realsexdoll.com

Greetings

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Imagineer

Greetings

Post by Imagineer »

As the title says, "aloha!" I guess I'm officially a member of the "doll world". I can't believe "Imagineer" username wasn't taken; with apologies to Disney, I am an engineer, and --- well, dolls are all about imagination, aren't they? :p

I received mine a couple weeks ago; never thought I'd be able to afford one. My young lady is just over 4 feet tall, has a very pretty face, and (as of today) waist length real Human hair. The real "remy" hair is so much better than the plastic. She will soon have real, uhm, other hair too. :o

I confess I've lurked on these forums before, though not for awhile; read about the travails of those who order a "full sized" and then the delivery person realizes what it is and KEEPS it. :mad: Alisha (so I call her!) was delivered by Fedex; the delivery-girl said "This is heavy!" I said "Yes!" (I declined to tell her why...)

A couple months ago I can't believe my favorite pawn shop had a dvd of "The Perfect Fake" --- no one seemed to realize what I was buying! Interesting documentary on dolls!

So --- Alisha is the perfect Fiance! Never argues, never criticizes, and won't dump anyone. Now if only I can get her to laugh at my jokes, cook and give backrubs! Oh well, that's where the "IMAGINEERING" comes in!!! For now, she's very good at snuggling!!!

Anyone ever take one of these dolls on the CARPOOL lane??? It occurs to me one would have to do some pretty good head-movements (and eyes!) to get by with it...

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Greetings

Post by upsux »

Welcome to TDF, Imagineer. You'll find a ton of advice, ideas, and support with anything Alisha-related here. I encourage you to ask questions, post your thoughts (and pics!!), and ask questions! This is a very open and helpful community and you'll definitely get out of it more as you offer in.

Orbital111
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Orbital111 »

Hi, welcome Imagineer. :D

Congrats on your new lady! Which doll did you get? Maybe you'll share some photos?
You sound very enthusiastic about Alisha and must be off to a good start with her. :)

Imagineer

Post by Imagineer »

upsux wrote:Welcome to TDF, Imagineer. You'll find a ton of advice, ideas, and support with anything Alisha-related here. I encourage you to ask questions, post your thoughts (and pics!!), and ask questions! This is a very open and helpful community and you'll definitely get out of it more as you offer in.
Thanx! I'm hoping someone will have advice about adhesive; what kind of a glue sticks to oil-filled-silicone? :confused:

The seller says he has shipped a repair kit. JM Doll offered a kit for free, but $36 shipping. I've bought stuff off ebay from China, for just a couple dollars (don't understand how they make money!). But shipping stuff BACK to China costs me at least ten bucks!

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Imagineer wrote:
upsux wrote:Welcome to TDF, Imagineer. You'll find a ton of advice, ideas, and support with anything Alisha-related here. I encourage you to ask questions, post your thoughts (and pics!!), and ask questions! This is a very open and helpful community and you'll definitely get out of it more as you offer in.
Thanx! I'm hoping someone will have advice about adhesive; what kind of a glue sticks to oil-filled-silicone? :confused:

The seller says he has shipped a repair kit. JM Doll offered a kit for free, but $36 shipping. I've bought stuff off ebay from China, for just a couple dollars (don't understand how they make money!). But shipping stuff BACK to China costs me at least ten bucks!
Your best best is to post the make/model of your Alisha - from there, assuming there isn't a thread in her own forum, other people with similarly made dolls can provide not only adhesive types but perhaps also how-to's that they've picked up along the way. If the fix needed is significant, pics will help other members see exactly what task you face.

