teddy-babes.com

New Insert Review: If You Liked the Siliplush...

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

New Insert Review: If You Liked the Siliplush...

Post by Zang »

...then you'll love the <insertnamehere> insert for Teddy Babes! :mrgreen:

This is a review of The New Teddy Babe Insert recently developed by our esteemed craftsman, doodman. When it comes to dolls and special items for them, this is one guy who knows what he's doing. So here's the word on the latest insert:
silip01.jpg
silip01.jpg (142.69 KiB) Viewed 5816 times
silip02.jpg
silip02.jpg (115.74 KiB) Viewed 5816 times
silip03.jpg
silip03.jpg (96.07 KiB) Viewed 5816 times
These photos compare the <insertnamehere> insert to the popular Siliplush insert, also created by doodman. They're both about six inches long (15 cm), with a vertical oval shape. But while the Siliplush is a silicone sleeve melded to a fabric outer sleeve, the new insert is entirely silicone, inside and out. And you can also see that the new insert has a smaller but more realistic opening.

How it feels on the outside:
Once in your hand, it feels like a hefty piece of good silicone: soft but thick, supple, and stretchable. It has no smell, and it doesn't even feel as cold as some other similar materials would. The inner end is closed, so there is no exit hole. The whole sleeve-- the end, the walls, and the entry-- feels thick enough to withstand any passion-pounding without fear of damage. Like the Siliplush, this new insert will likely shine in durability, being rip- and tear-resistant. And furthermore, it should fit in any Teddy Babe, standard or deluxe.

How it feels on the inside:
Placing the <insertnamehere> insert inside the TB body is best done by first sheathing the insert in a plastic bag, like a sandwich bag (or the bag provided with a spare Pussy Velour). Although the bag isn't needed to catch any fluids, like it would be with an open-ended insert, the plastic material makes it pretty easy to wiggle and slide the insert into place. Without it, there would be a lot of frustrating friction between the silicone surface and the bunched-up plush fabric of the TB's crotch pocket.
all set!
all set!
silip04.jpg (208.53 KiB) Viewed 5816 times
got wood?
got wood?
silip05.jpg (207.79 KiB) Viewed 5816 times
I think one of the best features of the <insertnamehere> insert, one that is hardly found anywhere in any sex sleeve, is its somewhat cone-shaped tunnel entry. No hunting for a stupid little pinhole, no fumbling around the folds; entering this one can even be done hands-free. The new insert's rudimentary labia make great guides on either side. Once enough lube is in place, entering the first inch is my second-favorite moment of the act. It's a slow but strong surge, filling the gap, feeling her tunnel, knowing that this is it, we're getting it on together. But since this is a closed-end insert, this hot primal moment can be punctuated by a few amusing (?) sharp fart sounds as the air inside gets displaced through the entrance, but once past that I found it to be largely quiet for the rest of the love session. Also owing to its closed design, there is a vacuum/suction feel in effect; and if using the insert by itself outside the doll's body, this can be seen as the insert shrinks and expands in response to your motion.

Most of the time, there are only a few inches of in & out motion available in this sleeve, but it is all-over fully gripping, smooth, and supple. For me, the original Siliplush never felt like that, owing to its looser and wide-open design. But for the <insertnamehere> insert, doodman did mold in a few chambers separated by very mild-feeling ribs or ridges, just to improve a bit over a totally smooth interior. So far, the insert definitely works well in the best standard TB sex positions of girl-on-top and side-by-side embrace, and it seems reasonable to me that it will also shine as a multi-position insert for a deluxe TB. It doesn't over-stimulate, so hot intimate sessions can keep on smoldering.

Cleaning:
Well, sex is always a little messy. Although most of the white stuff will be caught inside the <insertnamehere> insert, a little may seep out along with the lube back down and out... but not nearly as much as a Siliplush can drain during the afterglow.
Anyhow, when it's finally time to get up and clean up, removing the new insert from your plush babe is even easier than placing it in. At the sink, I simply held it under the faucet and let it fill up and overflow, and found that the running water can carry the other fluids up and out. Smearing a dab of liquid anti-bacterial hand soap around the entry during the cleaning wouldn't hurt. So the <insertnamehere> insert easily washes out, towel-dries, and air-dries. Later, it occurred to me that it could also be used with a (male) condom if so desired, to keep things even cleaner and vary the sensation, like with internally ribbed ones. "Pre-lubing" a <insertnamehere> insert for a session in the morning makes some sense, but it's still open enough at the entry to let some drain back out along her leg as you sleep with her.

