Climax Doll Ultra Series Meru! Get 10%off and Free Articulated Fingers Version 2.0 with any Climax Ultra Purchase

Lovedoll Senpai a US Based seller focused on selling dolls, clothing, and accessories for dolls that meet an aesthetic meant for cosplay and dress up fun. It’s our mission to find the best dolls and costumes to help you fulfill your cosplay fantasies. We offer a range of TPE and Silicone dolls from manufacturers like Zelex, EX Doll, FunWest, Starpery, Qita, and more. Questions or special requests? We’ll be your advocate with our partners to ensure your purchase is exactly what you’re looking for. Looking for something we don’t have? We’ll do our best to find it. Lovedoll Senpai is your one stop shop for your cosplay love doll needs. Website: www.lovedollsenpai.com
lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

Climax Doll Ultra Series Meru! Get 10%off and Free Articulated Fingers Version 2.0 with any Climax Ultra Purchase

Post by lovedollsenpai_sales »

Nice to see someone doing something different. Don't you think?

Climax Doll Ultra Series Meru! Get 10%off and Free Articulated Fingers Version 2.0 with any Climax Ultra Purchase!

https://lovedollsenpai.com/products/cli ... -doll-meru

Climax Dolls Ultra Realistic sex doll is made of all silicone. Climax Dolls Ultra Line features are ready from the start, making your choice simple and straightforward. Here's what's included with your Climax Doll Ultra purchase!

Cutting Edge Weight Reduction
Realistic Fell Skin
Real Oral Sex Technology
Movable Jaw
EVO Skeleton
Articulated Fingers
Radiant Ultra Version Eyes
Strengthened Standing Feet
Real Scalp Wigs
Realistic Face Makeup
Advanced Body Makeup

SiQ157cm Meru(Cinnamon)9.jpg
SiQ157cm Meru(Cinnamon)9.jpg (11.68 MiB) Viewed 1274 times
SiQ157cm Meru(Cinnamon)10.jpg
SiQ157cm Meru(Cinnamon)10.jpg (8.05 MiB) Viewed 1274 times
SiQ157cm Meru(Cinnamon)11.jpg
SiQ157cm Meru(Cinnamon)11.jpg (11.91 MiB) Viewed 1274 times
SiQ157cm Meru(Cinnamon)14.jpg
SiQ157cm Meru(Cinnamon)14.jpg (11.19 MiB) Viewed 1274 times
SiQ157cm Meru(Cinnamon)17.jpg
SiQ157cm Meru(Cinnamon)17.jpg (10.34 MiB) Viewed 1274 times
SiQ157cm Meru(Cinnamon)20.jpg
SiQ157cm Meru(Cinnamon)20.jpg (7.72 MiB) Viewed 1274 times
Love Dolls and Cosplay Items! Contact us to find out more!
https://www.lovedollsenpai.com

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Climax Doll Ultra Series Meru! Get 10%off and Free Articulated Fingers Version 2.0 with any Climax Ultra Purchase

Post by Nouchi »

I do not know much about Climax silicone ?
Do they offer soft ?
Gel butt ?

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Climax Doll Ultra Series Meru! Get 10%off and Free Articulated Fingers Version 2.0 with any Climax Ultra Purchase

Nouchi wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:31 am I do not know much about Climax silicone ?
Do they offer soft ?
Gel butt ?
They don't advertise soft silicone, and don't have gel butt. They do make high quality dolls with quality material and include a lot of extra features that other manufacturers may charge extra for. The LHP on their Ultra and Pro series dolls is excellent as well.

The Ultra Series all come with :

Weight Reduction
Realistic Feel Skin
Real Oral Sex Technology
Movable Jaw
EVO Skeleton
Articulated Fingers (now available with the 2.0 version)
Radiant Ultra Version Eyes
Strengthened Standing Feet
Real Scalp Wigs
Realistic Face Makeup
Advanced Body Makeup

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Is the tongue removable? Shes pretty hot honestly.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Kite wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:16 pm Is the tongue removable? Shes pretty hot honestly.
From an official Climax representative i read that it comes with the mold. I asked the same/similar questions.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Nouchi wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:31 am I do not know much about Climax silicone ?
Do they offer soft ?
Gel butt ?
I got a 60cm silicone torso(the one with ultra realistic skin) from them and is soft enough. Maybe similar or softer then my Starpery gell filled ass. Now i cannot tell if the full size bodies are made of same silicone but i would say probably it is.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

lexico

Post by lexico »

Hello,

You know, every time I narrow down my choices to 2 dolls, another one like this pops up and makes me have to do new research!