Imagineer

Post by Imagineer »

upsux wrote:Your best best is to post the make/model of your Alisha - from there, assuming there isn't a thread in her own forum, other people with similarly made dolls can provide not only adhesive types but perhaps also how-to's that they've picked up along the way. If the fix needed is significant, pics will help other members see exactly what task you face.
The injury is minor; a couple of pencil-sized holes in her right arm. She was packed in multiple foam pieces; but not supported --- head was not attached, so her NECK was slammed hard over. No visible damage, but who knows what internal. Just three pencil-diameter dings to her right arm, one deep enough to show her skeleton. :eek:

The adhesive seems to be solvent-based (don't know what solvent; seller balked at first to "sending liquids through the shippers", blasted terrists (sp).) There was a note in the "instructions" about allowing it to air-dry for a couple days. I would think all solid-silicones are oil-filled silicone rubber, don't imagine the adhesives are too different.

Thanx again for the reply, I'll look on the specific forum...

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hey Mate welcome and great handle 8) ...now for the real stuff...pics or it never happened 8O :razz:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Imagineer

Post by Imagineer »

Recently Separated wrote:Hey Mate welcome and great handle 8) ...now for the real stuff...pics or it never happened 8O :razz:
Pics? Of Alisha? I don't have clothes for her yet! :o

(Well, she came with a skimpy little pink slip...)

I did get some killer "shorts" for her (can't bring myself to say "panties"), a very fancy bra will come tomorrow. I'm thinking a simple cotton shirt and some blue jeans for start! Gotta be a "girl's shirt"; I remember Judo class in college --- teacher made us look at our Ghi's --- sure enough, all the guys had theirs on LEFT-OVER-RIGHT, and girls RIGHT-OVER-LEFT! Imagine that...

RE "clothes" --- how do you keep the clothes from getting saturated with silicone oil?

Imagineer

Post by Imagineer »

Orbital111 wrote:Hi, welcome Imagineer. :D

Congrats on your new lady! Which doll did you get? Maybe you'll share some photos?
You sound very enthusiastic about Alisha and must be off to a good start with her. :)
I'm not sure which model, she's "JM", I think "Rose" face. Face is VERY realistic. She's MUCH better with the real Human hair. Braided the hair; "no tangle" was getting tangled easily.

Not sure what "good start" means --- it's just pleasant to have "someone" to snuggle with again, until some day I find a Human of the feminine persuasion willing to grace me with her presence. :-)

I don't see anything wrong with having Alisha, though it would probably be hard to convince certain others of that. Too bad I can't take her driving or shopping with me; one day they'll be realistic enough and electronic/animated enough that it will be possible!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Imagineer wrote:
Recently Separated wrote:Hey Mate welcome and great handle 8) ...now for the real stuff...pics or it never happened 8O :razz:
Pics? Of Alisha? I don't have clothes for her yet! :o

(Well, she came with a skimpy little pink slip...)
:lol: Thats sorta the idea fella....girls do not seem to be modest or shy here although their are a few ladies in the mix.....when my three hoties arrive ...I am sure they will be subject to a photoshot irrespective of whether there kit is hear yet or not :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Welcome Imagineer to TDF :glou:
So nice to hear that you enjoy the companionship with Alisha. Here you're in a great community with doll admirers who will help you with when problem occurs.
When you're interested, you can register your Alisha to the doll Matrix http://matrix.dollforum.com/.
I've read about some pencil-sized holes in her right arm. These small repair you can fix with an RTV-1 silicone from the DIY-shop (can be colored carefully with some make-up powder)
Here's an interesting link for repairs http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
Please post some pics from your sweetie :puppydogeyes:
Have much fun here!!

:D Guy

Imagineer

Post by Imagineer »

Well, perhaps in lingerie. (Thank God Firefox knew how to spell that!) The panties came in four colors; I think I like the pink with black lace. The bra said "blue", but the pic looks green. 'Ish. It's sheduled (British?) to come tomorrow. I'm so glad postal employees can't see inside of th' packages....

You all are really gonna like the hair. Might need a little hair-spray, the bangs look excellent brushed to the left & right sides of her head; but they fall down and she does a good sheep-dog imitation...

