zelex.com.cn

175 W/GE109-1 & GE14-1 Review !!!

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

175 W/GE109-1 & GE14-1 Review !!!

Post by john1972 »

Ok so it is time for me to do a review of another Zelex girl :).
This time we look at the 175 CM with my favorite Zelie head in both soft and hard versions .
I can tell you that I have had this doll for a little while now and have done a few photo shoots with her
and put her through her paces with poses and about everything you could want to know .
She is of the same exceptional quality of my 170 CM and if you like a taller girl the 175 CM is for sure
worth looking into..
Her body reminds me of a youthful cheerleader with an athletic body :thumbs_up:
Also this is my very first light colored doll I have ever owned and wow does she really do the goth well :).
Be on the look out for a rather large Cover Doll shoot with this girl very soon..
I will post the link when the Cover Doll issue releases :thumbs_up:

First off if you have ever read over any of my doll reviews before you will know that I like to do
the reviews in sections..
One day I will cover one part and then a day or so latter another part or section until I have covered
about every thing I can think of about the doll :).
My reviews are often long but by doing them in sections you can simply scroll threw and find the sections
you are most interested in..

After I post this I will post the first section that will cover the box and how the doll was packed and what
came inside the box..
Ok lets get started ...

R172305

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 175 W/GE109-1 & GE14-1 Review !!!

Post by john1972 »

////////////////////////////////////////////// Box And Packaging ///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ok so this version of the doll has the newer skeleton and the larger neck ball joint ..
I will talk about the box and how the doll was packed and then post a bunch of photos after of everything
I just talked about..

First off this box made it here in great shape without any rips or damage ..
I was shocked as most of the boxes have been pretty beaten up by shipping but this one made it here in great shape..
The doll was packed inside very well and had nice custom made foam sections to support everything and keep it in place.
Zelex has done a pretty great job of this over the years so I was not surprised to see the doll packed well..
The dolls hands where wrapped up great with foam sheets and tapped up..
The feet where as well and the entire doll was wrapped up in the typical nice soft white fuzzy blanket..
Nothing looked to have moved at all during the entire shipping process. :thumbs_up:

The photos below will show a bunch of lower grade crude photos of the box and me rigging a measuring tape so you can
get an idea of the size of the box.

Inside the box you can see there is a wooden plate at the very top of the box and one tapped on the very outside of the box ..
A large metal bolt was threaded into the box and into the dolls neck stub holding her firmly in place.
There are pictures of the wooden plates and the holes going into the box and then one with the large bolt sticking into the hole
with an included metal wrench to remove the bolt :thumbs_up:
I put duct tape over any tracking numbers or shipping info if you are wondering why there is duct tape on the box :).

Lastly Zelex has included a really nice white box inside with the doll that now includes a fantastic care manual
and a few cleaning supplies and white gloves ..
Also a very nice hanging hook as well :thumbs_up:

Packing 1.jpg
Packing 1.jpg (9.1 MiB) Viewed 3012 times
Packing 2.jpg
Packing 2.jpg (9.38 MiB) Viewed 3012 times
Packing 3.jpg
Packing 3.jpg (9.59 MiB) Viewed 3012 times
Packing 4.jpg
Packing 4.jpg (8.94 MiB) Viewed 3012 times
Packing 5.jpg
Packing 5.jpg (9 MiB) Viewed 3012 times
Packing 6.jpg
Packing 6.jpg (9.7 MiB) Viewed 3012 times
Packing 7.jpg
Packing 7.jpg (7.82 MiB) Viewed 3012 times
Packing 8.jpg
Packing 8.jpg (8.96 MiB) Viewed 3012 times
Packing 9.jpg
Packing 9.jpg (8.07 MiB) Viewed 3012 times

Ok that is it for the box and packing and very soon I will add to the review with the next section.
Next section will most likely be about both the heads :thumbs_up:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

That's the first time I've seen the doll bolted to the box. That's a pretty good idea for keeping it stable. Do Zelex always do that or is it a new thing?

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Nackers wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:08 pm That's the first time I've seen the doll bolted to the box. That's a pretty good idea for keeping it stable. Do Zelex always do that or is it a new thing?
I am not sure if they will be doing this further down the road or not..
They recently released a new skeleton (And the previous version to this) the connecting rod between the head connector inside the neck
and the skeleton was not quite thick as needed and when the box was dropped by shipping people it snapped it off.
There are a few post here where some people got them broken :(.
It was a bummer but Zelex jumped right on it and redid the entire design and shipped out replacements to everyone that got bad ones..
There is actually a post somewhere here on the thread about the changes they did to make the structure stronger and more durable ..

Personally I think its a great idea as well but I am not sure if they plan on doing this in the future after the few that got broken in shipping..

