www.tayu-doll.com

Does anyone have a 158C Insert Model?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Does anyone have a 158C Insert Model?

Post by MannyCan »

I'm looking to get a Tayu 158C because of the anti-gaping feature.
I was wondering .. does this technology work for insert models? Or is it only available for fixed/built-in vagina models?
Andromeda wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:48 am Be aware that TAYU has 2 different insert designs. A 2in1 insert with labia for 155, 163 and 170 models. For 148, 158 and 161 bodies it's similar to the design WM and most other manufacturers are using where the labia is part of the body and the insert is installed behind the labia.
Do we know where the Tayu 158C lands?

Can someone please chime in?
Photos of either model/versions would be great!

Thanks,
MC

Commish

Re: Does anyone have a 158C Insert Model?

Post by Commish »

I’m looking at Tayu as well. I emailed some questions to Alice at MyRobotDoll and she got answers back quickly. I’d give her a try.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Does anyone have a 158C Insert Model?

Post by MannyCan »

If you get an answer .. can you please post it here for everyone?
rainfall wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:32 pmOne drawback of Tayu's removable insert option is that the labia minora (clitoral lips & glans) are attached the insert itself, as opposed to being moulded as part of the doll's main body. This leaves an unsightly circular gap between the outer end of the insert and the rest of her pubic area, especially when her legs are spread apart. This is not the case with other manufactures whose dolls with cylindrical removable inserts have the labia minora and clitoris made as part of the rest of the doll's pubic area, and not part of the insert.
Hence on a previous doll I had to do this MAKE A COMPLETELY CUSTOM INSERT:
viewtopic.php?t=123084

Its a pretty extreme way to solve a problem that the manufacturer should have. I'm hoping that they have solved if complete for the 158C (both Insert and Built-In) Models

INFORMATIONS