https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

New User. Wanted To Say Hello. My Plans On Mystery Shopping!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Aliel The Heretic
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New User. Wanted To Say Hello. My Plans On Mystery Shopping!

Post by Aliel The Heretic »

I just registered and the purpose of creating my account is because I want to review items purchased from non-trusted sellers.
A pioneer of sorts. Taking the risk for you guys and letting you know how it turns out.

I've been in contact with a seller in China that is factory direct, and takes payments through paypal. I've been in talks with acquiring a "midget" doll modeled after my current wife. By midget, I don't mean small dolls modeled for those sickos. I mean a 4ft 1in doll with decent tits, shapely birthing hips, and full pubic hair.

I've been offered a discount for doing this, so that should be known up front I guess. :glou:

I know a lot of midget dolls are sold on Amazon and a lot of other fake sites, and it's a big risk for crappy TPE dolls that tear apart within the first 6 months of use. This manufacturer, who will not be named currently, promises better quality "cheap" TPE dolls from the factories at a decent prince (ranging from $460-$1000, not counting heating systems or voice AI). I've already checked it out and there are no "child" dolls on the site, so that's a good start. They gave me on the spot video of requested dolls or heads. Products got a limited warranty. And they make sales via Paypal only. I will check to see if they have buyer protections in the transaction.

I'll keep you fellas updated on whether these guys are who they say they are. You probably won't hear much from me for several weeks unless I'm commenting on one of your posts. So see you guys around the cooler!

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New User. Wanted To Say Hello. My Plans On Mystery Shopp

Post by Sate »

Evening,

Sounds good man, please do remember not to post links to those dolls purchased from non-approved vendors / manufacturers in the forum. Photos and impressions are very welcome though.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889
- Elsa Babe 160cm Sakai - viewtopic.php?t=181973

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Sir Agot Dahl

Post by Sir Agot Dahl »

The fact you said Paypal Payment only means the Buyer Automatically has Protection on a Physical Item.

I Stopped selling on Ebay because they Forced me to accept Paypal and their buyer protection.

One case I was involved in the Buyer bought an item and then Left a Positive feedback exclaiming how great the item was. Then Sent the seller a Private message on the fact they loved the item and had painted it so it fit better with the decor of their home...

Then they opened a Paypal Dispute because they didn't like the paint job (they painted it remember) and then they won the Dispute. Paypal Reversed the funds (Without the sellers consent) on the agreement that the Buyer mail it back. The buyer provided a recipt for shipping back to the seller. And Shipped a picture of the item in an envalope.... the Seller was out the item and the money.

The Ebay Protections and the Paypal Protections actually overlap.. so if you can't claim a E-bay Dispute or loose in E-bay, you can just try again in Paypal (And your more likely to win)

So realistically you have massive protections as a Buyer on Ebay using Paypal. So as long as your buying those Dolls with Paypal you should have little to no risk on your dolls.

That being said.... There is no protection against getting a bad quality item, so be careful in that regards. The chemicals might not be safe, or such.

I'll be interested to see what you come up with....

Good Luck.

Satisdix

Post by Satisdix »

I've been hoping people would do this, buying from risky sites and reviewing the items. I'd do it if I could afford to. Do add photos of dolls when you get them. I'd like the site Urls via PM to see what they offer, and compare them to the actual product you get.
Have fun !

INFORMATIONS