ufdolls.com

Tiffany-how to inflate

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
NBScott
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Tiffany-how to inflate

Post by NBScott »

Hello. I am a doll newbie. I bought a Pipedream Tiffany doll. It looks like there are thee inflation ports on the back of her. She came with a bellows type of pump. I open the port that is 5” above her butt and inflate her with the supplied bellows pump, and she fills up all the way. The problem is that when I remove the inflation hose, most of the air rushes out before I can close the plug. I pull the hose out and try to close the plug super fast. Am I doing something wrong?

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Tiffany-how to inflate

Post by Pipedream »

Hi Scott,
Welcome to TDF, we don't make a Pipedream Tiffany doll, another knock-off company in the States makes these dolls and used the same type of packaging and similar artwork, is this the doll? https://toydirty.com/product/fuck-frien ... oof-flesh/

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello NBScott and welcome to the forum... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

NBScott
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NBScott »

Thank you! :P

NBScott
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NBScott »

I filled her with my compressor. The ladies in the store told me not to do that. It just took a little common sense and realizing I can regulate the air pressure to fill her slowly. Let the fun begin! I’m looking forward to putting outfits on her. My girlfriend is letting me use her clothes and shoes. Maybe she’ll teach me how to apply makeup!

NBScott
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NBScott »

How do I find an air leak? My Tiffany doll has been with me since Thursday. I finally got her inflated last evening and she was fine for about an hour, but then I saw her ankle was bending over, and it just kept going. At least we had fun for 30mins first. I think she liked it :-)

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

NBScott wrote:How do I find an air leak? My Tiffany doll has been with me since Thursday. I finally got her inflated last evening and she was fine for about an hour, but then I saw her ankle was bending over, and it just kept going. At least we had fun for 30mins first. I think she liked it :-)
Pump her up and use a bathtub of water and hold her under water a section at a time and look for the air bubbles escaping into the water. Or a spray bottle with soapy water and spray sections at a time looking for bubbles forming. Bathtub is the easiest and fastest imo.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

NBScott
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NBScott »

Thank you! I wouldn’t have ever thought of the tub, but it’s an obvious place. I took her out to the garage with soapy water in a mug and rubbed it all over and wasn’t finding anything. Then I heard it - a tiny little leak and it blew on my face. I’m guessing there are more leaks, but I don’t know why I assume that. If she does leak again I’ll put her in the tub. Thanks!!

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Welcome NBS . If the doll is the one in Rob's link , it is a Diao-shi doll . Never inflate the doll more than 90% , this is to prevent leakings or a ripp . I have had a lot of inflatables(there are four stored in my wardrobe :whistle: ) , look for leakings around the neck (if it is inside the head you are in a big trouble , this sometimes happens)and the welded zones that is more or less both sides of the doll . Use soap foam to look for the loosing zone and a pvc glue to repair it . Always use water based lubricant and a condom , and be careful with the glued insert because they can break at the end zone where the vibrator ball is glued in (I had that problem with several of them and I solved it using femidoms , have this in mind because lubricant and pvc are not friends at all ,pvc will loose its small elasticity and will break in that zone )For better help add a post on inflatables' forum . Enjoy ! . Beerssssss :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: .

Pd I put one Carmen's shot before transforming in Kitty :evilbat: ........ Merry Xmas and Happy New Year . More beers :haha4: :haha4: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: (three for me are enough).
Attachments
Gimme your love now !!!!!!!
Gimme your love now !!!!!!!
IMG_0001.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 2172 times

NBScott
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NBScott »

Well crap-I broke a lot of those rules. I kept filling her to 100% while looking for the leak and on the initial inflation. I ran out of the pvc glue so I used what I could find in my tool box: RTV Silcone - lots of it. Didn’t use a condom and then could figure out how to get “it” out of her. I hate condoms. The damn thing didn’t come with any instructions, so I did what felt right as a mechanic. If she’s ruined, she’s ruined. I can’t afford another. Actually, I’ll keep trying to fix what leaks there are and be more patient while applying the correct type of patch cement.

New question: how much do I need to spend to get a better quality doll? Also one where I can move arms and legs and have them remain in position? I think that means a spine?? This one doesn’t do that - it’s basically a balloon.

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hi NBS

As I told you before there is a forum for inflatables where you can have more help . Of course there are inflatables with movable arms (not legs) .Have a look at the Dolls vendors forum to search for different options and prices (there you can meet inflatables and solids) . If you want a doll with movable arms and legs it has to be solid :tpr or silicone . Rtv silicone for car and motorbike's gasketing is not good because it will not be fixed to pvc , I was a bike mechanic and at first I tried that too :whistle: (that was a lot of years ago) , then ,in the forum , they told me to use soft pvc glue , I have repaired a lot of leakings in my inflatables( even I had a "boum" when I was pumping air with my hand pump , not to say the doll was ruined :shakefist: ) , that was a classic and sometimes funny shit because the doll deflated in the very best moments :haha4:

In this forum we talk about Pipedreams' Ultimate Fantasy dolls , which are solid and with metal skeleton that makes them movable in a lot of positions. Beers :haha4: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

INFORMATIONS