realsexdoll.com

New Alexa Love Doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Ion Soul

New Alexa Love Doll

Post by Ion Soul »

I thought I'ad start a thread about this new doll with a review of it.

First off, the doll was nicely packaged, and there were no flaws of any kind.

Second, when inflating the doll, one of her arms was not properly attached. I stood there horny as hell for nearly 20 minutes trying to re-attach her arm. Since it has been reattached, it moves and has no problems.

The face

Aside from having what I consider a hook nose, it is very attractive, but not as attractive as Lorissa. Lorissa, in my opinion, looks just like Lara Croft, tomb raider, (the video game char, not the movie) and is quite a fantasy.

The mouth

Her mouth is adjustable and the oral opening goes clear through her head. Although this sounds gross, it is quite pleasant, and makes for easy cleaning. You have to hold her bottom lip to insert, and you must be erect. The mouth is a little tight without adjustment, but it opens up once inside.

The chest

The boobs are about D to DD size. The only drawback is that you cannot push them together like Perfect 10. Instead for t*tty f*cking, you put her hand above your member between her boobs and it is a realistic feeling.

The Vagina

With the legs in the kneeling position, you can move her legs at the hips and it looks very realistic in the missionary position. The vagina is comfortable and well placed.

The ass

Well, blow up doll butts are not realistic, and Alexa is not much of an exception. When you bend her chest back, it bends at the butt and makes it rounder, but of course, there is no crack at all. The lack of crack makes anal a little unrealistic. Entry is pretty easy and it is a pleasant experience.

The hands and feet

The hands are a better than mittens and look like hands (although they look like they belong to a four year old). The feet are the standard tobe shaped with no definition at all, a little disappointing.

Overall the doll is an excellent value and she sucks, and f*cks and takes it up the ass without complaining.

Jedi Knight

[img]null[/img]

Ion Soul

New Alexa Love Doll

Post by Ion Soul »

New Alexa Love Doll

Post by Guest »

The reason there are no images above is because Yahoo Clubs won't allow you to link from their server from remote pages.

The only way the image would load is if you copy it to your web page, or your Yahoo Briefcase might work.

Admin.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

New Alexa Love Doll

Post by Jerry »

You said; "Second, when inflating the doll, one of her arms was not properly attached. I stood there horny as hell for nearly 20 minutes trying to re-attach her arm. Since it has been reattached, it moves and has no problems."

How the heck does THAT work? Do they inflate seperatly? Pictures? Just wondering.
Jerry [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Ion Soul

New Alexa Love Doll

Post by Ion Soul »

I don't have a web page to post the pics...perhaps Jerry would be kind enough to house them for me.

Also, when I post, it says HTML is not enabled. How the heck to I change that?

Anyway re arms:

The arms are attached to the body by plastic spool/swivel things. There is an inflatable tube that is about 1" diameter and about 3" long that connects the inflatable arm to the inflatable body, so it is one "balloon".

Moving her again over the weekend, her arm came out of socket again, so, it is a pretty cheap system, but if you don't move the arms they stay where you put them.

Also, I experimented with not inflating the doll so much. Aside from her tits not being fully inflated, which I love, the doll is a whole lot more bendable at the legs and waist. And I did reverse cowgirl and several other fun positions.

What fun.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

New Alexa Love Doll

Post by Jerry »

I disabled HTML because 90% of the people don't use it correctly... we proved that on the last forum. To post an image simply click the button that has "IMAGE" and enter your URL. The software will do the rest when you post.

If you want to make a link... like this:
Victoria's Web Page

Simply click the "URL" button, type in your URL address... then on the next text box... type what you want it to say. It will insert all the commands... when you post it will look correct.

AND... if you goof up... unlike Yahoo... you can go back and correct it!
Jerry [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS