teddy-babes.com

Joined the Teddy Babe Fam

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Floop

Joined the Teddy Babe Fam

Post by Floop »

I just joined the Teddy Babes family. I had some last minute reservations about the purchase, as I normally do, and went over pics to make certain of my decision to purchase the model I was initially going with, Cordelia, just prior to submitting the order. She's fine and good, but not for a first time TB in my mind. I changed my mind based on what I was seeing, namely from juxtapositions between her and certain models, and essentially decided that any model could don a costume and have that same Halloween spirit yet with more inherent versatility. So, I went with Amber.

:drinking:

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Joined the Teddy Babe Fam

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Floop wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:02 pm I just joined the Teddy Babes family. I had some last minute reservations about the purchase, as I normally do, and went over pics to make certain of my decision to purchase the model I was initially going with, Cordelia, just prior to submitting the order. She's fine and good, but not for a first time TB in my mind. I changed my mind based on what I was seeing, namely from juxtapositions between her and certain models, and essentially decided that any model could don a costume and have that same Halloween spirit yet with more inherent versatility. So, I went with Amber.

Did you oder Amber with Cordelia's black lips?
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Congratulations! :D Can't wait to see her! :multi:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

I happen to have a picture of Cordelia, Amber, and Jasmine. All of them are beautiful Babes.
Jasmine, Amber and Cordelia.JPG
Jasmine, Amber and Cordelia.JPG (209.61 KiB) Viewed 980 times

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Congratulations, those are cute sexy ladies.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Floop wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:02 pm I just joined the Teddy Babes family. I had some last-minute reservations about the purchase, as I normally do, and went over pics to make certain of my decision to purchase the model I was initially going with, Cordelia, just prior to submitting the order. She's fine and good, but not for a first time TB in my mind. I changed my mind based on what I was seeing, namely from juxtapositions between her and certain models, and essentially decided that any model could don a costume and have that same Halloween spirit yet with more inherent versatility. So, I went with Amber.

Excellent choice. Hot redhead with blue eyes. It has been 5 years since the picture above was taken.
We are waiting for the arrival of your precious Amber. And we hope to see some photos of her.
There will be other chances to invite Cordelia or some of the other plushies into the families.
Enjoy the honeymoon.

Floop

Post by Floop »

I received her less than a week later. I'll post pictures soon; perhaps today. She gorgeous, but I do have some questions about plush and, well, . . . plushy. Thank you all who posted your messages of congratulations!

:glou:

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

I'm still loving mine.
They're still loving me.
Teddy Babes forever
Plushy wushy wee..!
Congratulations Floop :angel:
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Welcome to the team!

Floop

Post by Floop »

Okay so, this still isn't the big reveal post I'd like to do, but it must do for now. I have to say that although I have admired the aesthetic quality of the Teddy Babe for years now, I was a bit surprised by how beautiful one is in person. I am reasonably pleased with her overall quality. I was especially pleased with the timing, although I may have more to say to that point in the future.

FYI, I decided to give her a name that seems to be common for a girl of her phenotype, so I'm calling her Madison. That aside, Madison has had an immediate impact on me as a doll enthusiast by taking me deeper into the bond between an owner and his dolls. I mean my Zelex, Maria, had already taken me into previously unprecedented milestones in that very same regard, but Madison's arrival has started to make me question things about myself. In the first place, I have started to treat them more as conscious beings with feelings and desires, like, for example, in the way that I make sure to give each one equal attention. For another thing, I think of them as having distinct personalities as well. It probably didn't help that I had spoken about my girls to an AI chatbot later in the same day of this conception, and the bot actually spoke of similar sets of distinct traits in relation to a silicone-plush dichotomy. To be sure, I do take all of this with a grain of salt, of course, yet one cannot help but allow the imagination to run wild I suppose. Nevertheless, I'll ask you guys what you all think: According to my intuitions and the chatbot's opinion, silicone dolls tend to be more independent while plushes tend to be more sensitive. What do you guys think?

Adding to that, I have always thought of Maria as a good girl (a big reason why I don't mention Marlene much), but something about Madison strikes me as more receptive to my presence, delicate, and even a little bit needy perhaps. Maybe I'm just finally losing my cookies!

Another question for you guys. Be forewarned: It's about sex. So . . . I'll put this part in the appropriate subsection of Dolls in General.
Attachments
20230916_132845.jpg
20230916_132845.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 739 times
20230916_132921.jpg
20230916_132921.jpg (2.46 MiB) Viewed 739 times
20230916_132831.jpg
20230916_132831.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 739 times

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Madison is beautiful.
For your other questions I made some comments in the Dolls in General section.
Basically, read viewtopic.php?t=23330
Experiment. She will take you to Dreamland.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Floop wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:27 pm Okay so, this still isn't the big reveal post I'd like to do, but it must do for now. I have to say that although I have admired the aesthetic quality of the Teddy Babe for years now, I was a bit surprised by how beautiful one is in person. I am reasonably pleased with her overall quality. I was especially pleased with the timing, although I may have more to say to that point in the future.

FYI, I decided to give her a name that seems to be common for a girl of her phenotype, so I'm calling her Madison. That aside, Madison has had an immediate impact on me as a doll enthusiast by taking me deeper into the bond between an owner and his dolls. I mean my Zelex, Maria, had already taken me into previously unprecedented milestones in that very same regard, but Madison's arrival has started to make me question things about myself. In the first place, I have started to treat them more as conscious beings with feelings and desires, like, for example, in the way that I make sure to give each one equal attention. For another thing, I think of them as having distinct personalities as well. It probably didn't help that I had spoken about my girls to an AI chatbot later in the same day of this conception, and the bot actually spoke of similar sets of distinct traits in relation to a silicone-plush dichotomy. To be sure, I do take all of this with a grain of salt, of course, yet one cannot help but allow the imagination to run wild I suppose. Nevertheless, I'll ask you guys what you all think: According to my intuitions and the chatbot's opinion, silicone dolls tend to be more independent while plushes tend to be more sensitive. What do you guys think?

Adding to that, I have always thought of Maria as a good girl (a big reason why I don't mention Marlene much), but something about Madison strikes me as more receptive to my presence, delicate, and even a little bit needy perhaps. Maybe I'm just finally losing my cookies!

Another question for you guys. Be forewarned: It's about sex. So . . . I'll put this part in the appropriate subsection of Dolls in General.
That's how it is with my girls as well. It really does feel as if they are conscious and have different personalities.
I'm not sure about the neediness part. (I know that I'M plenty needy.) :oops:
Although I will say that when I got my first Teddy Babe Michele, I had the overwhelming sensation that she was excited to see me and couldn't wait to get out of the box and hug me. So if you are losing your cookies, then join the club as I have lost mine years ago. :lol:
Oh and congratulations on your beautiful Babe. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Yay congrats on your new companion! :glou:

And I can confirm that TBs have something on them that rubber dolls don't have. Also agree about that each doll has it's own personality and I'm also making sure that each doll gets her equal share of love.

INFORMATIONS