www.6yedollglobal.com/

BREAKING NEWS! has 6YE fixed the LHP on their massive 165N?!

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
ShotInTheDark
Active Poster
Active Poster

BREAKING NEWS! has 6YE fixed the LHP on their massive 165N?!

Post by ShotInTheDark »

I wrote a freakin dissertation here viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140825 about my frustrations with the poor LHP on a lot of the bigger dolls... was going to post this news there but felt like it warranted its own subject line to help others who might be searching for info on the 165 N.

So after some quizzing, the folks at 6YE just sent me the pic below and told me that they have in fact updated the LHP on their 165 N, meaning it's apparently very different now than what appears on theirs and the vendors' sites. Why the heck they haven't updated the stock photos (or glamour shots as I call them lol), is a little puzzling to me and in fact makes me a little suspicious, but assuming they are not fibbing me here and this pic is in fact a legit new LHP on the 165N, this does look like a major improvement and more along the line of their big 161J, which is much better LHP. Looks like it might be very similar to that one now.

I'd want to see some more full body pics before I'm really sold, but this might be great news for anyone interested in this BBW / MILF / thicc etc doll. Looks like good vaginal doggy might now be possible without her (or the user) having to be a contortionist.

Here is the pic upside down just to get a better idea of what doggystyle might be like now:

Thoughts?

Wondering if Jeff or any of the other experts on here have heard about this, and it'd sure be nice to see more pics of this supposedly updated / corrected LHP if anyone has any?!

Thanks!

by the way here is the doll in question just for reference:
https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/p34 ... -Doll.html

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: BREAKING NEWS! has 6YE fixed the LHP on their massive 16

Post by setevoltas »

That's some big news. It's still a top 5 thick doll build IMO.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

This is great news! The original 165N was just awful. Big butt doll which you could not fuck from behind. What a waste and ultimate frustration to owners.

Lets hope this rumor is true and that we get more pictures of this updated beauty!

Cheers!

Sili

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

I would be a bit suspicious.
Last time I asked around about updating the LHP on the 165N, I was directed toward the 161J as the updated version.

If there was a shot of the waist it would be confirmation that it is indeed the 165N. Its waist is thinner than the 161J.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

ShotInTheDark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ShotInTheDark »

MoneyMike wrote:I would be a bit suspicious.
Last time I asked around about updating the LHP on the 165N, I was directed toward the 161J as the updated version.

If there was a shot of the waist it would be confirmation that it is indeed the 165N. Its waist is thinner than the 161J.
Yeah I’m like you, that’s why I’d said I need to see more pics before I’d be convinced. It does look a lot like factory pics of the 161J so I hope they didn’t just send me a pic of that one and telling me it’s an updated 165N. I’m just going by what the sender at info@6yedollglobal.com is telling me which verbatim is:

Thank you for your thoughts on the 165N.
We have improved the vagina positioning on 165N for better doggystyle.
You can see how it looks in our picture.

ShotInTheDark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ShotInTheDark »

Siliconeman wrote:Those pictures really look like the 161J
yeah they do. I'm becoming more skeptical by the moment lol. Might have celebrated too early here! I dunno...

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

This is 161J ass, does it look like the picture above?
6ye161jandyl158_07.jpg
6ye161jandyl158_07.jpg (143.87 KiB) Viewed 4318 times

Milf Hunter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Milf Hunter »

I own the 165N and the LHP is just fine. I purchased it in January. Does this mean I have an updated version?

ShotInTheDark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ShotInTheDark »

Siliconeman wrote:This is 161J ass, does it look like the picture above?
6ye161jandyl158_07.jpg
hard to say, definitely looks similar

Im following up with the folks at 6ye and asked for more pics showing the full body so we can get a real sense of whether its a 165n that we're looking at, or just a 161. We'll see if they respond...

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Milf Hunter wrote:I own the 165N and the LHP is just fine. I purchased it in January. Does this mean I have an updated version?
Please post some doggie pics of her!

Cheers!

Sili

ShotInTheDark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ShotInTheDark »

Milf Hunter wrote:I own the 165N and the LHP is just fine. I purchased it in January. Does this mean I have an updated version?
Sir you might just be the key to unlocking this mystery! Do you have some good pics of her on here, or if not can you please post several? If we can see the LHP along with the whole body from a few different angles, that might answer the question of whether it's actually been updated from the original version.

Thanks!

Milf Hunter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Milf Hunter »

ShotInTheDark wrote:
Sir you might just be the key to unlocking this mystery! Do you have some good pics of her on here, or if not can you please post several? If we can see the LHP along with the whole body from a few different angles, that might answer the question of whether it's actually been updated from the original version.

Thanks!
OK guys. Give me a few days. I'm currently out of town. In the meantime, I can say that I'm constantly discovering new positions and poses due to her mobility.

Tallbusty-several

Post by Tallbusty-several »

i am positive that the picture is from an161 J. goes no one can be sure but 6YE.

Anyways what is the hole issue (ha hole issue just made a joke) about incorrect lph.
i understand the issue if it's a cheap or old doll where it's located "just beneath the bellybutton" but the 165 n is lovely as all the others.
is it the angle that's a problem or is it difficult to reach because of booty/thies....just look like it's to me (now the gab between anaus is not realistic but looks fine) an the 161 165 can arch as crazy does that not solve the problem.

ShotInTheDark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ShotInTheDark »

Milf Hunter wrote:
ShotInTheDark wrote:

Thanks!
OK guys. Give me a few days. I'm currently out of town. In the meantime, I can say that I'm constantly discovering new positions and poses due to her mobility.
Thanks MILF Hunter re the pics, that would be great!

Ok now I'm really intrigued with what you're saying re mobility because i thought they weren't necessarily able to do the full EVO skeletons in the bigger dolls... are you saying yours has that too? I figured shrugging shoulders was the best increased mobility feature i could hope for on this doll. Like for example can she do a full knee bend / squat-down like the doll on the right in the pic below? Or just more like a sitting position like the one on the left? (even if she can fully squat I realize u have to be really careful with that position, but just wondering if it's possible at all)

Also, may I ask does yours have the gel breasts upgrade and if so what do you think about those? I'm curious did you buy direct or from a vendor and if so, mind sharing which one? if all this stuff pans out on this doll, I'm hoping to be very close to a purchase so I'd really appreciate any info you can provide good Sir!

INFORMATIONS