kimberdoll.com

Kimberdoll Care

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Serv70

Kimberdoll Care

Post by Serv70 »

Is there any guide to follow for new doll care and continuing care that works for kimberdoll
Kimberdoll 158cm - WM 74 Head

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Kimberdoll Care

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi Sev,

You can check out our Care Guide here: https://kimberdoll.co.uk/pages/care-guide

Thank you,
Kimber Doll team

lucybeauty
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lucybeauty »

you can look for information on the internet,i find it on the internet,they provide me with a lot of useful information.

Serv70

Post by Serv70 »

Thanks for the reply, I just thought kimberdoll was a bit different and such as oiling the doll before first use and powder after stuff was it needed recommended how to keep it lasting longer. Mold all that. Is it the same as others.
Kimberdoll 158cm - WM 74 Head

cartman

Post by cartman »

Serv70 wrote:Thanks for the reply, I just thought kimberdoll was a bit different and such as oiling the doll before first use and powder after stuff was it needed recommended how to keep it lasting longer. Mold all that. Is it the same as others.
I’ve had my Kimber about 6 or so weeks and I’ve showered her a few times (taking care not to get the head wet) and she’s been oiled with baby mineral oil once. A couple of hours after absorbing the oil I gave her a full dust down with talc powder using a shaving brush. Her skin came up lovely!

I wash her vagina thoroughly with anti-bacterial soap and then rinse with water after each time we’ve been intimate together. Making sure she’s dry down there afterwards.

INFORMATIONS