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

That's really interesting. Thanks for that.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

This is going to be a great review. I always enjoy your honest review. :D

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

////////////////////////////////////////////////// The Heads ////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ok so lets talk about the heads some..
First off when Zelex released the Solid version of this head (GE109-1) I was in love with it..
The promo pics are amazing and the implanted hair is just so realistic..
Before ordering Zelex released there soft head version of the Zelie head (GE14-1) with moving jaw.
I was lucky to be able to get both versions of the head and we will go over both right now..

Ok so first off lets talk about the hard version..
My version has the standard eye brows that I actually prefer but both give a unique expression to the
face.
I will post a few pics below and you can see the head and basic measurements next to a ruler lol.
The hard heads mouth does not open but she does have a slight open mouth showing a nice hint of teeth.
I really like that about this face.
If you zoom in you can see that every single hair has been implanted into this head..
Hair and Brows both..
I can only imagine that this process takes quite a bit of time and effort not to mention skill .
Zelex has some amazing artist that work for them and there art and makeup skills are top notch. :thumbs_up:

One interesting thing to mention is that after talking to many people I have gotten mixed responses to what type
of eyes that there heads have been coming with..
Some of the heads come with more fancy detailed eyes that even have tiny red veins and some are just basic white
around the pupils ..
My really old Gen 1 Carmen head does not have veins but the white areas are more of a natural off white color.
I am not sure why there is so many different variations but both of the heads I have here have the almost pure white
around the pupils ..
Over all if you do not really pay attention it is not really that noticeable but figured id mention it.

Also note that BOTH of these heads have the newer inspiration style head plates under the head.
The attachment post is NOT removeable and has spring loaded ball bearings that hold the head into the bodies M16
head hole..
You CAN use any M16 head you want on Zelex bodies but be aware that many of the newer heads have this new metal
plate system under there heads and the connector post is not able to be removed..
Just keep that in mind if you order one..

Both heads are actually made for the 170 CM body but fit and look perfectly on the 175 CM :thumbs_up:
The basic measurements of both heads are around 8 inches or so tall by around 5 and a half inches wide or so.
This gives you an idea of the size of these heads so you can decide if you might want to purchase one of these heads separate
you can compare to your heads to give you an idea :thumbs_up:

Head_1.jpg
Head_1.jpg (11.03 MiB) Viewed 2757 times
Head_2.jpg
Head_2.jpg (11.07 MiB) Viewed 2757 times
Head_3.jpg
Head_3.jpg (10.82 MiB) Viewed 2757 times
Head_4.jpg
Head_4.jpg (9.66 MiB) Viewed 2757 times

Ok now lets talk about the second head..
The second head is the soft version GE14-1 Zelie.
This head has the moving jaw and I am actually enjoying this head quite a bit.
I have kinda come to really like the Zelex softer heads with new Jaws.
I like the more Matte finish they have and the ability to open or close the mouth to how I want for the photos.
Also this head come with no hair of course so you can use any adult sized wig you want on this head.
Zelex sends one that looks almost identical to the hair that is implanted on the hard head and I thought that was
a nice touch for those that want both heads to look like the promo pics :thumbs_up:

The eye brows are painted on but are very sharp and almost look like real brows unless you look close.
Again just great over all makeup work and painted details from Zelex. :thumbs_up:

Head_5.jpg
Head_5.jpg (8.87 MiB) Viewed 2757 times
Head_6.jpg
Head_6.jpg (8.97 MiB) Viewed 2757 times
Head_7.jpg
Head_7.jpg (8.8 MiB) Viewed 2757 times
Head_8.jpg
Head_8.jpg (8.41 MiB) Viewed 2757 times

Ok so I will end this section here and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments .
I am holding off on posting too many photos of her quite yet as there is a large Cover Doll issue coming any time
with many great photos of this doll in it that I will be posting a link to very soon.
But I will leave you with a teaser pic of how this head looks with some cute Pink Hair :).
This is just a quick photo I took so I could have something to post lol.
Say hello to Kira :).

Kira_2.jpg
Kira_2.jpg (9.79 MiB) Viewed 2757 times

/////////////////////////////////////// More Sections Of The Review To Come Soon .. //////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Hello Kira you look very beautiful!

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

/////////////////////////////////////// The Hands ///////////////////////////////////////////////

Ok so today I will talk about the hands some..
If you are new to Articulated hands this section will be fun to read over.
The Zelex Articulated hands are one of the best newer features in the last year or two .
Each finger joint has its own bone and joint and can bend into poses to either just pose for a photo
or to even hold some items.

The details in all of the parts of Zelex dolls is fantastic and the hands are no exception ..
They have painted on details like veins and shadows and highlights ..
There are wrinkles and even tendons that are right into the molding process ..
The hands are well sized to the body and look fantastic.
I am not sure id ever want to go back to wired fingers after having Zelex Articulated hands..

I always imagine like a terminators skeleton inside the hands lol.

You can of course choose many different colored nails and Kira has pink nails both toe and fingers :thumbs_up:
Below are some pictures and if you have any questions about the hands feel free to ask me in the comments section
or send me a PM.

