silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

My positive experience with Silicone-Sexy-Doll

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
Killperry

My positive experience with Silicone-Sexy-Doll

Post by Killperry »

I ordered my doll (WM 160A) via Silicone-Sexy-Doll and the experience was positive! Sebastien answered to all my questions quickly.
When I got the factory photos there was a wrong wig and wrong eye color. Also the picture of the genitalia was quite bad quality. I told about this and Sebastien immediately asked WM Doll to fix this.

Also UPS contacted me about taxes and customs fee. At first I got concerned because there shouldn't have been any, but I contacted Silicone-Sexy-Doll and they asked me to pay them and send the invoice to them for a refund. They refunded the customs fee and taxes immediately!

The doll came surprisingly fast, in about 6 weeks from ordering. This is probably because there wasn't any rush on the factory at this time of the year.

The only downside was that there wasn't as much options in the form on the website when doing the order (nail color, etc). However, I asked them separately and everything went well!

I want to thank Silicone-Sexy-Doll for a good customer experience and smooth service!

Here's a review of the doll with some factory and unboxing pictures:
viewtopic.php?t=168798

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My positive experience with Silicone-Sexy-Doll

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hi,

Thank you so much for this review.

We are glad you like the doll.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

INFORMATIONS