zelex.com.cn

FINALLY PULLED THE TRIGGER after more than a year of lurking!

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
lost_in_tokyo
Active Poster
Active Poster

FINALLY PULLED THE TRIGGER after more than a year of lurking!

Post by lost_in_tokyo »

WAX225-014.jpg
WAX225-014.jpg (123.47 KiB) Viewed 1824 times
Well, I FINALLY DID IT.

Having lurked and learned for over a year, I just ordered the SLE 164G cup with 217-2 head! And I am PUMPED! Don't even recall how I ended up at TDF, or looking into dolls, but spent the last year reading, learning and researching. Was originally looking into Funwest (especially the 159cm A cup because of how real her pussy looked) but learned about the effort needed to care for TPE. Then was drawn to starpery for their amazing sculpts, but was put off by the price of full silicone, and the videos I saw of how overly-stiff looking their weight reduced bodies were.

Finally, last week, I stumbled into the Zelex forum and saw all the buzz about the SLE models. And just... wow! I knew I was waiting for a reason! The details are amazing, the genitals look incredible and the material avoids the pitfalls of both TPE and silicone! And that 164G sculpt! Holy hell! Like, I can't even think straight when looking at it. I decided on the 217 head because it bears a resemblance to Olivia Wilde. The other two heads available are also AMAZING, and I agonized over the choice for HOURS. (let's hope we can buy the heads separately soon!) I do wish her waist was a bit bigger, as it's a little too stylized "hourglass-y" and I would have preferred the labia from the 166K and no bolts on the feet, but there's no such thing as the perfect doll, eh?

Being in Japan, I did have to find a vendor that would sell and ship to me. Apparently the in-stock dolls from the US have a kind of embargo on them, and can only be sold there. I found a vendor linked on the Zelex site that was able to ship to me, but it is not a TDF approved vendor, so I was a bit cautious. I paypal'ed the transaction, so if there's any funny business, I can get a refund. (Has anyone else ordered from "Moon Doll"?)

A special thanks to everyone who posted early reviews of the SLE and went into exacting detail about it, especially KKFun, Mishka1965 and Reggster for their amazing threads. (Reggster you FUCKING MADLAD for buying literally all the SLE dolls and comparing them!) And now, the not-so-bad seven day wait for my VERY FIRST DOLL!

shr00mz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: FINALLY PULLED THE TRIGGER after more than a year of lurking!

Post by shr00mz »

Congratulations to fellow lurker and safe travels for your girl ! :)
I don't have any experience with moon doll but I have seen their name mentioned in several posts recently. You can just run a search on forum with vendor name and most of the time there will be somekind of posts about them(even when not verified).

Dollius
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollius »

Wow!
Congratulations bro. Just remember to follow the maintenance guidelines for TPE dolls: soapy water, cornstarch, and mineral oil.

Luckily for you, TDF is a well of knowledge.

Cleaning, oiling, and powdering your doll is part of the experience 😊. Enjoy your new gal.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Yeah the 164G is extrremely hot. Share pictures with us when you will get her.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations! :multi: What a beauty you've chosen! 😘🥰

Hope the whole process goes smoothly and quickly! :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Congrats, so glad my thread has contributed to your decision. I am so happy for you. And thanks very much for the kind words too. :D

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

Dollius wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:13 am Wow!
Congratulations bro. Just remember to follow the maintenance guidelines for TPE dolls: soapy water, cornstarch, and mineral oil.

Luckily for you, TDF is a well of knowledge.

Cleaning, oiling, and powdering your doll is part of the experience 😊. Enjoy your new gal.
I thought the standard cleaning practice was to treat SLE like true silicone.

Do not treat it like TPE. At least the mineral oil part.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Congrats! Zelex SLE is a great choice for a first doll, hope you enjoy!

Tacitus_Bartelby

Post by Tacitus_Bartelby »

Congratulations from another lurker. You won’t regret it.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Congrats! What a stunning beauty.
"If you allow those who value or worship money and power over truth to control you, then you become part of the problem."

lost_in_tokyo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lost_in_tokyo »

Just got my tracking info! LET'S GO! (No idea how people wait for custom dolls, the seven day ship is KILLING me!)

dcmax

Post by dcmax »

Congratulations! She is one of my close decision too. She is so stunning!
I'm in the decision process too and still reading a lot here.
When she arrives, would you like to share your experience and take some pictures?
We have so many of the 172E already, but I only found two posts about the 164G.
And yeah, the wait. ^^ Can't image that as well. I would go insane if I would need to wait for weeks.

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

Congratulactions, You will have very very sexi doll witch is made from the best material on the market. I want also choose SLE.
You can share here the moments wich You are spending together with your doll and nobody will criticize You.
8) 8) 8) 8)
:plaidskirt:

lost_in_tokyo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lost_in_tokyo »

Space1invader wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:51 am Congratulactions, You will have very very sexi doll witch is made from the best material on the market. I want also choose SLE.
You can share here the moments wich You are spending together with your doll and nobody will criticize You.
8) 8) 8) 8)
:plaidskirt:
As a first-time doll buyer, I will be sure to share all my initial thoughts and experiences in the forum!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

lost_in_tokyo wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:18 am Just got my tracking info! LET'S GO! (No idea how people wait for custom dolls, the seven day ship is KILLING me!)
7 days is actually EXCELLENT, you should be happy. I just took delivery of my new 148F and the complete loop took close to 4 months. That thing would have killed me if it was my first doll! :lol:

Popular models have lot of orders, therefore it take time. I think it was a good idea by Zelex to have the dolls of the SLE serie pre built with no customization. It really accelerate the whole process, reason why you are able to get her that quickly.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

INFORMATIONS