Hand_1.jpg
Hand_1.jpg (10.33 MiB) Viewed 2593 times
Hand_2.jpg
Hand_2.jpg (10.18 MiB) Viewed 2593 times
Hand_3.jpg
Hand_3.jpg (10.28 MiB) Viewed 2593 times
Hand_4.jpg
Hand_4.jpg (9.84 MiB) Viewed 2593 times
Hand_5.jpg
Hand_5.jpg (10.13 MiB) Viewed 2593 times

Ok that is it for this section and the next section I will talk some about the feet :thumbs_up:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Hi she looks lovely in pink….

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Feet /////////////////////////////////////////

Ok lets talk about the feet...
So Zelex has a couple of different options when it comes to feet.
You can get there newer hard feet where the feet are made of a harder silicone and there are
no metal post sticking out of the feet for standing..
Zelex says this is fine for temporary standing for photo shoots or for a short while while moving her around
or if she needs to be stood up while you are cleaning or something lol but you should not leave her standing full
time with the hard standing feet option..

So if you plan on keeping her laying down in bed or sitting in a chair and want the most real looking feet you can get
then you might want to order the newer hard feet without standing pegs.
But if you plan to stand her for storage full time you should consider the good old time tested metal post style standing
feet.

If you want to see what the hard non post feet look like you can check out my 170 review I did here on the Zelex thread
as that doll has the harder feet .

This 175CM I ordered her with the metal post style standing feet ..
If you are any good with photo editing you can remove those metal post from her feet anyway in good photo editing software.
As you can see in the pictures they did a great job making the holes to put the pegs into the feet and they are nice and smooth
and the holes are not poorly made like some other brands do :thumbs_up:

Currently she has a USA Size 7 shoe on and with a couple of pairs of ankle socks her feet fit nicely and do not move around
but are not crunching her feet .
Also I almost always try and get laced up style tennis shoes so you can untie them and open them up really far and the feet
slide right in without worry about folding toes over and causing toe damage ..
Then you can tie up the shoes nice and tight and they fit snug and do not move at all.

The details are very good like the rest of the body and the toe nails match the finger nails ..
You can see wrinkles and details right into the silicone .
Again I keep saying it but the details are very well done on these newer Zelex dolls :thumbs_up:

Foot_1.jpg
Foot_1.jpg (10.32 MiB) Viewed 2413 times
Foot_2.jpg
Foot_2.jpg (9.15 MiB) Viewed 2413 times

Ok that is about it for the feet and ill post another section soon :thumbs_up:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

lexico

Post by lexico »

Greetings,

Great info so far! I'm following this to learn more.
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// The Breast ///////////////////////////////////////////

Ok so lets talk a bit about the breast..
As I have said before I own 3 different Zelex dolls and all three have different breast.
My oldest Gen 1 165 doll had a very heavy thick feeling gel inside of them.
The breast sagged and looked very real but where heavy feeling and thick.
Couple of years latter I got the 170 CM and Zelex had made amazing improvements in there gel
filled breast..
The 170 CM breast where lighter softer and more perky looking.
I love the 170s breast :).
Well I was happy to see that Zelex used the same gel inside of the 175 CMs breast as well :).
Now the 175 CM breast are a tad smaller they also are a bit further spread apart looking as well.
You will see in the pictures below that her breast do lay nicely and I have put a C Cup bra on her
and it fits fine so I do not think they are a lot smaller then the 170 but more so just further apart
then the 170s breast.
This is of course subjective to the owner what one you like best :thumbs_up:
I personally still like the 170 breast better but these are still very well done and look great on this body :thumbs_up:
Check out the details and I just wish you could reach into the screen and give these a squeeze cause the newer Gel
breast from Zelex are really nice :thumbs_up:

Boob_1.jpg
Boob_1.jpg (10.16 MiB) Viewed 2219 times
Boob_2.jpg
Boob_2.jpg (10.38 MiB) Viewed 2219 times

Ok that is about it for this section and if you have any questions feel free to ask ..

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Thanks for this review.
Any way to get a softness video of her please?
Thanks
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:03 pm Hi,
Thanks for this review.
Any way to get a softness video of her please?
Thanks
Jeff
Any particular areas?
I have not gotten to the body section yet but I can try and do a simple video and add it.
I was not a fan of the gel butt on my 170 so I requested the non gel butt on this 175 and it is not soft lol.
The over all silicone of the doll is pretty much the same as my 170 so I do not think Zelex changed there
formula in there standard dolls.
The outside silicone is softer then my first Gen 1 165 and I like the over all softness .
But I have to say and hope that Zelex reads this if I was them id work on the softness of there foam core system.
I feel that the foam core is actually harder then the silicone they used ..
I believe that with a softer more airy type foam the dolls would actually be even more lighter and feel much more
softer as well.

INFORMATIONS