Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Today is the day...

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

buttoncock

Re: Today is the day...

Post by buttoncock »

As of now, the "honeymoon" is only consisting of me admiring her and her looking at me like she's waiting for me to pounce her....which is going to create quite the build up.

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

Wow you must of been extremely tired if you didn't open her up right away. She is very sexy especially as a blonde. What damages did she have? She looks like she was packaged very well.

Also I'm surprised you didn't have to sign for her.

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Soo beautiful!!!
What, damage!?! Nooo!!! Hope she's gonna be ok!

Xoxoxo,
Sheeana
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

RoyBoy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RoyBoy »

Wow ! She's really Hot. I never thought about a second hair color, She's like another woman

HighZenBerg

Post by HighZenBerg »

Very NICE!

Did you get her from Phoenix, or is she pre-owned?

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Pretty!

Congrats!

:glou:
My Doll Album is here!

buttoncock

Post by buttoncock »

I arranged the shipping and requested no signature because I knew she would likely be delivered when Im not home....plus I live in a pretty safe neighborhood and my neighbors keep an out on on my house for me when Im not home.
I bought her gently used, or so I thought.
She only had on finger poke on her left pinky and a severed toe to be glued back on.

When I got her I did a full inspection of her while still in the box. Yes, she was secured very firmly and completely surrounded by foam. There were zero signs of impact to the box anywhere.
But yet, the seller is claiming all the "unexpected" damage to be from shipping, and that none of the damage I'm going to rattle off was done by him...

She has peeling on her face and left collarbone.
He neck joint is loose.
Her right nipple is separated from the breast and peeling off.
There are several areas of decent sized dents on her back.
All of her eyelashes are barely hanging on by the ends.
She has another finger poke on her right ring finger.
On the left foot with the severed toe, there are two decent sized gashes in the bottom of her foot.
All of her fingernail/toenail paint is peeling off.

Now, I might be a dumby, but I know that none of the damage listed occurred from shipping. Yeah, if she was a TPE doll just thrown in the box w a little bit of foam and a blanket, I can definitely understand how any of that damage could happen.
But, thats not the case.
The seller apparently just told me what I wanted to hear to get her sold. I even paid for his PayPal fees of almost 100.00 just for sending him money. That wasn't listed as a stipulation in the ad, and I didn't ask any questions. I was being fair. I arranged for a pickup at his house that worked with his schedule(had to wait almost a week for that to happen) and he didn't have to do anything.

Now that Im sending him pics of all the additional damage, he's treating me like I didn't just give him thousands of dollars in a business transaction. He's treating me like some eBay punk, telling me to contact UPS and to buy a repair kit from Abyss. I asked for a partial refund....I didn't name an amount. I told him he could pick an amount that seemed fair to him.

He told me that he isn't in a position to give any refund.
I messaged him back. He read them, but now he is just ignoring me.

Which, puts me in a tough position. I told him I would like to settle up on the damages between him and myself.

But, he leaves me with no choice but to file a claim thru PayPal.
Its funny, I think back and he probably requested me pay his PayPal fees so that I would wave the fees by sending the money as a gift, which in turn would nix my buyer protection.
He actually mentioned that in a message early on. I told him I would rather pay him the money for his paypal fees than lose my buyer protection.

Anyways.....
Im still happy that I have her. I can't stop shopping for her! LOL
I just love looking at her, and look forward to coming home now just to look at her.

I want to do some photo shoots with her, but now I have even more repairs to do. Her pinky finger poke is worse than what was in the picture listed in the sale ad. It is definitely going to be a tricky fix. I don't even know how to fix a loose neck joint.
Attachments
Current situation: Ready for bedtime
Current situation: Ready for bedtime
~ab1.png (551.36 KiB) Viewed 2329 times

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Smart decision on the buyer protection man, I hope you get some compensation for the damages (face is fully protected in that box, the eyelashes wouldn't rip off during transport).

Great looking doll as well, the new BTs are really something in person. I'm glad to have owned my own BT4 even for a short while.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889
- Elsa Babe 160cm Sakai - viewtopic.php?t=181973

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Really good decision to not send the money as a gift through Paypal.

You bought her from this thread right? http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=72804

You'll need to give that link to Paypal to support your claim as to what was disclosed.

Be prepared to pay shipping to return her. The seller might figure you won't wanna spend 500 (or whatever) to ship her back so he might tell Paypal that's his only offer to remedy the situation. So don't get too attached.

