climaxdoll.

What to do with family?

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
cilantrox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

What to do with family?

Post by cilantrox »

I have been looking at getting a big ass torso to play with for months now and I'm reaching my breaking point of putting it off!

Reason being I live with my family and I just can't justify spending hundreds of dollars on something, when I only have the chance to use it only once a week... maybe?
I keep thinking it'll be too difficult to keep it hidden away from them when it's difficult, potentially loud, and time consuming to clean. Or am I wrong about this?

Please advise and convince me otherwise!! I really want one! lol

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: What to do with family?

Post by Studio »

Most members will advise you to be upfront with your family for all the reasons you describe. The economics make sense if you have at least an average financial situation, something you can enjoy so much every week seems worth a few hundred dollars to me. Cleaning can be avoided by using a condom. The other issues only you know the answer to, but if you can manage, then you'll be getting some at least once a week, which is pretty good.

HTXguy222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HTXguy222 »

I would love to know myself. Really starting to get to a breaking point with not buying a doll. I know I could keep it and use it without issue but cleaning might be a little tricky...

DEXTER645

Post by DEXTER645 »

Well Cilantrox...it's very difficult to answer such question because we don't know your family, but i believe such " documentary" could give you an idea between what people can say...and what they will actually do ( huge gap ) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS_VQrV ... nel=fakkov should give you a small idea....sometimes a secret garden should remain completely secret...Being sincere is a nice thing, being honest is also wonderful, but these are very pricey qualities when you have to assume the responsibility of such situation. I will simply give you my personal experience : women also have secret gardens, and you can bet anything, they NEVER confess them...either their " secret" brings them happiness and therefore they assume the guilt, or it stops to bring them happiness and they stop the secret garden and of course when you ask them about it, you're the one who will have his sweet ass dumped and the secret garden always wins. If it's not possible for you to hide properly your secret, then don't do it or find a way ( rent a garage for example ).

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

To be specific, I suggest female condoms to make cleaning a virtual non issue. The problem with regular condoms is that it still requires lube been the vagina and condom. With female condoms, the lube is between the condom and penis. It also feels world's better.

Female condoms are expensive, but I've been reusing the same one for over a year now. It rinses and dries easily. It's very durable and I've broken so many regular condoms in my past.

Removable vaginas are much harder to deal with and it's still a mess/time. Plus I've had trouble with alignment with some dolls and stretching the vagina for an insert is always concerning to me. So much powder is needed.

dollienewbie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollienewbie »

I suggest female condoms to make cleaning a virtual non issue.
After you've said that @DexterQuest - it seems so damn obvious!
Thanks for the suggestion I'll put that one in my notebook for another day.

To answer the question posed by the person who originally asked the question....
(can't see who that was now I'm in the reply editor)

My advice would be - if you're at all nervous about telling your folks (I would be) - how about a Fleshlight plus the shower mount.
It's much easier to hide / keep safe. Way cheaper on the price point and pretty economical for a chap (like me) who doesn't have
lots of spare time currently. If you do go down this route, I suggest the warmer as well.
Some of the other USB warmers either heat it too much or aren't warm along the full length of the heating rod.
The shower mount can be used on any glass like surface, something the suction pad will stick to.
the big selling point is it makes it hands free - which (for me) provides a much better experience.

Good luck with solving your conundrum!

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

I had only air girls when I still lived with my parents, easy to hide, and only did them with condoms for easy clean-up.
Man that was like forty years ago, seams like yesterday!

cilantrox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cilantrox »

Thank you all for your suggestions.

I just wanted to give an update on my situation. I ended up ordering the one I wanted and it looks amazing. I'm tremendously happy with it and it's better than I could have imagined. I've only had the chance to play with it only a couple times.

Here's a quick image of what it looks like

The size of it is actually larger than I thought, even though I went with the measurements given, and so it's difficult to hide. I just currently have it under a tarp with stuff on top of it, but that isn't a lasting solution.

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to find a way of getting rid of it because there's no where in my home I can secretly store this away.

slvstake

Post by slvstake »

So I'm guessing that this is a "Married" family situation, where you don't have a room to yourself, because some people, myself included, store hips like this in a dedicated clothing drawer or a trunk in the closet.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Can you not put it in a box, maybe with a layer of other things inside and sitting on top? Something you know other folks won't dig into?

I just got the CLM mini torso. Not as huge as what you got but visually appealing if you are like me and adore plumpers: viewtopic.php?f=382&t=143116
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

cilantrox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cilantrox »

CF wrote:Can you not put it in a box, maybe with a layer of other things inside and sitting on top? Something you know other folks won't dig into?

I just got the CLM mini torso. Not as huge as what you got but visually appealing if you are like me and adore plumpers: viewtopic.php?f=382&t=143116

My temporary solution is exactly as you mentioned. I actually put it back in the box it arrived in because I don't have anything large enough to store it in. I put some stuff on top to make it less conspicuous. I was trying to figure out an area of my home where I could permanently hide it where no one would go, but everything gets rifled through eventually.

Nice buy with your torso hope you're enjoying it!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

cilantrox wrote:
My temporary solution is exactly as you mentioned. I actually put it back in the box it arrived in because I don't have anything large enough to store it in. I put some stuff on top to make it less conspicuous. I was trying to figure out an area of my home where I could permanently hide it where no one would go, but everything gets rifled through eventually.
Do you have an attic? Can you put it in the trunk of your car? Alternately, if you're concerned your wife/girlfriend won't take it well, why not buy HER something and use that with her and then ask her to use the torso with you? Quite often I think the issue with women not liking dolls is jealousy: They're afraid their own needs won't be met. Show her oherwise!
cilantrox wrote:
Nice buy with your torso hope you're enjoying it!
Thanks! It feels SO SOFT it's unbelievable.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

cilantrox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cilantrox »

CF wrote: Alternately, if you're concerned your wife/girlfriend won't take it well, why not buy HER something and use that with her and then ask her to use the torso with you? Quite often I think the issue with women not liking dolls is jealousy: They're afraid their own needs won't be met. Show her oherwise!
Ah that would be the dream! Without mentioning too many details, unfortunately, it's not happening.

I've elected to sell it to save myself the hassle. It was a fun ride... :wink:

BunnywolfDoll

Post by BunnywolfDoll »

If I have to hid something from my family I wouldn't get it. That sucks you have to sell it.

cilantrox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cilantrox »

It was one of those things that got to the point where I couldn't stop thinking about it. And in this instance I wasn't able to think clearly either. So I had to get the monkey off my back as the saying goes.

INFORMATIONS