realsexdoll.com

Hello everybody

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

matrixer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello everybody

Post by matrixer »

Hello everybody,
I'm just new here and only a few days a member. I first looked a little bit around to find my way on this wonderful forum!
Looks very good and there's so much to see here. A lot of information at one time :)
I'm 36 years old and live in Belgium. I collect for several years manga, comic and movie figurines (scale 1:4, 1:6 or 1:7) and recently got into the new Phicen dolls who are also very realistic (scale 1:6).
In 2014 I watched a TV programm about lifesize dolls and it got my attention so I started to search after some more information because I knew really nothing about it.
I've now decided to order a doll this year. I've been looking around to make a choice and for the moment it will be the Rose model from OR Dolls. I don't know if it's a good choice but I like her a lot when I see her pictures. She looks very realictic and has a reasonable price.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Hello everybody

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi matrixer, welcome to TDF :D

You've found the place for erotic dolls, both life-size and miniature 8)

:glou:

matrixer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by matrixer »

Thanks for the warm welcome Nescio50.
I never could imagine that the world of lifesize dolls is so big. I'm really happy that I've discovered this forum.
When I see the pictures here I'm really amazed about the huge amount of detailing the dolls these days have. So interesting. And they all look so nice and sweet. Love it and can't wait to order my own doll in one of the coming months.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the Forum matrixer! :D explore and have fun.

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

Welcome to TDF Matrixer!
A%20big%20warm%20welcome%20logo.jpg
A%20big%20warm%20welcome%20logo.jpg (24.83 KiB) Viewed 1388 times
I'm glad to see you've been busy doing your homework, and are on your way to taking part in the art of doll husbandry. :) :thumbs_up:
Remember; questions? - post them or PM someone to help you out.
Glad to have you with us.

Lemm

orlan

Post by orlan »

Welcome To TDF bro!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WELCOME!

The world of toy people isn't always understood by others who haven't found the fun of it. Perhaps you're lucky in starting with small dolls as that's "respectable"! But those of us who start with life-size dolls often have a lot of explaining, or hiding, to do as far as wife is concerned. Luckily I'm only in the explaining category but some who are lucky are in the "encouraged" category.

What's really fun is that dolls are what one makes of them and think how one thinks of them. As fantasy they do as much or as little as we want and members' photos and attitudes shown and expressed here cover the whole spectrum. Having come from a route of lifelike little ladies I'd think that the priority most important to you is a doll of versatility with a good skeleton who can pose doing whatever you want her to do without limitations of movement or durability. The life-size dolls come in essentially three sizes, 145cm high, 155-160 high and often slightly stylised to reduce weight and cast-from-life heavyweights.

You'll have great fun perusing the photos that everyone has taken and Coverdoll is an important reference. Members here have fun being specifically artistically talented, and photographers Allotahope, Mandos, Spedfish, Karrot and Mexdoll come to mind in that category bringing dolls to life in art whilst members Samurai and I and others will often do sequences of photos constructing narratives which bring dolls to life as characters.

It would be great to see what you do with your miniature dolls. There are quite a lot on the forum and they often make appearances in the photo competitions and it would be great to see them there. The competitions aren't about winning, they're about entering and sharing and sometimes a sense of fun. Last month one of my dolls insisted upon entering one of her own photos which was nothing to do with me - some of us find that our dolls acquire minds of their own!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Welcome to the forum, Matrixer!

Rose is a great choice!

Echoing Harem's comments - there are lots of good people and great advice on this forum. And really excellent photography!

I have a BoyToy 3 as a partner , her name is Sheeana. She also posts here (often).

