www.rosemarydoll.com

Zelex delivery: missing head

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
Jussi

Re: Zelex delivery: missing head

Post by Jussi »

DocWen wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:31 am
Jussi wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:22 am
Jussi wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:44 am
toddjy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:03 am Contact your dealer and/or Zelex. Maybe it's in another parcel that will be coming soon. Or, maybe they forgot it, and they will send it in another parcel. Can you tell if the package was opened for inspection, and maybe the second head was left out?

At least you got one head.

When I got my first doll, I thought they had forgotten the head. It was from Amazon. The doll was well protected, surrounded by one big piece of Styrofoam. Then I noticed a couple of slight depressions between the legs, and pulled up two covers. One was hiding the head, and the other had accessories. Doesn't look like that's applicable here.
True, but still...I paid for it.

Head G46, body zelex169, wig Aliexpress 8)
Finally!. After five months.
She is here. Everything is here. :)
And unbelievably, completely intact.
Only the holes for the earrings were missing.
Are they easy to do yourself without damage?
Head:G53,Body:ZT168E ,Wig:Aliexpress.
Yeah, G53 is my favorite Zelex head so far. Very pretty. Definitely looks worth the wait.
Yes.Agree
Head:G53,Body:ZT168E ,Wig:Aliexpress
Attachments
G53
G53
Pic4.jpg (136.27 KiB) Viewed 84 times

INFORMATIONS