www.6yedollglobal.com/

Wait Time

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Wait Time

Post by ColColt »

What's the current wait time for a girl? I've read they're only allowing so many flights overseas.

trs80

Re: Wait Time

Post by trs80 »

My 163I is still sitting in a warehouse waiting to be picked up by UPS.

I was informed last Friday that things will be pretty normal this week but as of today my doll still hasn't been picked up by UPS and no tracking number.

My doll was sent to UPS on 3/30.
WM166C/273
JY170/Gu2
Qita170/Alice, Lala Cao
6Ye165F/N19, N24, N16
6Ye163I/N164, N21, N68
DH145C Evo/Natasha
DH155 Evo/Chloe
DH170 Evo/Ashley, Cat
AS166/Monica, Raven
SH168/Severine

LingerieCollector
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LingerieCollector »

ColColt wrote:What's the current wait time for a girl? I've read they're only allowing so many flights overseas.
My doll took 7 weeks, from the day she was ordered to the day she arrived.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Hmmm...long time and especially so while you're under this living like a mole with no girl at all. :cry:

Dollcrave

Post by Dollcrave »

I ordered from Canada a WM torso doll with arms one month ago and still waiting. :(
Here, there Is no prejudice, no ''Omg god, this guy is weird, :evidence: and no judgement!

LingerieCollector
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LingerieCollector »

ColColt wrote:Hmmm...long time and especially so while you're under this living like a mole with no girl at all. :cry:
Yes it was painful.
It took 5 weeks for the doll to be made (i was told it would be 1 to 2 weeks), another week for the vendor to get her ready to ship, then she came in a week once she was shipped.
And she arrived with a fair amount of flaws and unfulfilled order requests, so the 6YE experience has been very disappointing. Still waiting on the second shipment of stain remover and TPE glue, etc.
All in all, I will not order a 6YE again.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Sorry for such a wretched experience...especially a first time experience. I had a similar one with WM on my first girl but after showing RLSD some picks they got in touch with the factory, who agreed it was most defective, and they sent me another girl-no further questions asked after they saw the photos.

I lean toward 6Ye now days due to some of the best bodies in the industry as well as faces...looking at a couple now but, I don't need/want another experience like my first and for sure not like yours. I have to say I feel that is not typical.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

I ordered my 153 Zina on March 6th and received her on March 30th, she is beyond my expectations
Master of Puppets...

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Dees luver wrote:I ordered my 153 Zina on March 6th and received her on March 30th, she is beyond my expectations
That must set a record for delivery! Strange the variation in delivery times.

trs80

Post by trs80 »

Air freight cost is still rising and no one knows when it will peak.

I agreed with my vendor's suggestion of shipping by sea. I won't see my doll for another month but I won't have to worry about it.

I'll post how long it takes by sea from Shenzhen, CN to US once she gets here. My vendor quoted 18-22 days, but I have my doubts on that estimate.
WM166C/273
JY170/Gu2
Qita170/Alice, Lala Cao
6Ye165F/N19, N24, N16
6Ye163I/N164, N21, N68
DH145C Evo/Natasha
DH155 Evo/Chloe
DH170 Evo/Ashley, Cat
AS166/Monica, Raven
SH168/Severine

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
you can ask for her to go first class,
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Kema

Post by Kema »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi,
Best,
Jeff
What sort of difference in time from first class? How much does it usually cost for that method?

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi,
Best,
Jeff
I like the idea of my girl sitting in first class aboard a jet airliner :mrgreen:
But them swanky Rich guys up there most likely have their perverted filthy hands all over her so that's a fantasy gone bad there lol

In all seriousness
Is 1st class shipping much extra or is it affordable and well worth it I'd imagine?
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Kema

Post by Kema »

trs80 wrote:My 163I is still sitting in a warehouse waiting to be picked up by UPS.

I was informed last Friday that things will be pretty normal this week but as of today my doll still hasn't been picked up by UPS and no tracking number.

Check to see if your UPS tracking number is listed as ground... And also if it says the UPS label location is United States.

If so, then your doll was likely shipped by ocean freight and will be handed off to UPS once its in country and released by customs.

Is the same addition with my 6ye doll.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Kema wrote:
trs80 wrote:My 163I is still sitting in a warehouse waiting to be picked up by UPS.

Check to see if your UPS tracking number is listed as ground... And also if it says the UPS label location is United States.

If so, then your doll was likely shipped by ocean freight and will be handed off to UPS once its in country and released by customs.

Is the same addition with my 6ye doll.
How is she doing?
Still on her love boat trip?
What's UPS saying?
You got the 6Ye 165cm b cup if I remember correctly Kema
Really looking forward to seeing her thread pics.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS