www.jiusheng-doll.com

162cm - Nicole head w/ light tan

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
shomp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

162cm - Nicole head w/ light tan

Post by shomp »

Hey DF,
It's been a few months since I got my Jiusheng doll. Sadly I have personal problems to sort out which makes me unable to use the doll as much as I want.(tight pelvic floor is a bitch, don't forget to stretch your pelvis my dudes!).
Anyway, I've been checking this part of the forum every now and then, and notice it is completely dead compared to other brands. Which is sad because I was very impressed with the detail and quality of Jiusheng doll.
So I thought I should just upload a few quick pictures, since I know it might help someone out there that is currently looking to invest in this brand.

A few short words about the doll is that it's a very sexy mold with pretty nice details for being TPE, the silicone head is even more detailed obviously and I really like that they did not skip on the ears, as someone who loves short hair girls that sometimes rocks the hair behind one ear, I'm very pleased. :)
The hands are very well made too, the main hole feels good(too good when you have TPF issues as mention above :shakefist: ), can't comment about anal. The one slight negative thing I've found so far, is the spine seems to have no rotatable parts or it's tight af because I could not get her to bend the upper body at all. Other than that, I'm pleased with the doll. :thumbs_up:

Once again this is the 162cm TPE doll in light tan with Nicole head in hard silicone. Wig is aftermarket.
IMG_01.jpg
IMG_01.jpg (319.73 KiB) Viewed 578 times
IMG_02.jpg
IMG_02.jpg (496.79 KiB) Viewed 578 times
IMG_03.jpg
IMG_03.jpg (320.49 KiB) Viewed 578 times
IMG_04.jpg
IMG_04.jpg (248.73 KiB) Viewed 578 times
IMG_05.jpg
IMG_05.jpg (340.49 KiB) Viewed 578 times
IMG_06.jpg
IMG_06.jpg (355.13 KiB) Viewed 578 times

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 162cm - Nicole head w/ light tan

Post by Musiclover »

IMG_01.jpg
IMG_01.jpg (170.28 KiB) Viewed 553 times
This is a sexy sultry picture.
Beautiful looking doll
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312
Andi fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156314
Shawnie thread viewtopic.php?t=149673

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Re: 162cm - Nicole head w/ light tan

Post by Leatherman »

Hello Shomp.

Congrats 🍾🎉🎈 Very lovely girl you have there!

We also have the 162cm in TPE. We have had 4 different heads, 1 hard silicone, 2 soft silicone and one TPE and they have all been great.

Hopefully, you will post more photos of Nicole.

:glou:

INFORMATIONS