exdollofficial.com

new pictures and vides update [01.15.2013]

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

new pictures and vides update [01.15.2013]

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

new 132 com doll body details picture, Lpink an Yellow color side by side picture: http://www.dsdoll.com/en/132BodyandColor.html

DS doll 132cm doll new pictures of "Min's cheongsam" update in gallery : http://www.dsdoll.com/en/galleria/132/min/index.html

some new videos about the 132cm doll clothes change and 2012 Expo in Guangzhou of China : http://www.dsdoll.com/en/gallery.html

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: new pictures and vides update [01.15.2013]

Post by mexdl »

hands down! 8O

great improvements on details, I found Dollsweet trademark is taking special care on details and to constantly improve.

I dont mean to be a "fanboy" :oops: or something , but this new pictures are captivating. the "he" head with brown eyes and yellow skin is surreal.

Min was my less favorite until now, the outfit and the wig are captivating. :oops:

PiscesRising
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PiscesRising »

Wow! just truely Wow! she is a work of art from fingertips to her toes! A crown jewel for any doll collector. I'd write more but have to go rebrowse thru the pictures again

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Very impressive as usual !

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

I'm still waiting for the new head for 100cm. The gallery is closed now too because it says sold out. :(
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13760

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

LadyPeridot wrote:I'm still waiting for the new head for 100cm. The gallery is closed now too because it says sold out. :(
yes, 100cm is sold out.

its matter of ask Steven if this model will be available again.

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

I just ask Steven and told me that the 100cm doll is stoped production, they are making new bone system for this doll, At this time is not sure how long time it needs.

guitarpussy

Post by guitarpussy »

These are great looking dolls for sure. Though the website says in some areas that the smaller dolls (132/100cm) are not legal to buy as sex dolls in some parts of the country. I'm unaware of any restrictions on this sort of thing, after all, look at the VRDs and they are only 32 in. tall. Then they company shows a 132cm doll that is capable of sex. Just wondering what's going on if anybody has information.

GP

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

guitarpussy wrote:These are great looking dolls for sure. Though the website says in some areas that the smaller dolls (132/100cm) are not legal to buy as sex dolls in some parts of the country. I'm unaware of any restrictions on this sort of thing, after all, look at the VRDs and they are only 32 in. tall. Then they company shows a 132cm doll that is capable of sex. Just wondering what's going on if anybody has information.

GP
Size is not the issue. I have been a builder and admirer of model automobiles and aircraft for most of my life. These models are scale representations of full size vehicles. The proportions of the models are exactly (or nearly so) the same as the full size item, just reduced in scale. A doll that is a scale representation of an adult woman with hips, waist, breasts, head, thighs etc. all properly in proportion is acceptable. A sexually capable doll that has the proportions and appearance of an underage girl (or boy) is not acceptable, regardless of it's size. The legality of such dolls varies from country to country and, in the USA, from state to state. There are many many people seeking to prosecute any form of underage sexual abuse, so be careful of the thin ice!
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

guitarpussy wrote:These are great looking dolls for sure. Though the website says in some areas that the smaller dolls (132/100cm) are not legal to buy as sex dolls in some parts of the country. I'm unaware of any restrictions on this sort of thing, after all, look at the VRDs and they are only 32 in. tall. Then they company shows a 132cm doll that is capable of sex. Just wondering what's going on if anybody has information.

GP
Thank you for your interest in our products.

We have two kind version of the 132cm doll: sex doll and non-sex doll,
the non-sex version is same body type, but no hole, no insert, we remove the vaginal shape from the body. it just silicone mannequin, no any sex function.

I don't know which country you are, but, if you like to order a sex doll, please confirm that have this doll is not illegal by the local law where you live.

Kusanagi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kusanagi »

I will be very interested to see more pictures on the darkest (brown) skin color to be uploaded
while yellow presents Asian's skin tone and L-Pink presents Caucasian's, the brown may present a tanned skin tone applicable to both Asian/Caucasian look
and tanned skin can be quite sexy
4Woods A.I. S-Plus review
Aftersale incident with DS

My Doll Album

“We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice.” - Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence

Hourai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hourai »

Doe anyone else have problems viewing the videos or is it just me?
I know the website says there may be problems due to network load but I repeatedly tried loading them in the previous days and the video window just stays blank. The galleries however work for me.

louislaine31
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by louislaine31 »

It's very slow for everybody :wink:
" Pure eyes in the woods look for,crying,the habitable head " René CHAR

Hourai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hourai »

Tried now for more than a week - no success. :(
As the galleries work I do not assume it is a flash issue but I do have frequent problems with embedded content due to script blocking.

Any chance to upload the videos somewhere else?
I would be very interested to see the differences between hard and soft joints.

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

It was New Year this week in China. It might have something to do with it as that is the most important event as far I know and they have almost a week off.

INFORMATIONS