kimberdoll.com

Kimberdoll who makes them

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Dollypeg2018
Active Poster
Active Poster

Kimberdoll who makes them

Post by Dollypeg2018 »

So who actually manufactures Kimberdolls ?

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Kimberdoll who makes them

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi Dollypeg2018,

We’ve partnered with a dedicated manufacturing team directly and assume the role of designer, manufacturer and primary vendor ourselves.

It’s a unique arrangement that allows us to offer our products at a wholesale price rather than a marked up retail price. This benefits customers on all fronts as there’s no ‘middle man’ to deal with. You as a customer can speak to, purchase from and receive after-sale support from our team exclusively.

Thanks for the question.

Cheers, Fletcher

Dollypeg2018
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollypeg2018 »

Are they both Platinum Silicone or TPE

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Dollypeg2018 wrote:Are they both Platinum Silicone or TPE
You have been advised via PM, as the status quo of the maker and fabrication facility, to ask such a question now infers an other agenda.

I sent the PM myself, and the saving grace it TDF indicates outbox status, so recommend you read PMs, before posting doubt like concerns :wink:

So...You know who makes them (you asked, we answered), you know the materials they use, and the blend formulation variances, so this is now looking like, nit picking and potentially a rule 5 violation.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dollypeg2018
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollypeg2018 »

Thank you for the reprimand I will now find a quiet corner to reflect on my errors to avoid being blackballed again.

Dollypeg2018
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollypeg2018 »

Kimberdoll wrote:Hi Dollypeg2018,

We’ve partnered with a dedicated manufacturing team directly and assume the role of designer, manufacturer and primary vendor ourselves.

It’s a unique arrangement that allows us to offer our products at a wholesale price rather than a marked up retail price. This benefits customers on all fronts as there’s no ‘middle man’ to deal with. You as a customer can speak to, purchase from and receive after-sale support from our team exclusively.

Thanks for the question.

Cheers, Fletcher
Hello

I am confused

Kimber fullsize £399.
Shipping 039.
Taxes 007.80
Delivered £445.50

Kimber mini £500.
Shipping 039.
Taxes 007. 80
Delivered £546.80

Question
How can £7.80 be the UK 20% Vat
Vat must be seen as a separate sum
to the nett total

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

7.80 is 20% of 39 -- so I guess the price includes VAT, but is charged on top of shipping.

Dollypeg2018
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollypeg2018 »

adelea wrote:7.80 is 20% of 39 -- so I guess the price includes VAT, but is charged on top of shipping.
I beg to differ having been vat registered and an importer/exporter for some years. All goods imported into the EU and UK will have import Tariff duty (if applicable to that product) applied and 20% Vat added to Nett goods and hence the UK customer will pay it in the Retail price. If business then claim it back. Vat content must be seen on all invoices. So who is going to pay the Vat...?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Unless you're an HMRC inspector I'd leave this delicate issue to the manufacturer/importer.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi guys,

Regarding VAT in our UK online store, our tax settings have been tweaked to show the 20% VAT amount and this is reflected in the checkout stage and also on invoices. We were always accounting for VAT, it just wasn't configured quite right in the fine print. For anyone requesting a new invoice, we can make these for you with pleasure at your request. Please reach out to us via email or our contact form here: https://kimberdoll.co.uk/pages/contact

Thank you again for your concerns and we appreciate your advice on all things. At the end of the day, fixing any little bugs like this is of great benefit to us all.

Cheers, Fletcher

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:thumbs_up: And that answers that question, well done Kimberdoll, continual improvement makes for good business!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Dollypeg2018 wrote:So who actually manufactures Kimberdolls ?
I did some research on the forum about Kimberdoll and also have the same question and didn't even find an answer in this topic 8O
Where's the problem to answer this important question for someone who would maybe like to buy one?

I took a look on your website and your dolls look very nice and have a much more realistic customer price compared to the manufacturing cost of such a 'product' than others.
I wonder (and asked for years on the forums) what the vendors did all the time who sold similar dolls for 2-3k to customers and complained about the low customer prices….I'm sure many restaurant owners would like to sell a pizza for $100 :roll:

So who actually manufactures Kimberdolls ? :?:
What does the full size doll cost incl. shipping and taxes to Germany?
https://kimberdoll.com/blogs/news/the-new-kimber-doll
Which material can be used for repairs?
Is it possible to melt it with hot air like TPE and will it keep similar properties then or will heat destroy the material like with normal silicone?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

KD is such a game changer that some information might well be respected as trade secret . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

haremlover wrote:KD is such a game changer that some information might well be respected as trade secret
LOL
They compared their dolls with Realdolls even here on the forum… I didn't mind to order one of them for $10k to Germany and the Kimber costs only $0.5k on the website.

If some of the most important information are a 'trade secret' and not worth to answer questions I would rather pay 20 times more again for my next doll because it's not worth the 0.5 then for me....

Imagine you want to buy a new released cheap car and ask the manufacturer if the steering wheel will be applied with silicone, leather or TPE and all you can find out is it's a trade secret if there will even be a steering wheel in the car and you are not allowed to know where the car will be produced and if it's even possible to repair it and how to do so... :lol:

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi all,

Thank you for pointing this out.

Apologise for the confusion here, it looks as though this version of the May 10 blog post was not updated from when it was drafted earlier in the year. It's since been updated to the latest design discussions that were already reflected in the UK and AU sites for the same blog post. Not sure what happened here but it's all fixed up now.

As for repairs, we're working on our own repair kit, an adhesive and also a stain remover. Both of which are proving very difficult to have shipped to our different warehouses. We're hoping to have these availible within the next couple of months.

Cheers,
Fletcher

INFORMATIONS