www.tayu-doll.com

Who is TAYU, Why choose TAYU and What does TAYU offer?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Who is TAYU, Why choose TAYU and What does TAYU offer?

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

Dear Forum Members,

First of all, thank you for visiting our section. My name is Emma, I am the TAYU sales manager with my colleague Erik, we are in charge of TDF, overseas sales and distributor selection.

Before explaining to you who are we, why choose us and what do we offer, I would like to ask if you have ever experienced at least one of the situations described below:

1/ Do you feel that it is very difficult or even dangerous to move your dolls for daily chores due to their challenging weight or have you settled for a shorter doll because of the weight issue?

2/ Are you sometimes disappointed by the insuffisant softness of your silicone doll especially for legs, inner thighs and butts areas?

3/ Are you afraid of the fragility of the skeleton or joints of your doll and fear that they will get loosened or damaged quickly?

4/ Have you felt that the tightness of the joints are not the same and some of the joints are so stiff that it is tiring or upsetting to cosplay your doll?

5/ Are the love canals of your dolls giving you an uncomfortable tight feeling and the vagina is torn easily?

6/ Are you unsatisfied with the incorrect placement of your girl? Are the love holes of your doll just unrealistic holes and the anal canal is not textured or just not functiioinal?

7/ Do you feel that cleaning and drying love holes takes time and the whole process is tedious and you risk damaging the love canals with careless manipulations?

8/ If you are a big fan of big and soft jelly breasts, have they become “leaky balloons” after a certain period of usage?

9/ Have you ever experienced the fading body painting issues or peeling of the painting only after a few weeks of usage?

10/ Are the finger joints of your doll performed at the right level of your expectation? Can they be bent completely or can they pose?

11/ Have you been hesitant about investing in a hi-end silicone doll due to the price tag and the potential quality issues?

If you are familiar or experiencing one of the situations, you should read our solutions:

1/ Our patented weight reduction technology enables us to make one of the lightest silicone dolls in the market. We propose 23 Kg for 155B cup, 26Kg for 155I cup and 163D cup and 32Kg for 170E cup. We will keep releasing lighter bodies with various body shapes in the very near future.

2/ We’ve been investing a considerable sum in research and development to ensure that our technology and manufacturing methods stay at the top level of the industry. We succeeded in developing the adequate manufacturing technique, the compatible material and the right balance between the foam core and the silicone layer to be able to achieve both being soft and light at the same time. We often receive feedback from our Chinese customers saying that our add-in soft butts feature is very similar to real women.

3/ One of the highlights of our dolls is our patented stainless metal skeleton. Before launching our skeleton, we ensure its durability by passing countless endurance and resistance tests and we reinforce our joint performance using solid metal welded parts. All of our metal skeletons are produced in-house by us under our direct supervision and we don’t outsource the production to any other external suppliers to ensure the sustainability, compatibility and the resistance of the key element in a doll: metal skeleton & joints.

4/ Traditionally in every doll factory, there is one (or several) joint controller(s). Their job is to manually adjust the tightness of each joint so that all joints will be in similar tightness. They sometimes tighten them to a maximum level which largely reduces the user experience to avoid joints loosening too quickly

In TAYU, we don’t have the joint controller position. Thanks to our skeleton and the joint design, all joints will have the same tightness once they are assembled together into the skeleton. By doing so, we avoid different joint stiffnesses or joints being too stiff. Therefore our dolls are more user-friendly and have a longer lifespan.

5/ We develop TAYU dolls to improve the user experience for both eastern and wester doll lovers. Therefore, we designed relatively larger entry points with larger love canals in comparison to average silicone dolls. The purpose of this is to minimize the uncomfortable tight feelings that some users might experience and this would also largely reduce the probability of getting the love holes torn.

6/ We texture both the vagina and anal canals. We design our dolls with correct placement according to human anatomy. They have two functional love holes (vagina and anal) at the right position so that our customers can reach the most intense and intimate moment with TAYU girls at maximum possible positions.

7/ Both love canals of TAYU girls are connected to facilitate the cleaning and the ventilation. It will reduce the amount of time that you spend cleaning and drying. It can be especially useful for people who live in humid or cold regions. It also reduces the risk of damaging your doll due to improper cleaning or drying manipulations.

8/ We have the suitable industrial method as well as the right material to eliminate the leaky breasts situation. This simply will not happen to any of our dolls unless the breasts are under external pressure during a sustainable period of time.

9/ All TAYU dolls are made from food grade platinum silicone. The amount of oil released by our dolls is below the average, in association with the modern painting and manufacturing techniques, that is how we achieved the durability and resistance of the body painting without needing a “sealer” on the skin so there will be no skin “peeling” issues to our dolls.

10/ Our patented articulated finger joint technology with anti-puncture design is mature and advanced. We are confident to say that they are one of the best in terms of quality, flexibility and durability based on the current market standard. We still want to remind doll lovers to be gentle with finger joints to avoid careless damage.

11/ All TAYU dolls have built-in realistic body painting that shows skin texture, blood vessels and pores. They all have seamless neck designs that allow doll lovers to appreciate the realism and the beauty of their lovely TAYU companions at all angles.