The Wrap Up:
So what's the final word here? I think this new insert has what it takes to be the new Siliplush. It's ready to go, easy to use, does the trick, and is really built to last. For me, it has all the positives the Siliplush has, and practically corrects all the negatives too. As far as I know, both inserts will remain available for purchase through The Teddy Babe Store (Canada). Mine arrived in ten days (shipping inside the USA). It is a costlier item, but worth it. Definitely a keeper-- just like my babe!

If I had my druthers, I'd like to see them made in a realistic shade of pink instead of a peachy skin tone. Doodman has actually made other inserts in a more vivid pink before; there was one made for his Carly around July 2009, and another as a deluxe Siliplush first made for his doll Tess, which also ended up in hanuman37's lovely little platinum blonde Cathy. So a richer color would be nice, but at the same time it's not a huge issue with me.
Also, if the <insertnamehere> insert could be made an inch longer, it would be even sweeter for some deep, loving thrusts, especially for man-rods that max out beyond six inches... but at the same time, the longer an insert gets, the more difficult it may be to place it fully inside the doll, and TB crotch pockets may vary somewhat in their depth as well, so one might fit in while another still sticks out.

Lastly, I've brainstormed some new name suggestions for it, since as I'm sure you've deduced by now, it doesn't really have one!
I thought it might be neat to call it the Siliplush 2.0 (or 3.0...). Even though it doesn't use fabric, it could still be regarded as a silicone item for a plush doll...
Or maybe Super Siliplush? Or the Wonderplush? Pocketplush?

Losing the "plush" part... there's TBlovesleeve, TBsexsleeve... or just simply TBsleeve.
Or the X-sleeve insert... as in "Rated X". :twisted:

Or last but not least, my current favorite, the Lushtunnel. It's lush, if not plush. :P

Chime in if you've got a name idea!

doodman
Former Member

Re: New Insert Review: If You Liked the Siliplush...

Post by doodman »

Wow I am honered and this review makes me feel that I am doing a survise to you TB owners 8)
I do not make much money making these things I make the inserts to make all you TB folks that
have a Teddy Babe have a better relashionship 8) It is not the money for me it is the feeling inside of me when I see something like this :multi: WhooHoo Teddy Babes they are so much fun to have 8) But they like great sex too :lol:
thanks
from doodman
enjoy all you teddy Babe folks :plaidskirt:
my dolls are here got love them
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10489

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

I also have one of these inserts, and can second everything Zang said. Doodman does great work. :thumbs_up:

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Great review. I guess I better get it posted at The Teddy Babe Store.

We have been calling it the TB Deluxe Insert. However are open to suggestions.

Anyone have any suggestions..how about you Zang ?

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Erm, midi... did you miss the last section of my post? The words in bold? Although I guess a couple of the pics above might be kinda distracting... :wink: :onfire:

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Are these available for sale yet? If so, where?

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

Gaijin wrote:Are these available for sale yet? If so, where?
Here. This is Midiman's Canadian TeddyBabes franchise.
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Is there a spot I should be looking at besides accessories? All I see listed is the basic model. The Plushielux Insert is listed as discontinued on the order page.

Not to be a bother about it. I just want to make sure people can get one if they want one. :)

coralsheep91
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coralsheep91 »

Gaijin wrote:Is there a spot I should be looking at besides accessories? All I see listed is the basic model. The Plushielux Insert is listed as discontinued on the order page.

Not to be a bother about it. I just want to make sure people can get one if they want one. :)
You are correct Sir. I have been looking for it for several weeks and do not see it anywhere in the store. I am ready to buy but do not know where or how........

Coral
Kim: YL155 custom A cup with WM74 head

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

While you're at the Teddy Babe Store, just email midiman (the admin) and say you're ready to buy one. Provide your ship-to address and he'll reply with an invoice. I guess it won't be on display at the Store until a good name for it is decided.

coralsheep91
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coralsheep91 »

Zang wrote:While you're at the Teddy Babe Store, just email midiman (the admin) and say you're ready to buy one. Provide your ship-to address and he'll reply with an invoice. I guess it won't be on display at the Store until a good name for it is decided.
Thank you Zang, I will contact midiman.

Coral

mg4
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mg4 »

Good review Zang, :thumbs_up:

Nice job doodman, :thumbs_up:

I remember we where talking about these and you came up with the name the pounder.

Because it weigh like a pound, and that what you do to it. lol
Check out my Gallery:

coralsheep91
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coralsheep91 »

Sent an e-mail to midiman and a pm to doodman. No reply from either one.... Guess they are not ready to sell them yet?

Coral

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

I don't know if they are ready yet. But you're almost certain to get a reply of some kind before too long. If not, let us know.

mystical

Post by mystical »

Yes just email Teddy babes ca admin..... They will have answers to all your questions.... Very helpfull and easy to deal with... I made a purchase through the .ca site and all was well

INFORMATIONS