I really like the combination here of realistic skin details and moderate breast sizes.
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

lexico wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:52 pm Hello,

You know, every time I narrow down my choices to 2 dolls, another one like this pops up and makes me have to do new research!

I really like the combination here of realistic skin details and moderate breast sizes.
I've seen this body in person and really like it. It just looks and feels very proportionally appropriate.

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

goofy_dr_love wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:16 pm
Do they offer soft ?
Gel butt ?
I got a 60cm silicone torso(the one with ultra realistic skin) from them and is soft enough. Maybe similar or softer then my Starpery gell filled ass. Now i cannot tell if the full size bodies are made of same silicone but i would say probably it is.
thanks for adding this! I really like Climax, definitely high quality for what you pay.

lexico

Post by lexico »

Hey Again,

I've been looking into this "Ultra" series, but can't seem to find any models other than the elf shown in this post.
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

lexico wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:01 am Hey Again,

I've been looking into this "Ultra" series, but can't seem to find any models other than the elf shown in this post.
Here you go :)

https://lovedollsenpai.com/collections/ ... st-selling

also - i'm checking to see if this new silicone head can be shipped with the Ultra

https://lovedollsenpai.com/collections/ ... doll-polly

lexico

Post by lexico »

Hi Again,

Thanks for the tip! You should really make these other models available right from the Climax Doll sub-menu on your site (https://lovedollsenpai.com/collections/climax-doll).

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

lexico wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:11 am Hi Again,

Thanks for the tip! You should really make these other models available right from the Climax Doll sub-menu on your site (https://lovedollsenpai.com/collections/climax-doll).
I plan on it, but there is the drop down filter that lets you filter by material, size, cup size etc …I have a list of changes and updates to work through. Updating collections and menus is on that list. When I started this didn’t tag things appropriately to make it easier to do things like sub menus etc …. So I’m going back through all the brands and redoing things so there’s some consistency. It just takes time and testing. I have other priorities as well like adding two new doll collections this week. But I agree with you and it’s on the list 🙂

lexico

Post by lexico »

lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:37 am I plan on it, but there is the drop down filter that lets you filter by material, size, cup size etc …I have a list of changes and updates to work through. Updating collections and menus is on that list. When I started this didn’t tag things appropriately to make it easier to do things like sub menus etc …. So I’m going back through all the brands and redoing things so there’s some consistency. It just takes time and testing. I have other priorities as well like adding two new doll collections this week. But I agree with you and it’s on the list 🙂
No problem... I'm a web developer, so I notice anything in websites that make it at all difficult to locate the information buyers need!

Generally, I have to say, the love doll industry as a whole has some of the most badly-organized websites I have ever seen. It's almost as if most manufacturers and vendors don't want buyers to be able to get what they need to make a purchase!

lovedollsenpai_sales
VENDOR
VENDOR

lexico wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:11 am
lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:37 am I plan on it, but there is the drop down filter that lets you filter by material, size, cup size etc …I have a list of changes and updates to work through. Updating collections and menus is on that list. When I started this didn’t tag things appropriately to make it easier to do things like sub menus etc …. So I’m going back through all the brands and redoing things so there’s some consistency. It just takes time and testing. I have other priorities as well like adding two new doll collections this week. But I agree with you and it’s on the list 🙂
No problem... I'm a web developer, so I notice anything in websites that make it at all difficult to locate the information buyers need!

Generally, I have to say, the love doll industry as a whole has some of the most badly-organized websites I have ever seen. It's almost as if most manufacturers and vendors don't want buyers to be able to get what they need to make a purchase!
I don’t disagree with that one bit. Most of us rely on platforms like Shopify so we’re at the mercy of the template developers and the limitations of the platforms. My main issue was going into this without a solid plan for things like tagging etc…. I’ve backed out from earlier mistakes but there’s still work to do.

I also appreciate the feedback. Most of the feedback I get is around LHP etc… so for me these conversations are very constructive.

INFORMATIONS