In the meantime we want you to know that we designed TAYU dolls in the purpose of simplifying and reducing unnecessary non value added manual operations during the production. We anyhow added the necessary quality checks after each manufacturing step to ensure and validate the quality of our dolls before moving forward to the next step. We build our artificial companions in the aim of being realistic, durable and fun in bed.

We thank you If you bear with us and read until here :) What we are trying to express is that we hear you and will continue to listen to you. One of the reasons that we decided to come to TDF is because many forum members wrote to us and invited us to come and we also think that it is important to give western doll collectors a place to express what they want and how they want us to be. TDF is absolutely a place that allows users to share their valuable feedback and expectations directly with doll makers. We welcome all user reviews. Please encourage us and guide us to where you want us to be.

We also believe that the right and sustainable way to grow internationally is to focus on innovation, product design, quality control and customer orientation. As a doll maker, we strive to produce quality dolls to meet your expectations, invest in R&D to innovate our dolls in a smart and reliable way and put in place standard procedures to eliminate avoidable quality issues. We will also take time to review and select a limited quantity but the best vendors by region in terms of customer service, professionalism and product knowledge to represent and distribute TAYU dolls. We want our customers to get the most suitable TAYU dolls from the best distributor.

Last but not the least, we want all of you to know that we come to TDF for YOU. So please use our TAYU section to talk to us, share your encouraging reviews and feedback. We will spend time reading your reviews and comments. We will listen to you humbly to keep evolving. The founder of our company Chris Zou, the production team, the sales and marketing team and our entire company only have one goal, which is to serve our customers with lighter, softer, durable TAYU dolls with the best value for money.

Emma
TAYU Sales Manager

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Who is TAYU, Why choose TAYU and What does TAYU offer?

Post by PDutus »

Hi Emma,

A very useful and informative post. The main issue I have with most dolls is with the skeleton: joints not consistently tightened and becoming loose too quickly. What you have written about the skeleton is very reassuring :)

Also about the weight. Most of my dolls are 40-46Kg, with heaviest 48Kg. It limits what you can do with them.

Looking forward to finding out more about TAYU :)

What other names does TAYU go under? In the United Kingdom we might know the brand by another name.

Best wishes
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

Thanks PDutus for your question, to avoid getting always the same questions, I created a thread to clarify this topic. Please refer my answers here @ https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=579&t=143019

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

My silicone girl has I think every single issue you mentioned above lol.
Good luck and welcome to the forum :thumbs_up:

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I like your company's ideas and attitude. I wish you luck and look forward to what you have to offer.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

The 163cm looks promising. I'm still looking for the perfect doll :)

Serious question here. I'm truly glad there is focus on an anatomically correct vagina placement. So few manufacturers will even mention about placement. Are Tayu dolls sex dolls first or are they simply a pretty companion doll?

I've gone through enough expensive dolls to be utterly disappointed by how terribly they function for sex. I'm pointing two fingers are two specific manufacturers.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

TAYU-DOLL wrote:Thanks PDutus for your question, to avoid getting always the same questions, I created a thread to clarify this topic. Please refer my answers here @ https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=579&t=143019
Yes, I saw that thanks, after I'd sent my first message :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

The 155cm B looked very good until I saw the vaginal depth. Yikes! Only 13cm! That isn't going to work for the average sized guy. The depth needs at least another 2.5cm. :cry:
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

Hi Emma,

many thanks for the very complete informations, it would be great
to see one day a light huge breast doll from Tayu.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

Hi Hitchhiker42,

Sorry that 13cm is too small for you. You can as well check out the 163D body shape, which is very natural and you can customize the vagina depth of this body up to 18cm.

Hi sophiahugeboobs

We do actually have giant breasts :) @ viewtopic.php?f=579&t=143028

Emma

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Any Pictures of the Dolls U manufacture :?: Because a Picture can say a thousand words... :lying:

TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

john1972, Gaijin, esquisseallure, PDutus

I thank you all for visiting our section and showing me your welcome and interests in TAYU. We have a very good team with serious people who want to push the market forward towards the better.

Of course by not renewing the technology and using the existing method can save money and maximize the profit. That is not what we want to do. We do not focus on short-term sales. We want the doll collectors to get better and more innovative products. We hope more innovative doll makers who share the same mindset as us will join in the business to speed up market evolution on dolls.

A relationship is built on trust and continuous improvement. This is also one of the reason why we choose to be very precise in our communication so that you will understand better what is our commitment and who is behind TAYU.

Emma

tommie987654321
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tommie987654321 »

Hi Emma , I am glad to see you make dolls of lighter weight, 32kg is good for 170cm .
Do you have any plans to make taller dolls above 170cm particularly with small A cup breasts.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Is TAYU affiliated with xycolo or Gynoid? some of the heads are remarkably similar

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

TAYU-DOLL wrote:Hi Hitchhiker42,

Sorry that 13cm is too small for you. You can as well check out the 163D body shape, which is very natural and you can customize the vagina depth of this body up to 18cm.

Hi sophiahugeboobs

We do actually have giant breasts :) @ viewtopic.php?f=579&t=143028

Emma

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

INFORMATIONS