any other vinyl love doll available that is in the sitting positon. I thought about bying a Chasey Lane, because she is anatomically correct and has a nice position, but I have heard she is not for blow jobs. I was searching on many Shops but you can't find pictures of the dolls only pictures of the packings. I also searched on Adulttoyreviews a long time, but I thing this website is not often updated, isn't. I also wouldn't like the cheap vaginas and asses of normal vinyl dolls. Does anyone know a good doll for doing it doggy-style. Most of these chinese makes have the wholes on impractical and unnatural positions, even if they are in sitting position. I am member of the relevant yahoo-clubs and I have found one of those.

Can anyone help.
Thanks.

KillaX

Nada

Post by Nada »

... Hello KillaX... This will not give you, your "Sitting Doll" list... But it will, at least, give you a world of inflatable dolls to examine WITHOUT the pretty box "Sales Pitch".
http://www.hopshingtoys.com.hk/home.htm

(They seem to be a major producer of general inflatable dolls and other Toys.)

And click on their "BOXES" link to see a part of the notorious "Box Game"... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

(Now,,, imagine a wholesaler buying, in bulk, several of one doll and then deciding WHAT to call his "new girl" (via her name, on the box) that he wants to sell or re-sell,,, (if you already have her),,, to you!!!)

And OBTW, latex dolls are "re-created" about the same way... But usually with a new hair color or simply, a BRAND NEW BOX "treatement". [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Deadly Stampede

Post by Deadly Stampede »

Hi, i can recommend the Alexa doll for you. She is in kneeling position but great for doggie-style.

Another version of doggie-style

Mr. K.

Post by Mr. K. »

hi,

thank you for replying. I couldn`t be online the last few weeks because of the Telekom. But now I am back again.

killax

INFORMATIONS