Somebody started a thread here on TDF a while back where you could post your experiences with sellers on TDF. I did a quick search for it but couldn't find it, I wonder if it's still active.

That's an idea, you could post your story there and name the seller. Let the seller know you intend to do it first, might help convince him to give you some compensation.

He might not care though, I see he's been a member for 10 years but only has 35 posts.
My Doll Album is here!

buttoncock

Post by buttoncock »

I do too Sate... I actually wanted to buy your BT4 lol
But, I was a moment too late.
So, I went for this BT3, which Im glad I did. I just want to be compensated for damages.
Im not trying to return her or anything. Im already attached.

I just want the seller to be fair with me like I have been with him.

He refuses, and thats ok. He knows it will grow into a PayPal dispute.
He probably already spent the money, or whatever. But, what he doesn't know is that PayPal will grant me partial refund if they feel it is deemed fit in the situation. His PayPal account will go into the negative, regardless if he has the funds available.
And yes, ks....that is the BT3 I purchased. I haven't filed a claim yet. I know Im stupid for waiting, but I want to give him a fair chance to resolve this before I actually engage the PayPal engine.

Funny thing....Im actually in a PayPal claim with another TDF member on a Maid-Lee PlatSil MaidFong doll that arrived with major damage. That whole situation is completely different than this one....but yeah, he did the same.
I asked for a partial refund on the board and he refused a few times. Now, its in PayPals hands. But, I said fuck the partial refund then...I want full refund plus currency conversion costs because the doll just has too much damage for my ability to make right.

I don't get it, honestly. Im fair, and I pay quickly. I cater to requests, either paypal fees being reimbursed or shipping. No problem. Im easy going.

But, as soon as I raise a flag after they have my money, they don't give a shit about me or my new girl. They just try to pass me off to the shippers or manufacturers because they don't have a sack or any sort of rigidity.

Its pure ignorance, and its ridiculous. The first doll I bought was on TDF. She is a TPE that I drove 7hours round trip to get. He even offered me another price break once I got there for driving. He offered me to smoke weed with him, which I politely declined because I choose not to.

But, it was an extremely pleasant experience. It was my first doll purchase, and it was face to face. There was no awkwardness in any form or fashion. He helped me load the box into my car.

After that, I figured everyone in the "doll world" is on a pretty level playing field. At least, thats the vibes I have felt
and picked up from this forum and from my first purchase experience.
Everyone is cool and legit and friendly and honest.

Ive been deceived, not once...but twice. It sucks. I hate confrontation, and I always try to avoid it at all costs. That shit creates more grey hairs. LOL

Im not about that stress in my life. So, when people purposely create it for me, I turn into the bull that I am.

Im being fair with laker, but if he doesn't reply to me in the next 24 hours, he will be getting nailed via PayPal just like Nick is.

I mean, just be honest. Don't only post pics in a sale ad to hide damage and only claim what is obvious.
That isn't fair. Yeah, blame it on shipping. Dumbasses.

Im sorry, guys. I just vented and I apologize. But, I do feel better by doing so.

buttoncock

Post by buttoncock »

She's still trying to get me to take her to bed for cuddles....
Its so hard to resist because she is such a badass bitch.

But, Im still resisting anything but me gawking at her...it sucks. Im losing sleep over it. :(
Attachments
She's so patient, yet enticing...
She's so patient, yet enticing...
~ab2.png (717.98 KiB) Viewed 2296 times

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

Sorry to hear about the damages but on the positive, she's really pretty and now lives with someone who will care for her.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

The guy did not state in the ad about loose eyelashes or peeling nipple but it is visible to some degree in the pics.

I'm on your side because he did not disclose it in writing, but you should take that into consideration when you are working out the wording for your Paypal dispute.

Good luck.
My Doll Album is here!

RoyBoy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RoyBoy »

She is nice, You mind me asking how much you had to pay for your damaged sweetie. My doll is in near perfect condition that I'm going to sell soon

TP876

Post by TP876 »

I've had some disputes with some ebayers before, but nothing on this magnitude. It's so aggravating when a seller says things like he's "not in a position to give a refund at this time" like he has no control over anything and acts like he can't understand what you're telling him. He's hoping to drag it out as long as possible, stop answering your emails and hope you'll just give up.

I wouldn't expect anything much from paypal. When I had an issue they just would say that they're conducting an investigation and never got back to me after that.

Sorry to not have any advice, I just know stuff like this can be really frustrating.

INFORMATIONS