climaxdoll.

Tiddies so big I crafted a makeshift bra and torso; CrownPeaks Skyjug KK Cup

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
sss-tier

Tiddies so big I crafted a makeshift bra and torso; CrownPeaks Skyjug KK Cup

Post by sss-tier »

Below you'll find a Crownpeaks KK breast toy mounted to dress form torso and strapped with a makeshift bra.

DSCF1555.jpg
DSCF1555.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1227 times
DSCF1551.jpg
DSCF1551.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 1227 times
For the torso itself, it's quite literally a dress form mannequin from Royal Dress Forms that's cut just above the midsection and modified to be wider with styrofoam pellets from a pillow. The dress forms were once cheaper as I contemplated getting a 2nd one that was bigger before modified my existing one. But i'm certain there's another DIY solution out there as well. As for the bra, it's simply a silk robe that's fastened in a way to support the vast weight of the breast goods. The bra will support a 25 degree vertical angle or so on its own and to go further upright you will need a comforter or pillows underneath to support the weight. Just gotta be extra careful. As I purchase more tops and clothing, I will experiment and post additional photos here.

For thoughts on the product itself, I'd encourage you to go find the original thread in the Accessories section. But overall this product is really a crowning achievement in breast toys and well worth the funds to support the craftsmanship behind it all.

:glou:
Attachments
DSCF1567.jpg
DSCF1567.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1227 times
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

bringiton23

Re: Tiddies so big I crafted a makeshift bra and torso; CrownPeaks Skyjug KK Cup

Post by bringiton23 »

Ah yes, I've been wondering what to do with my twin-size bed sheets :mrgreen: Nice tits!

Torsocheck

Re: Tiddies so big I crafted a makeshift bra and torso; CrownPeaks Skyjug KK Cup

Post by Torsocheck »

Nice creative build for this. Curious how you would rate the Crown Peaks breast toy in terms of realism and enjoyability compared to the breasts on dolls? Particularly the Irontech torso. It seems like Crown Peaks is just in a different league compared to any doll breasts silicone or otherwise, but I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

bringiton23 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:33 pm Ah yes, I've been wondering what to do with my twin-size bed sheets :mrgreen: Nice tits!
Lmao
Torsocheck wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:28 pm Nice creative build for this. Curious how you would rate the Crown Peaks breast toy in terms of realism and enjoyability compared to the breasts on dolls? Particularly the Irontech torso. It seems like Crown Peaks is just in a different league compared to any doll breasts silicone or otherwise, but I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!
Two very different products so not fair to compare them. The IT silicone torso is built for durability and that much is evident but the breasts on it are supple and soft enough. Crownpeaks being solely focused on breast goods has achieved maximum softness and realism with their skin layer + inner jelly. But really it’s an add on experience there’s just no way you could play with them lifted up because of the weight and risk of damage. I think a lot of people would be frustrated not knowing exactly how to titty fuck them too since they are that soft. You'd want a lower half torso to play with in missionary at the least with the Crownpeaks above.
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

Torsocheck

Post by Torsocheck »

thanks for sharing your thoughts!

INFORMATIONS