www.wmdolls.com

The things i learned. .

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
hiddenagenda84
Active Poster
Active Poster

The things i learned. .

Post by hiddenagenda84 »

Hi All,
Well I haven't had the chance to work on Giovanna lately, I though I was on my way to a success modification until yesturday. when i tried out the vagina. I wouldn't fit in the insert the hole was to small even though the insert fit the hole nicely. So for futher newbies, a inflatable doll insert is not a good choice for a mannequin.
Although not everything was a loss, i did find out that 2 part plastic epoxy works real well with the plastic mannequin, I know now why fleshlights are the preferred choice for mannequin. I have a fleshlight on the way, so Giovanna will have to go under the dremel again . Everyone needs to thank mannequin man for his post , cause he shows the way how to make better connections with arms and legs. . Hopefully ill have a chance to work on the other connections before the new insert arrives. Anyways its off to bed. was a long night.

[Sex Dolls are the highest form of masturbation!! ][ from a documentary on Sex Doll ]

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: The things i learned. .

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks for the info and hope the FL works out better. They are very soft.
Yes, Mannequin Fan has really helped on making mannequins more "user friendly" ! LOL
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: The things i learned. .

Post by Lemminkainen »

hiddenagenda84 wrote: ...[Sex Dolls are the highest form of masturbation!! ][ from a documentary on Sex Doll ]
Good luck on your endeavors to successfully tailor your companion.

Love dolls are a higher form imagi-initmacy.

:glou: Lemm

INFORMATIONS