ufdolls.com

My first doll! A Carmen called Hannah!

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Hannahs man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My first doll! A Carmen called Hannah!

Post by Hannahs man »

Hi everyone:

I'm very excited as I have my first ever doll being shipped to me: ETA Tuesday 14th!

She's a Carmen. Her name (to me) will be Hannah.

Mike

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My first doll! A Carmen called Hannah!

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Welcome to the forum, Hannah’s man. It’s a great place to be, to learn and share and not be judged. Feel free to ask me or anyone as many questions as you need. And congratulations on making the choice to get a doll. Many of us hesitated or waited for far too long (or in my case, didn’t realize they existed).
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

Hannahs man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hannahs man »

ValarMorgulis wrote:Welcome to the forum, Hannah’s man. It’s a great place to be, to learn and share and not be judged. Feel free to ask me or anyone as many questions as you need. And congratulations on making the choice to get a doll. Many of us hesitated or waited for far too long (or in my case, didn’t realize they existed).
Thank you for this warm welcome!

Hannahs man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hannahs man »

So, could I have some advice: I want to get her a blonde wig. Is there anything I should be watching out for, any advice?

Hannahs man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hannahs man »

Also, what lingerie does she arrive in? Is it one of the sets in the stock photos?

Hannahs man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hannahs man »

I'm confused as to her measurements. In the care and usage guide I downloaded it says:
Bust 32" (81cm) Cup size C-D
Hips 36" (91cm)

But on the UF Dolls website it says:
Bust 33"
Hips 34"

which seems more likely. Strange that the manufacturer gives two different measures. Can anyone help??

Hannahs man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hannahs man »

Another question:

Is it okay for her to use perfume?

I'm clicking refresh on the Fedex tracking page all the time at the moment. So looking forward!

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hi ,and welcome to the Doll Forum

About wigs , I purchased them on amazon :a blond and a red one , maybe you can have a look at aliexpress . I changed her eye color with contact lenses , the result with the different eye color and the wig was that I had another doll . Lingerie that comes with the doll is a tong with a "babydoll" ( very simple) , If you buy some lingerie for her be careful with what you buy because a lot of times there is color transfer to the doll , always check wit the small piece of fantaflesh that comes with the doll . Be careful with shoes and boots because her feet are small , I have boots for inflatable dolls that are 9 (40 for me and real measures for dolls were 37 but I bought 40 because it was easier to put them on the dolls) and they are very big for Carmen , her feet are 20-21 cm long so keep that in mind . I have never used any kind of perfume so , in that question I cannot help you . Right now Kitty shares my bed and her tits are ...... 8O ...... well :whistle: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: . Be patient with your waiting for the doll . Pd I can assure you that the doll's weigh is 36-37kg so keep that in mind because she is not a light doll at all . I hope you will enjoy Carmen , Beerssssss :haha4: :haha4: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

Hannahs man wrote:I'm confused as to her measurements. In the care and usage guide I downloaded it says:
Bust 32" (81cm) Cup size C-D
Hips 36" (91cm)

But on the UF Dolls website it says:
Bust 33"
Hips 34"

which seems more likely. Strange that the manufacturer gives two different measures. Can anyone help??
Hello!

Measured from doll itself;

Bust is 83cm (32,7inch)
Waist is 56cm (22,0inch)
Hips are 89cm (35,0inch)

Distance from top of her feet to up to her belly button is 97cm (38,2inch)
Distance from her belly button to top of her shoulders is around 38cm (15,0inch)

Clothing size you probably should use is S. for some clothes XS might also fit (EU sizes 34-36).

Recommended shoe size is 7 (37-38 EU). You don't want to use too small shoes to prevent damaging her toes. Also as she is standing doll, you should not give her high heels unless she is sitting/laying comfortably and planning to remain so.

Hopefully the above information helps... been owner of this particular model less than couple weeks myself too so not an expert by any means.

guru meditation

Hannahs man wrote:So, could I have some advice: I want to get her a blonde wig. Is there anything I should be watching out for, any advice?
I did order couple "lace front" wigs to my Carmen few days ago.

Dealer has size choices of "small, avarage and big". After taking some measurements from her I went with "small" one as it seemed to be the closest match. It won't be perfect fit, but should be at least as good as the default wig she came with.

The wigs have not arrived yet so if you want to wait few days... I will let you know if there is something to add after trying those on.

guru meditation

Hannahs man wrote:Also, what lingerie does she arrive in? Is it one of the sets in the stock photos?
Yep. She comes with this lingerie.
You probably want to go ahead and order her some white basic clothing in advance.
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Though I don't have the Carmen doll, my Bianca and Mandy welcome you to the UF doll family
FaceApp_1578750645307.jpg
FaceApp_1578750645307.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2872 times
As for perfume, I wouldn't recommend it. As the alcohol in the perfume could cause damage to the TPE. I can't say that it positively will, but you could spray the perfume on her clothes, lingerie or wig, for the same effect.

Wigs you get what you pay for. Under $15 dollars will look cheap and shed. For $25 dollars or more, you should be able to find some quality. I have a couple of decent wigs, but can't give you a reference as they came with some second hand dolls that I purchased.

Her measurements will be the website numbers. No way does she have 91 cm hips. The website numbers have been pretty spot on with my Bianca and Mandy. Handling the weight of the doll will be a learning curve. My first doll was 40 kg. OMG!! that first day was an adventure. After a couple of weeks, I got a good routine on properly lifting her, even for doing outdoors shoots.

Mandy is much easier at about 15 lbs lighter.

:glou:

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hi !

Kitty welcomes you too . :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
Attachments
kitty3.JPG
kitty3.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2814 times

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

All hot

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Panther68, i agree with you about the wigs , spend a little more and get a better wig ( no not those 1,000 dollar plus wigs that are no better then a 35 dollar wig . nice pictures and a nice looking doll , the boots remind me of the song "these boots are made for walking !" :wink:
o

INFORMATIONS