Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Really unique real dolls

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Really unique real dolls

Post by LadyPeridot »

My boyfriend brought up a interesting fetish. Green or blue girls.
Are there pictures of dolls that are really unique?

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

Hey Redheadlolita!
They will make you a customized doll if you wish but it will cost ya extra $!

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

GoodTimes wrote:Hey Redheadlolita!
They will make you a customized doll if you wish but it will cost ya extra $!
What are they charging by? The materials or man hours?

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

this realdoll is unique AND it is for sale right now!!!

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

jonnydisco wrote:this realdoll is unique AND it is for sale right now!!!
It is so done very well! It looks like the Real doll factory in the background. Do they have somewhere with even more pictures or examples of there unique dolls?

Conky

Post by Conky »

RedheadLolita wrote:
It is so done very well! It looks like the Real doll factory in the background. Do they have somewhere with even more pictures or examples of there unique dolls?
RedheadLolita, take a look at this thread:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24113

i'm having my doll made with fangs and elf ears (that's a cheap addition, like $150 or something, can't remember). skin color will probably be a lot more, especially if the skin has texture patterns (like the sea nymph above). you can always email questions to Abyss. read through their FAQ on realdoll.com, they'll be happy to answer your questions on pricing a specific doll to your taste. cheers!

narcissus
Former Member

Re: Really unique real dolls

Post by narcissus »

RedheadLolita wrote:Also are there pictures of dolls that are really unique?
This woman was able to get a digi head scan of her, and have a Real Doll that's face looks like a silicone version of her own, made, which is way cool, there are videos at the bottom of the link that shows all kinds of things, even said scan in one of them:

http://amberhawkswanson.com/section/23988.html

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

RedheadLolita wrote:
this doll is at the Abyss factory, they have it listed on ebay right now,
this is the original thread,
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24484

harem-master
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by harem-master »

Double checked the ebay sale. She is still available.

[Apears that I broke rule #5. eBay requires login. I'll remove the link. Did not mean to... :cry: ]

Checkout studio button on realdoll.com for more pixs of above and demon girl. :twisted:
<a href="http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11624" target="_self">Harem Photos</a><br />

doppler

Post by doppler »

RedheadLolita wrote:My boyfriend brought up a interesting fetish. Green or blue girls. Is there any way to get a light blue girl?
Is your boyfriend's name Captain Kirk?

Conky

Post by Conky »

narcissus wrote:
RedheadLolita wrote:Also are there pictures of dolls that are really unique?
This woman was able to get a digi head scan of her, and have a Real Doll that's face looks like a silicone version of her own, made, which is way cool, there are videos at the bottom of the link that shows all kinds of things, even said scan in one of them:

http://amberhawkswanson.com/section/23988.html
hey narcissus. pretty interesting exhibit. i know she was toying with notions of being cruel to her doll during the wedding reception, but i would have freaked out if someone broke my doll's eye, pulled it's tongue out and threw it on the floor or kept lifting her skirt at the wedding. maybe that's what she was getting at by the Repulsion thing she was going for. i dunno, i'm shooting for a better relationship with my doll even if it ends up just being an object to me.

but anyway, the fact that you can get a replica of yourself made through head/body scans speaks of the ability abyss has to satisfy your fancy.

you should be able to work with abyss to create whatever doll you want, RedheadLolita.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

doppler wrote:
RedheadLolita wrote:My boyfriend brought up a interesting fetish. Green or blue girls. Is there any way to get a light blue girl?
Is your boyfriend's name Captain Kirk?
Maybe...

Surgeon

Post by Surgeon »

they charge what people will pay :lol:
material cost is the same no matter what color the skin
what produces extra cost (only once) is finding a suitable color/mixture

your friend must be into videogames or scifi i guess?
i also like unusual skin colors
<a href="modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=21093">
</a>

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

So no one has one that they got completely designed?

Conky

Post by Conky »

RedheadLolita wrote:So no one has one that they got completely designed?
not sure what you mean by completely designed. if you mean a custom face, custom body, skin, eyes, etc. etc. then that would cost a minimum of $50k (i may be corrected on that, but i remember hearing that figure before for stuff like that) and would go up from there depending on what you want. if your boyfriend who likes green & blue girls is filthy rich this should be no problem. if your boyfriend was going to throw down that kind of cash i would suggest throwing down a mere $7k-$10k (pale in comparison) on a green or blue skinned body/face combination from their website.

i assume you mean a higher level of customization than anything we've mentioned so far which must be a really really high level of customization since we've covered:

a red devil doll

a twilek
Image[/quote]

a girl who had herself scanned and made into a doll
http://amberhawkswanson.com/artwork/356 ... ngdom.html

a sea nymph

an elven vampress (image coming soon when she arrives :wink: )

i know there is someone on the forums who has a doll with "white" skin although i've never seen any pictures. there are probably lots of people with dolls that have elf ears, fangs or non-human skin colors and none of that stuff costs very much. but when you say "completely" designed i'm assuming you mean something beyond those things.

Just what in the HECK is your boyfriend after here anyway?!!???! :lol: :lol: :lol:

why don't you have your boyfriend post exactly what he wants? and again, if you consult with abyss they'll give you the answers you're looking for. in any case, you've peaked my interest, i would love to hear a description of what you're after. and i certainly hope your boyfriend takes you out to dinner for all the research you're doing on his behalf. :wink:

seriously though. best advice. spend a night with your boyfriend obsessing over everything on the realdoll website (FAQ, doll gallery, order form selections), assuming you haven't done that already - the FAQ definitely covers how to handle "customizing" and will give you an understanding of what they can and can't do. that being said, they'll probably break new boundaries for enough money.

INFORMATIONS