www.thecityofsexy.com

Introducing Celeste - Gynoid Model 13 w/ Li Hui Head

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
MrJigglez
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Introducing Celeste - Gynoid Model 13 w/ Li Hui Head

Post by MrJigglez »

Hey friends, I just got my factory video and this part is an interesting coincidence: I had already decided on Celeste as her name, so imagine my delight and utter surprise when I see an email from "Celeste at Silicone Lovers" with the subject "Factory Video for Your Approval"

After a disappointing entry into dolls with a TPE model from a lesser brand I decided to spend a little more on silicone and realism. So after perusing TDF for hours and hours, looking at real world photos (not the manufacturer's!) I narrowed my choices down to Gynoid and cheaper options from two other manufacturers. The catch is that hardly anyone offers articulated fingers or toes and after my experience with wire fingers I knew I couldn't stand seeing joints bent out of shape; it's a total boner killer.

I struggled to choose but then remembered some sage advice that may seem counter intuitive: with certain items you can save money in the long run by buying the more expensive option since you won't waste money replacing the cheaper one. I could have tried a cheaper option than Gynoid, but had it not worked out I would have been out that money on top of the Gynoid needed to get what I ultimately wanted anyway. So I skipped right to the top and chose the model 13 since her height, waist, hips, and breasts, were all ideal and I was able to confirm that looking at as many non-manufacturer images as I could find and comparing it to the model 11 which I initially had my eye on. I chose the Li Hui head because to my eye (and heart?) her face is the most beautiful face I think I've ever seen, among both dolls and humans.

I also debated over the fixed vs removable vagina, but decided on realism and spent the extra on the automatic cleaner which is supposed to clean, dry, and sterilize without having to put her in the shower. Don't get me wrong, I plan to take plenty of showers with this gorgeous lady but I doubt I'll feel like it right after I've made a mess in or on her if you know what I mean.

Like @Alottahope I am an experienced photographer (landscape/wildlife) and plan to practice my portrait and lighting skills with this lady, so stay tuned for more high res images in the coming weeks.

In the meantime I hope this factory video brings you as much joy as it did me: https://mrjigglez.s3.us-east-2.amazonaw ... actory.MP4

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Introducing Celeste - Gynoid Model 13 w/ Li Hui Head

Post by jazzman »

Great choice!

andy-df
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by andy-df »

The body is so realistic, it's mind blowing. You've reconfirmed my thoughts - I was also eyeing Gynoid, **REMOVED**)

Can you elaborate why you chose Model 13 over Model 10 (172 cm)? Is this because of the weight?
Last edited by Arthur1960 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Rule 12, no competing brands

MrJigglez
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrJigglez »

@andy-df I briefly considered the model 10 along with model 11. Height and weight were definitely considerations but not as important as BWH. I myself am ~5’6” and while I’ve dated women taller than me and love long skinny legs around me I wanted a doll that was as easy to move as possible. I marked the inside of a door jam at 162, 170, and 172cm and concluded the 170 would be the most comfortable to stand with and maybe easier to carry than the 172.

I also considered these BWH measurements:

Model 10: 85-60-88cm (33-23-34in) @ 172
Model 11: 85-60-88cm (33-23-34in) @ 162
Model 13: 89-62-91cm (35-24-36in) @ 170

Models 10 & 11 have the same measurements but at 172 the model 10 becomes a “banana” figure. The model 13 is the literal textbook example of an hourglass figure which I prefer. Other brands exaggerate this to the point of being hard to shop for or even absurdly cartoonish. After looking into women’s clothing sizes I determined the model 13 to be the most natural and likely easiest to shop for.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

MrJigglez wrote:spent the extra on the automatic cleaner which is supposed to clean, dry, and sterilize without having to put her in the shower.
This is the first time I read about this, do you know how it works? Do you need to put alcohol or something in the doll?
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Welcome to the Gynoid club.

I have ordered a model 11 which I’m taking delivery of next week. I too was looking at **REMOVED** too but eventually made my mind up on Gynoid. I was going out of my mind trying to settle on the body, ordering a model 12 at first then changing my order at the last minute to a model 11. Fortunately I ordered through Paul at Cloudclimax who was as good as gold and accommodated my last minute indecision.
Last edited by Arthur1960 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rule 12, no competing brands

MrJigglez
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrJigglez »

AlexKnight wrote:
MrJigglez wrote:spent the extra on the automatic cleaner which is supposed to clean, dry, and sterilize without having to put her in the shower.
This is the first time I read about this, do you know how it works? Do you need to put alcohol or something in the doll?
@AlexKnight I thought I read somewhere that Gynoid offers one? But through Silicon Lovers the only cleaner was from another manufacturer and shipped separately. It has a main body with pumps and controls, and an insert that goes in the vagina. It does an ultrasonic water rinse, followed by air dry, and finally UV sterilization. It has a UV-C bulb built right in! No alcohol or other harsh chemicals required.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Note: When leaving a comment can members please be mindful of Rule 12:

Those wishing to discuss or compare competing doll brands should do so in the Dolls In General forum and not that of a specific manufacturer/vendor used in the comparison.

Cheers

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Nice, looks good.

But I noticed Li Hui seems to look different from different owners. In this video, the face looks more oval like in the promotional images.

But for some other owner photos, the face looks round. This recent thread is one example. I've seen enough examples that it seems hard to chalk up to angle. Anyone else notice this?

MrJigglez
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrJigglez »

Aeron wrote:Nice, looks good.

But I noticed Li Hui seems to look different from different owners. In this video, the face looks more oval like in the promotional images.

But for some other owner photos, the face looks round. This recent thread is one example. I've seen enough examples that it seems hard to chalk up to angle. Anyone else notice this?
Yeah I've noticed variances in her face among the posts here and elsewhere. Especially Minuette in this post looks almost like a different face altogether. I'd be willing to bet that Gynoid has several molds of her face to support mass production, and there very well could be differences in them. From the video I'm quite happy with the one I'm getting. She's currently on her long flight across the Pacific. Can't wait to kiss those pouty lips and squeeze those double Ds!

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

MrJigglez wrote:
Aeron wrote:Nice, looks good.

Yeah I've noticed variances in her face among the posts here and elsewhere. Especially Minuette in this post looks almost like a different face altogether. I'd be willing to bet that Gynoid has several molds of her face to support mass production, and there very well could be differences in them. From the video I'm quite happy with the one I'm getting. She's currently on her long flight across the Pacific. Can't wait to kiss those pouty lips and squeeze those double Ds!
It's great yours looks like the promo images. But if they have different shaped molds for the same face, that's a huge problem for anyone potentially looking to buy, especially at these prices. It'd be a dice roll on what you get.

Nikkicd3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nikkicd3 »

Gynoid makes some seriously amazing works of art.
JM 105cm Sorceress
Just ordered - SM 170E 62

MrJigglez
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrJigglez »

MannyCan wrote:Any picts?
Here ya go!
4Y7A1155.jpg
4Y7A1155.jpg (4.96 MiB) Viewed 4083 times
4Y7A1158.jpg