exdollofficial.com

Have you had a doll shipped to Australia?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

a5troboy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Have you had a doll shipped to Australia?

Post by a5troboy »

Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with Australian customs?

eyespyone

Re: Have you had a doll shipped to Australia?

Post by eyespyone »

Importing Dolly into Australia should present you no problems with Customs here.

Make sure that you have your contact details on the dispatch advice - especially your phone number.
They may contact you to ask if you are expecting a 'package' of that type as it may appear 'unusual' if they X-ray it on the way in.

Oh, and they will most likely hit you with a bill ($) for import duty which you will have to pay before they release it. You can pay this on line to avoid more delay.

You get a bit of a rush but, when you finally hear she has actually arrived.
Hopefully this helps.

Cheers
Eyespy

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

several Australian members with multiple dolls
never heard about any serious issues so far

heh, Australia is a first world country,
where corruption isn't Mr President and sexuality isn't threatened by death sentence,
so don't worry too much other than about the bill for import

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

a5troboy, I am here in Australia and I have 4 Teddy Babes 3 Realdolls and 2 more on the way,...
You will have NO problems at all importing a single or multiple dolls.
I can give you the 'Import Product' code to use for customs that has NO import duty, all you will pay then is GST, and customs/quarintine processing fee and what ever transport cost you have (from customs to your door) unless you are like me and go pick her up yourself.

Its a very simple process and all stress free.
Have fun picking out a doll/s you want and let the good times roll!

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

a5troboy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by a5troboy »

Thanks for the input guys! New to this as you can tell. @playtime that code sounds very handy! And yep i'll probably go and pick her up.

Kusanagi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kusanagi »

playtime wrote: I can give you the 'Import Product' code to use for customs that has NO import duty, all you will pay then is GST, and customs/quarintine processing fee and what ever transport cost you have (from customs to your door) unless you are like me and go pick her up yourself.

Its a very simple process and all stress free.
Have fun picking out a doll/s you want and let the good times roll!

Playtime.
Hello playtime,

I too am living in Australia and have just placed an order with DS for a 132cm Li doll.
2 years ago I ordered a Level-D Ayana from Ta-bo, and going through customs the fees costed me arm & leg...can you shed some light on how I can use the 'Import Product' code for customs that has no import duty?
Thank you in advance.
4Woods A.I. S-Plus review
Aftersale incident with DS

My Doll Album

“We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice.” - Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence

a5troboy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by a5troboy »

Wow can't believe you got a Level-D Ayana...i've always wanted her but so expensive 8O

a5troboy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by a5troboy »

Hi playtime, sorry I only just noticed your PM. Can't reply yet as my account is restricted...guess I should contribute some more on here!

Kusanagi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kusanagi »

a5troboy wrote:Wow can't believe you got a Level-D Ayana...i've always wanted her but so expensive 8O
Hello a5troboy,

It's true that Level-D is expensive, so I'm looking forward to see the difference with DS's Li I've ordered that is half the price of Ayana

In relation to your original question; I have previously purchased a Level-D doll, an Orient Jewel, and a 4Wood doll from Japan and never had any issues with the Customs. (I requested Ta-bo and Hiro san from 4Wood to declare the dolls as "mannequin" for shipping)

When my dolls reached Australian Customs they called me to request for import duty + GST payment (which costed me fortunes on-top of the cost I paid for my dollies...so it will be nice if there's a way to void the import duty)

Once the payment went through I was able to receive my doll on the next day.
4Woods A.I. S-Plus review
Aftersale incident with DS

My Doll Album

“We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice.” - Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence

DS_Australia
Former Member

Post by DS_Australia »

We are proud to announce that DS Doll - DOLL SWEET are now officially available in Australia and New Zealand.

Based in Sydney we are here to help you with your doll purchases, importation and after purchase repairs.

(Removed, Rule 1)

To celebrate our opening all orders in November and December will receive a 5% discount.

So please come check out and new website:

(Vendor no longer in business, removed on request)

or email us at:

Thank you and we look forward to meeting some new friends along the way.

Regards,

INFORMATIONS