Best wishes on a short wait & Enjoy the honeymoon when she gets here!
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Hi matrixer, welcome to TDF
I think you'll love it here!!

matrixer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by matrixer »

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! You're really nice and friendly and that's a relief. It's really nice to be here and not been seen as a 'weird' collector.
At the moment I'm not in a relationship and want to keep it like that in the near future. After a relationship of almost 9 years giving and helping with everything, my girlfriend decided that it was not enough. She had her own business and after my work I started helping her with the preparations for her store. I was there for her day and night. Even my own health was going down because of the long working days. I'll spare the rest of the story but I was and still am so disappointed that I've decided rather to stay happy single than being unhappy in a relationship. We'll see what future brings.

I agree with haremlover. Some people think indeed that it's weird to collect figurines and dolls although I have to say that a few of my friends think it's cool. There's one who's totally crazy about my collection but his wife doesn't want him to start a collection :-)
It's true what you say about the sort of doll I'm searching for. I need one with a skeleton and pretty and realistic at a reasonable price. I was looking around and since then beautiful and cute Rose from OR Dolls stays in my mind already a few days so I'm quite sure it will be her. She's 156 cm tall and that's important for me because I'm 185 cm tall.
Thanks also for some more information about the forum. There's still a lot to discover but I have time.
I'll definitely show some of my little figurines and dolls this year. I don't know if manga figurines are allowed but I have Phicen and Hot Toys too so maybe it's better to start with them as they're more realistic to a real woman.
I love it here already!

Linda2014
Doll
Doll

Post by Linda2014 »

Welcome Matrixer, I hope you find a nice girl. As you can see on my name being in pink letters I'm a doll.

Kiss
Linda
Linda Angelica Liljecrona

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Welcome to the forum, matrixer :D

As long as the manga figurines portray adult women, and aren't penetrated by anything, they'd be fine :D

I too have several figurines, and some people indeed don't get why I buy them... they ask me "you can't do anything with those figures, why do you buy them?"... well, I buy them, because they look nice and I want them.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

matrixer wrote: I don't know if manga figurines are allowed but I have Phicen and Hot Toys too so maybe it's better to start with them as they're more realistic to a real woman.
Hello matrixer.

I have seen a few members post photos of their mini dolls. This thread comes to mind: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... &start=360 On the last few pages of that thread there is a Phicen doll or something similar. There is also a lot of people on this forum that have a huge interest in anime and own anime dolls. Some other types of mini doll is the dollfie, which Tiriaq regularly shows pictures. He likes to makes custom props and outfits for dollfie. http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=58224 I hope he doesn't mind me referencing his posts. Anyway, I think you are among friends with the same interests as you.

matrixer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by matrixer »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
AlexKnight wrote:Welcome to the forum, matrixer :D
As long as the manga figurines portray adult women, and aren't penetrated by anything, they'd be fine :D
I too have several figurines, and some people indeed don't get why I buy them... they ask me "you can't do anything with those figures, why do you buy them?"... well, I buy them, because they look nice and I want them.
Thanks AlexKnight.
Don't worry, the manga figurines are indeed only adult women without penetration or something else. Some of them can go partially or fully naked but I don't think that that's a problem here :wink:
I agree with what you said. I buy them also because I like them.
Linda2014 wrote:Welcome Matrixer, I hope you find a nice girl. As you can see on my name being in pink letters I'm a doll.
Kiss
Linda
Thanks Linda :)
mudpaw wrote:Hello matrixer.
I have seen a few members post photos of their mini dolls.
Thanks for the tip! I've seen also that there are pictures of mini dolls. I'm going to start a thread on the 'Eye Candy'-subforum for my mini dolls.

brigittes hubbie
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi matrixer, welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of pics of Phicen dolls if you check the eye candy section. Right now Sotaichou has posted some great pics of his little dolls in his Team K thread, EBF and Samurai posted some of theirs and there´s hammersmithg with his naughty pics. And you will find pics of Monique, Lucie, Amandine, Elodie, Charlotte and Danielle, my Phicen ladies. And there are 4 more ordered. 8O They shall arrive at the end of this month. :wink: I´ll post pics of them as well, of course.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS