yldoll.com

What to expect...

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Sea_King_Pleasure
Former Member

What to expect...

Post by Sea_King_Pleasure »

I'm currently in the process of saving up for Viola. My concerns are what to expect once I have enough saved and I'm ready to place my order. More specifically...

- Where does she ship from?
- What are some problems I could encounter with customs? (I'm assuming she's coming from overseas, I'm in America)
- Are there extra fees I have to pay as far as getting it through customs?

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What to expect...

Post by oneatatime »

Hi I'm in the US as well, here is my experince with the Viola doll

1) she ships from China

2) I paid no extra duty fees

3) I had no issues with customs

Once shipped it took about 5 days in transit. The box was badly beat up from the carrier. However she was well packaged so there was no damage.

Sea_King_Pleasure
Former Member

Post by Sea_King_Pleasure »

Thanks for the info oneatatime. 5 days!! Wow that's awesome! If you don't mind my asking, did you order directly from the manufacturer or did you go through a vendor?

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

II ordered her through Beautiful Dolls when they were running a special. This was before Your dolls was up and running I've seen similar shipping times with Yourdolls. I don't know the time it takes now to make the doll. I'm sure it changes with demand and this doll is getting popular. ;)

Argentdawn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

What to expect...

Post by Argentdawn »

As far as I know, the company producing Viola is an OEM(Original Equipment Manufacturer) for some Japanese dolls. It is located in Guangdong, China. And their website: http://jinsanmodel.1688.com.
Some said that they sell dolls via agent only. And the doll is hot now in China.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

We sell Viola, right now we are the only company selling her. ( Plus two of our agents that are not on tdf )

INFORMATIONS