Imagineer

Post by Imagineer »

siliconefun wrote:Welcome Imagineer to TDF :glou:
So nice to hear that you enjoy the companionship with Alisha. Here you're in a great community with doll admirers who will help you with when problem occurs.
:thumbs_up:
When you're interested, you can register your Alisha to the doll Matrix http://matrix.dollforum.com/.
What does posting to the Matrix do? Is there a white rabbit somewhere???

;p
I've read about some pencil-sized holes in her right arm. These small repair you can fix with an RTV-1 silicone from the DIY-shop (can be colored carefully with some make-up powder)
What's the consistency? I didn't know ordinary RTV would work. How about 734? It's "flowable", rather like syrup. At a wedding once I dotted the bride's and bridesmaids' shoe soles with 734, and nobody slipped at all! The soft rubber "cleats" nailed them to the carpet like golf shoes on the greens!!!

BTW, I once made a printed circuit board, using NAIL POLISH as the "etch resist". Worked a whole lot better than the "resist pen"! But it was freaking embarrassing to buy!

[indent]"Hi, how are you?!"
She started to reply, but looked down at the red nail-polish.
"You'll look GREAT in that!"
"Shut up; I'm building a clock! Ring me up..."[/indent]

Can't imagine buying MAKEUP!!! :o
Here's an interesting link for repairs http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
The seller has promised he's sending the adhesive.
Here on this thread? May take me a couple of days... :-)
Have much fun here!!
Thanx; it's fun being able to talk to someone about my "new girlfriend"!

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Imagineer wrote:
siliconefun wrote:Welcome Imagineer to TDF :glou:
:thumbs_up: Thanks!! Hope you find some new doll friends here
What does posting to the Matrix do? Is there a white rabbit somewhere???

;p
The Doll Matrix collects data from dolls and is linked to some doll albums from their owners. It's a great resource and helps when buying a new doll for everyone.
What's the consistency? I didn't know ordinary RTV would work. How about 734? It's "flowable", rather like syrup. At a wedding once I dotted the bride's and bridesmaids' shoe soles with 734, and nobody slipped at all! The soft rubber "cleats" nailed them to the carpet like golf shoes on the greens!!!
Took some research, this is a RTV-1 silicone and you can use it for your repairs. Repair kits from doll manufacturer contains a pre-colored silicone mix with hardener. Once mixed in the appropriate recommended ratio, this silicone is the best choice for repairs and practically invisible when correctly applied. RTV-1 silicone cures without any addition but it has other properties like the original repair kit silicone (experience from 4woods and Abyss)
BTW, I once made a printed circuit board, using NAIL POLISH as the "etch resist". Worked a whole lot better than the "resist pen"! But it was freaking embarrassing to buy!

[indent]"Hi, how are you?!"
She started to reply, but looked down at the red nail-polish.
"You'll look GREAT in that!"
"Shut up; I'm building a clock! Ring me up..."[/indent]

Can't imagine buying MAKEUP!!! :o
Buy it online, no one will ask you something
The seller has promised he's sending the adhesive. When not, use the 734 without any doubts
Here on this thread? May take me a couple of days... :-) We're patient, keep cool.
Have much fun here!!
Thanx; it's fun being able to talk to someone about my "new girlfriend"!
You won't never be disappointed from your new girlfriend

Cheers, Guy

Imagineer

Post by Imagineer »

siliconefun wrote:Can't imagine buying MAKEUP!!! :o

Buy it online, no one will ask you something
You know, SMELL is very much "part of the Human experience"! I'm betting a lot of you use perfume; I've always been partial to "White Shoulders" --- got a small bottle online. It's very cool!
You won't never be disappointed from your new girlfriend

Cheers, Guy
That's true! And she won't DUMP me, or criticize, or condemn, or nag...

Of course, now I'm thinkin' --- if I enjoy these qualities in a GIRL, what am I doin' to make MYSELF...

...someone that a girl would WANT???

:D

INFORMATIONS